• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

Pachom

Farmer
I do like the event and its main building, and as some useual complaints will be given, I think it is okay, perhaps Not reaching the highest level without diamonds.
The benefits of the building are well balanced!

Muirtach

Farmer
That's because mathematical percent and Innopercent are two different units. Anything and everything in this game uses Innopercent. It has nothing to do with mathematical percent of probability. I though that everybody knew that already, after so many years.. :D:D:D
Yeah, but i still like to whining about this. ;)

bearcat98

Farmer
Because you hijacked the primary function of the beta server.
As much here, it is interesting for Inno to have players of all ages because this server is useful for testing, as much on live servers the goal is to evolve through the ages and not to camp to become the little bully from the neighborhood.
I would like Inno to offer alternatives on the Beta server for these quests but remove them once they get to the live servers.
What do you mean by I "hijacked the primary function of the beta server." ???? You don't know me or how I play. I'm not camping anywhere and I'm a peaceful player. I'll move into the next age as I see fit not when someone else thinks I should. Also I stand by what I said, there are too many quest for acquiring sectors and that is MY feedback for INNO.

bearcat98

Farmer
Is that too many from events specifically, or too many when combined with other features?
Just too many in this event. The quest is fine but if you have for example acquire 4 sectors in the daily quest and then the event quest wants another 2 and then another daily quest wants another 3, it's just too many. If I'm on the edge of the iron age map which is where I should be if I'm in the iron age but I have to move forward on the map to acquire more sectors, it puts me at a disadvantage.

Emberguard

Emperor
acquire 4 sectors in the daily quest and then the event quest wants another 2 and then another daily quest wants another 3, it's just too many.
That does indeed end up being a lot. Are you aware that Daily Challenges only ask for acquisition of sectors if there are open sectors?

bearcat98

Farmer
That does indeed end up being a lot. Are you aware that Daily Challenges only ask for acquisition of sectors if there are open sectors?
No I did not know that. Thank you for letting me know. However, if I'm on the map in the iron age with only 2 sectors open and get a quest that wants 4 sectors, either I move forward so I can get the other 2 sectors or skip the quest. So knowing what you're saying if I move forward then the game sees there are more sectors open but not in my age which is what is happening.

bearcat98

Farmer
and event has an alternative option which can be done instead
Yes but not in the daily quest. If the daily quest asks for 4 items to be done you have to do all items listed. Which is what I've been trying to do so I can get as many ingredients as possible.

The building is not completely reachable despite solving all quests and using over 4k diamonds. I will still miss the last level. Thumbs down for you Inno

Lydia73

Merchant
Are you aware that Daily Challenges only ask for acquisition of sectors if there are open sectors?
Do you mean open sectors of any age or open sectors of your actual age? Because the second one is not true!! I am in Early Middle Age, all Sectors of Early Middle Age done before the event started and I had to acquire sectors of High Middle Age about 4 times 2-4 sectors and thats a lot!

Lydia73

Merchant
Age is irrelevant for it.

It only checks if you have a open sector / scouted available province, not what age it’s in
that doesn't make any sense - you'll always have an open sector / scouted available province until you 're completely ready with the whole map til venus

CrashBoom

Legend
if you conquer all sectors of all scouted provinces then you don't have open sectors
only scoutable provinces

--> no map related daily challenge

and event always have an alternative so you don't need to do anything on the map
just always do the alternative and don't start scouting again if asked

problem solved. isn't it ?

Emberguard

Emperor
you'll always have an open sector / scouted available province until you 're completely ready with the whole map til venus
Only scouted sectors are open. Stop scouting if you're going too fast to keep up. Complete the sectors you have open but hold off from scouting until you know you can cope with opening additional provinces. It's completely in your control as to what pace you scout ahead on the map

Edit: As a side note. It's a shame that particular detail isn't readily available in the game itself. It's something the developers tweaked based on player feedback when it was first introduced. While hypothetically you could work it out you're not necessarily going to pick up on that detail unless someone informs you of it existing

Last edited:

Herr Voxner

Merchant
Apologies if this was already brought up, but can we limit the amount of "Sept Cottage", "Mill of Fall", "Cider Mill", "Harvest Farm selection" to once for the daily special. I feel like I see these almost every other day, they are either the main prize or the switched 2nd option prize.

How about incorporate things into the daily special people like (quick search on highest bid items in the auction house would give you a lot of good data), things like checkmate squares, Royal Marble gateway...etc. I fill like every time I have looked at the daily special and even change it, its always the same thing (some fall themed past building that really doesn't give good stats anymore).

Lydia73

Merchant
Only scouted sectors are open. Stop scouting if you're going too fast to keep up. Complete the sectors you have open but hold off from scouting until you know you can cope with opening additional provinces. It's completely in your control as to what pace you scout ahead on the map

Edit: As a side note. It's a shame that particular detail isn't readily available in the game itself. It's something the developers tweaked based on player feedback when it was first introduced. While hypothetically you could work it out you're not necessarily going to pick up on that detail unless someone informs you of it existing
Ah ok - now I understand - thanks for that - I didn't know that!

Ironrooster

Baronet
Apologies if this was already brought up, but can we limit the amount of "Sept Cottage", "Mill of Fall", "Cider Mill", "Harvest Farm selection" to once for the daily special. I feel like I see these almost every other day, they are either the main prize or the switched 2nd option prize.

And I can't get Harvest Farm selection to come up enough. LOL

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
No I did not know that. Thank you for letting me know. However, if I'm on the map in the iron age with only 2 sectors open and get a quest that wants 4 sectors, either I move forward so I can get the other 2 sectors or skip the quest. So knowing what you're saying if I move forward then the game sees there are more sectors open but not in my age which is what is happening.

The daily won't ask you for more sectors than there are open now for you. If it asks for 4, there's 4 already scouted.

Story you can take at your own pace.

Side quests can be aborted if you don't want them.

Event quests usually offer an alternative to taking sectors.