• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

glibber

Farmer
so am i!

I now have 7 kits, with tonight's kit I'll have 8. With the ingredients that I still have and that are yet to come, I'll probably get to the intermediate price, but I'm sure it's nowhere near the last kit. conclusion: event to forget! if that is the signpost for further events, it is too obviously designed for slide consumption! no idea how much pleasure the game will bring. pretty frustrating!

Ice bear

Squire
i think yes, it will be.

In Halloween event ,they calculate 2 selection kit from calendar..how many people it will be? May be less then 20 %.

CrashBoom

Legend
In Halloween event ,they calculate 2 selection kit from calendar..how many people it will be? May be less then 20 %.
100% of the players who play with the goal of completing the calendar will complete the calendar
because the calendar is very easy to complete if you play for that

but 0% of the players who will spend everything on the best daily prize

Leen

Farmer
Before the Event Surprise Boxes were put into the game i always got my fully upgraded event building (i wanted to get) - sometimes with ease, sometimes with struggles, With the Event Suprise Box i always endet up with one upgrade/selection kit to many. This event? Guess! If you guessed i got not enough, you are right. I can build a level 7 building ... Something went very, very wrong with this event.

GateKeeper

Baronet
As we get late into the event, what becomes another issue is missing ingredients to select a baking option.

So going into today before the daily quest, I have 0 Apples, 0 Chocolate and 0 pumpkin. I have 2 Cinnamon and 2 caramel. I complete the daily and get 2 pumpkins. Whats the issue you say? The issue is the unlucky condo of my 3 choices, so I cant "cook" an option. So maybe another tweak is mixing up the goods per the daily and the "logging daily rewards", instead of giving us 2 of each ingredient we get 2 different ingredients. Now this is only an issue as the event ends... but it could be a simple change that wouldn't take much re-coding.
View attachment 8398

and an update on the getting that final Kit from the Apprentice rewards is shrinking, down to just a 5 ingredient bubble for me

I would say removing the Surprise Chest Kit probably didn't get evaluated correctly. Out of all my and others suggestions perhaps the truly simplest of simple suggestions.....Add a kit to Trainee....and Done! lol

Going into today, I had 1 Cinnamon and 1 Caramel left .... todays daily log in reward and todays daily quest.... you guess it ...it gave me........ drumroll........ drumroll please...... 2 of each of them!

1661823544596.png

please review my suggestion about dividing up the daily rewards from 2 same ingredients to 2 different ingredients for the quests, this will give us a happy ending! pun totally intended.....sometimes laughter makes you remember what was said !!!!

hades8840

Squire
Well with event more or less over I have the base unit plus 7 selection kits for the oil press if and its a big if i manage to stay in the league i am in i will get a selection kit and will allow me to build a fully upgraded building with no diamonds being spent...but If i am bumped down a league then it will be impossible without spending diamonds... I am left with 3 cinnamon I cant use with 17 stars left to get to complete the table and get the final upgrade via the bakeoff..

Va bene non darmi più la scatola delle sorprese,
va bene costringermi a giocare per sapere quando accadrà il nuovo Evento,
ma fammi perdere tempo, NO!
Sono stato costante e ho superato TUTTE le missioni,
solo la mia presenza e questa, doveva bastare..... ma non era abbastanza.

Esprimo il mio disappunto, ho solo otto livelli e ne perdo uno, ho raccolto TUTTI gli ingredienti che sono riuscito a raccogliere con incidenti e missioni quotidiane. Sono nel campionato "Apprendista", dove riceverò il "pezzo" mancante su misura. Ma qualcosa non mi ritorna.

Si gioca per il piacere di giocare, non devi costringermi a farlo. Non dimenticarlo.

I express my disappointment, I only have eight levels and I lose one, I have collected ALL the ingredients that I managed to collect with accidents and daily missions. I am in the "Apprentice" championship, where I will receive the missing "piece" tailor-made. But something does not come back to me.

It's okay not to give me the box of surprises anymore,
it's okay to force me to play to know when the new Event will happen,
but let me waste time, NO!
I have been consistent and have passed ALL missions,
only my presence and this, had to be enough ..... but it wasn't enough.

You play for the pleasure of playing, you don't have to force me to do it. Don't forget it.

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
183 ingredients collected from Event & Daily Challenge, only waiting for the 2 chocolates tomorrow. No Diamonds spent on ingredients so far.
NoDiamonds.png
Hope I find Cinnamon in an incident or I will have to decide if I will spend Diamonds on ingredients.

Astrid

Baronet
Finished all missions, I only have one apple left, I barely reached the apprentice league and probably until the event ends I won't be able to stay in that league for the missing kit to finish the main building.

And now I noticed that the main building gives 12 + 12 extra goods, not 12 x 5 goods(60 goods) as I supposed it would in the first place.

So unless we spend lots of diamonds for Donkey Enclosure(that is the only good building from this event) we basically end up with nothing but an unfinished lacklustre main building. A once great event with strong main buildings( September cottage, Farm Set) turned to a pile of ... in the last 2 years.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I got an ingredient from an incedent today. I always collect as many incidents as I can find and most events that give something for the event in incidents I get loads... but this is the first and only one!

I thought this event didn't have anything in incidents... so did it and I just didn't get them or have they been added late in the event?

Either way it's far too little and if they have been added it's far too late.

.Chris

Baronet
I will most likely not be able to get the main building fully leveled.
In my estimation the amount of ingredients from daily logins and quests are (now) fine.
BUT the event forces you to basically complete every daily challenge in order to get enough ingredients and there are too little ingredients from incidents.
IMHO approximately completing half of the daily challenges + incidents should net enough ingredients to fully level the building.

Spending diamonds for the Extra Prices is definetly not worth it.
Spending diamonds for additional ingredients to get the ... mediocre ... main building fully leveled is not something I would recommend.

Managing the ingredients is part of the event mechanics and I'm fine with that but a possibility to exchange them would be appreciated.
Could be 1:1 + diamonds or 2:1 for free for example.

It's the last day of the event. I completed all event quests. I selected the daily quest with the ingredients and completed it ever single day. I'm 38 short of my last upgrade and 3 under the cutoff for Apprentice league. Inno's statement that the event surprise box wouldn't matter and that all event buildings would be achievable without spending diamonds is proven to be a lie.

On a positive note. The trainee league comes with a store building so that I can box this garbage up and take it to the antique dealer.

Last edited:

estrid

Baronet
I have done all dailies for ingredients and searched for the incidents. I also used diamonds to buy the second row of prizes (wanted that nicer portrait)
Still not getting the fully upgraded building -missing that one selection card which used to come from the surprise box.
What's the plan in the future event? We have to wait for the next year hoping we will get the one missing card then?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
With 21 hours still to go the cutoff for top 20% (187) is already above what you can get for free (183). Beta tends to be on the lower side I believe, so I imagine the cutoff will be higher on live, especially because of people spending diamonds for the Fall Set.

With incidents you might have a chance at getting into the top 20%, but it's not guaranteed.

But my primary issue is the fact that a fully leveled building is limited to 20% of the players on a world. While that might include most of those that attempt to get the main building fully leveled, as this thread shows it's definitely not all. It's terrible design, especially considering this statement in the 2022 summer event announcement (emphasis added):

Summer Event Anouncement said:

Event Surprise Boxes

From this event on, due to design changes, we will no longer be giving out the Event Surprise Boxes, but not to worry! Balancing will be adjusted to ensure it is still possible to win a fully upgraded event building even without the box, and without spending diamonds. All previously issued boxes will still be usable, but no new ones will be issued.

To me it seems like this event has been balanced with the Surprise Box in mind. In plenty of events in the past you either had to play a certain way, or have the surprise box to get the main building fully leveled. This event feels like the same, except the event surprise box is not a thing anymore. In either case, for some players diamonds are required regardless, which goes against the promise from the summer event announcement.