• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

CrashBoom

Legend
ok I start this early
but

BUG REPORT
there is no violet 5 star achievement for this event

because that is also still missing for the summer event
(but as we know the counter is still counting after reaching max level. so if they had fixed that bug it would be violet now)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Hopefully the fragments for one ups won't be pulled back, like the units where canceled from the pirate's hideout which got significantly downgraded for the sake of a few medals. If it won't be pulled back it sounds like an very good and interesting building. The addition of guild goods is also appealing for an resource building. Looking forward to the event. Especially because it's looking stunningly beautiful. Though I kinda miss the days in which besides the main prize a few smaller themed prizes got introduced. Maybe something for next year?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well I'd hope the new building at least produces enough FP to justify its placement for that and the one-up fragment is just flavor.

A little disappointed I'm not going to be super-hyped about the building because I do intend to dump diamonds for fields on live (assuming the special rate hasn't been nerfed *knock on wood*). But hopefully it'll be something I can consider place-able blue galaxy targets at least.

But I do understand that with such an appealing special available, the pressure to make an amazing grand prize isn't so high. So it's probably a good place for something quirky (which the one up fragments seem to be).

Goldra

Marquis
As always, if the building doesnt boost troops when attacking, its a bad building...
Lets see how many fp gives and how will work the one up fragment.
These building gives a new stuff, that can open the door to other interesting things.

This building will probably be like the Druid Temple and The Crow's Nest and give out a percentage chance for the fragment. But I guess we'll see in 2 days time.

CrashBoom

Legend
did you remember the last event ?

the start of that event was moved to one day later
the box was at about 1 hour then after the daily update at 1 day and 1 hour

so if after the Wednesday update it still shows one week then
it still doesn't matter. you play the event and open the surprise chest next week :p

question to Inno developers
DO YOU REALLY THINK I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR AN ONEUP FRAGMENT?
Really?
Really, Really?
not every reward is useful to every player

but especially new players will love them

All days an oneup fragment, but how many fragments to make one kit ?
most likely 15 (except GBG everything has 15)
so 2 one ups per month

This building will probably be like the Druid Temple and The Crow's Nest and give out a percentage chance for the fragment. But I guess we'll see in 2 days time.
no

in those buildings you had a chance to get ...

do you find that word in this event building description in the announcement

Last edited: