• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

GateKeeper

Baronet
Something that might help with the Ingredients is the 3 choices of ingredients for each option.... what I mean is Change the option list to 1 ,2, 3, ingredients this is the same method in a few events and seems to work for those events, we can see the option of:

Also should eliminate the possibility that the 3 options all contain the same ingredient.
Option Amount Ingredient
1 --- 1 Apple
2 --- 1 Apple + 1 Chocolate
3 --- 2 Apples + 1 Pumpkin

Than what happens, we are left with a # of other Ingredients we can't use.
So I propose 2 more changes

1. Add a Swap out of ingredients button, 1 free one per day, 5-10 diamonds after that.
2. and more importantly. The 3 options should be "diversified" So the example above will be:
Option Amount Ingredient
1 --- 1 Apple
2 --- 1 cinnamon + 1 Chocolate
3 --- 1 pumpkin +1 caramel + 1 <repeat ingredient>

This may be a small fix but it should help with wasted ingredients.

It may be too late for this kind of change..... but there is always next year!

Astrid

Baronet
Please increase the number of ingredients at 17 milestone from 1 x each to 3 x each.
Please increase the number of ingredients at 37 milestone from 3 x each to 5 x each.
Please change the Golden Crops kit from gold league to one extra Oil Press kit.

Make sure that in the 1200 diamonds we also get the Donkey Enclosure. A rethink of the Blue Lagoon would be more than welcome. I suggest to make the x2 property permanent, but used once per week.

I still wait for the full stats of the Oil Press and Donkey Enclosure, please add them in the announcement so that everyone can easily access them.

And on more suggestion, the Oil Press is now good, comes with plenty of goods, 3 units is also ok, but I feel that it needs to provide 1 or 2 extra forge points.

Emberguard

Emperor
I had to recruit 7 units, well guess what most noobs don't have space for 7 military buildings or have a traz.
a noob would only need 2 military buildings to complete that (4 units per building), and if they're playing the game in general they should be getting unattached units from GE, GBG, PvP Arena etc while the attached units are still training.

-Alin-

Emperor
a noob would only need 2 military buildings to complete that (4 units per building), and if they're playing the game in general they should be getting unattached units from GE, GBG, PvP Arena etc while the attached units are still training.
In his case, were 7 units without age requirement, I know that quest.
So with one spearfighter barrack and few coins supplies he could do that quest in seconds, he could delete also 3 recruited spears and recruit 3 more ...
But hey ...I assume is better to complain rather than thinking.

-Alin-

Emperor
Looks like all(?) quests have been increased to 2 ingredients, which means we can now get:

Starting: 10
Rush Quests: 33 66
Daily Quests: 28
Milestones: 20
Daily Challenges 26 (13x2, missing out on day 1)
Daily Login: 14 28 (EDIT: You get 2 per login as well)
Total: 178 Ingredients + Whatever you pick up from incidents.

Have I missed any other increases? That's still short of the 220 you need to get the Sunflower fully leveled. It's just about enough (180 needed) if you land in Apprentice league or above (top 20%).

So far I have gotten 6 ingredients from 45 incidents, or around 13%. You can get up to 15 incidents per day (according to fandom wiki), which is exactly 2 ingredients per day using my results so far. Don't really know how accurate they are, but assuming they are, that should give another 2x13=26 ingredients from incidents, for ~204 total ingredients. That's still way below what is required if you don't land in Apprentice league.

Only allowing 20% of players to get the building fully leveled isn't right, so unless I missed something the ingredients should be increased even more.
The buff on main building came at a cost, in order to get it, You have to spend some diamonds to get few more ingredients :p

Just kidding, but events are very, very, very streched now.
Summer Event main buildings was achievable but pretty tight aswell, for the last upgrade, if You werent lucky on RNG on sails, You might have ended without max level ...

1. The building was useless and you improved it into meh territory where it might be worth building in certain circumstances.
2. The building was unattainable without massive amounts of diamonds, you fixed it where it only costs a really lot of diamonds.
3. These disappearing premium buildings are unwanted by anyone. You fixed it by adding a decent premium building but making it cost even more diamonds.
4. Has there been a harvest fields selection in the daily specials? It's really the only reason I want to play the event this year.

Conclusion: The event is still not "fixed".

Last edited:
False, in CA the troops take 4 hours to regen, not seconds like in BA. Surprisingly it's 4 hours for every age but BA and IA (2 hours). So doing a whole 7 units with 2 buildings would take 16 hours if you were online every 4 hours to collect. And then you'd have to allocate space just for military buildings which are the largest and costliest buildings in the game. You'd have to already be on level 2 of GEX to get 8 units and go through the whole 12 yards to get those rewards which is apperently impossible for noobs to get through GEX1. GBG in my record took 40+ attempts to get the units which no noob would be able to take the attrition of.

I don't do pvp so I don't know about that. These are tasks meant for high level players and my complaint is that it's completely unreasonable for someone in SAV and BA to have the same task.

Emberguard

Emperor
False, in CA the troops take 4 hours to regen
I never said otherwise. I only said a noob could get the task done with two buildings, and that they’d have additional troops being spawned from Guild Expedition, Guild Battlegrounds and PvP Arena if they’re playing the game. It’s not restricted to one source of troop income

You'd have to already be on level 2 of GEX to get 8 units and go through the whole 12 yards to get those rewards which is apperently impossible for noobs to get through GEX1. GBG in my record took 40+ attempts to get the units which no noob would be able to take the attrition of.
You do realise the noob wouldn’t need to get all 7 units from any one unit source right? 7 units would be easy for a noob as long as they’re actually playing and not completely holding off the entire game while waiting on units.

And a noob can do GE1 fairly easily. The hard bit would be the last encounter to get to GE2. It’s not like they can’t do anything to get troops on that

So doing a whole 7 units with 2 buildings would take 16 hours if you were online every 4 hours to collect. And then you'd have to allocate space just for military buildings which are the largest and costliest buildings in the game
They would already have military buildings. It’s not noobs that usually lack military buildings. It’s the pro’s that skimp on those xD Most noobs have 1 of each of the 5 unit buildings, or try to put multiple of the same military building. Even if they only had 2 military buildings (most try to fit more, that’s just the minimum) it still takes less time than 16 hours if you’re playing any other part of the game that provides troops.

Even if it were to take 16 hrs, what’s the rush? You have time to take a bit longer on at least a few tasks.

As an experienced player on live but in CA on beta, the tasks are completely ridiculous for what a noob would be able to do at my level, it doesn't seem like there's any difference in the tasks at all. I had to recruit 7 units, well guess what most noobs don't have space for 7 military buildings or have a traz. I had to fight until 40 attrition to complete the task which most noobs arn't going to be able to do either. Most noobs can barely get through level 1 GEX WITH negotiation.

Noobs are the players inno needs to be a sustainable buisness, having events be obscenely difficult for them is going to drive them away.

And, yanno, get outta here with all these dang supply tasks!!!! 17 8-hour tasks inno can look at my finger on that.
I have 4 Iron Age GEX diamond mine cities that I started this time last year. In all, I was able to complete GE63 by negotiating within 2 weeks (I only do #64 if the last reward is a chance for a FoY). I was also able to get a fully levelled Golden Crops in the first event (Fall) in these cities (and a fully levelled main prize in every event since). Many of the Event quests are scaled based on the age of the city. "Noobs" are not at a disadvantage. With a little coaching they can do well in any event.

If the building itself is redesigned why should the ingredients be increased? I will not build it not for testing as I would miss selling opportunities plus I would waste a store building kit which is rare enough. So far I would only go for the kits and stuff and sell this all via the antiques dealer. So adding coins and gemstones to an useless option again

hades8840

Marquis
So did the issue with not being able to get enough ingredients to be actually make a fully upgraded event building get sorted or do we all now have to use diamonds for every event to be able to get the item.. because if thats the case is there much point doing events? with only a few days to go doesnt look like there will be enough

Ironrooster

Baronet
So did the issue with not being able to get enough ingredients to be actually make a fully upgraded event building get sorted or do we all now have to use diamonds for every event to be able to get the item.. because if thats the case is there much point doing events? with only a few days to go doesnt look like there will be enough
I don't expect to get the fully upgraded building either.

But I have managed to get 13 Harvest Farm selection kits so far. And I hope to get some more or maybe some sentinel towers before the event is over. So I consider I did well this event.

And next year I can get the last upgrade for this year's building.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Something that might help with the Ingredients is the 3 choices of ingredients for each option.... what I mean is Change the option list to 1 ,2, 3, ingredients this is the same method in a few events and seems to work for those events, we can see the option of:

Also should eliminate the possibility that the 3 options all contain the same ingredient.
Option Amount Ingredient
1 --- 1 Apple
2 --- 1 Apple + 1 Chocolate
3 --- 2 Apples + 1 Pumpkin

Than what happens, we are left with a # of other Ingredients we can't use.
So I propose 2 more changes

1. Add a Swap out of ingredients button, 1 free one per day, 5-10 diamonds after that.
2. and more importantly. The 3 options should be "diversified" So the example above will be:
Option Amount Ingredient
1 --- 1 Apple
2 --- 1 cinnamon + 1 Chocolate
3 --- 1 pumpkin +1 caramel + 1 <repeat ingredient>

This may be a small fix but it should help with wasted ingredients.

It may be too late for this kind of change..... but there is always next year!
exchanging ingredients was proposed ever since the event was first introduced 4 years ago... I doubt they will now introduce it...

Correction: originally it even had a 2:1 exchange option... but that was not well received (mainly due to the way it was implemented), but also because the of the 2:1 trade loss

But things like switching the offered recipes for new ones (for diamonds, once per day free) was also proposed a number of times already