• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

Owl II

Emperor
I think it will be similar to WW and SoK. 15 fragments to collect a full item. It's actually not a bad idea. This will be very useful for those who are just starting to play and moving through the ages. The size is too big. But I would take two, maybe. Or three. It depends on how many goods it will give to the treasury:)

Havik79

Baronet
I assume Inno in Germany was able to hear me sigh from all the way over here in Australia, good.

2x2, or 2x3, or 3x2 yeah sure why not, 6x4 get real.

VENDER VENDER VENDER.

darthronin

Farmer
I hardly ever use one up kits, not even when starting a new village.
Used them on champion retreat in the past, but won't bother about building those anymore anyway.

Don't think i'm gonna bother about this one.
But good to get in an occasinal event you can skip without losing anything :D

CrashBoom

Legend
I hardly ever use one up kits, not even when starting a new village.
Used them on champion retreat in the past, but won't bother about building those anymore anyway.

Don't think i'm gonna bother about this one.
But good to get in an occasinal event you can skip without losing anything :D
and then in venus age you still have your bronze age event buildings

I always upgrade all special buildings that produce goods every time a new age is released (in my main city on live server)

and for new villages my advice would be:
collect the one up and reno kits until you reach modern era
then upgrade the buildings that give goods to modern era with reno kits
and in the next eras use one up kits
before modern era goods can also be obtained by GB and WWs. so it is not as important as from modern era on where those only give old goods

Last edited:

chrisi3210

Steward
Is it possible to get the full main prize without diamonds, the daily challenges and the box? That was last year not possible.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Is it possible to get the full main prize without diamonds, the daily challenges and the box? That was last year not possible.

Er last year didn't have a box. And you certainly didn't need diamonds if you did the daily challenges and hit apprentice. We'll know better what this year will take once it starts and we see how much changed - but we do have a box this year, and it does require 1 less item (9 level building vs 4 level building + 6 fields). I would expect a nerf on ingredients from quests to go along with it unfortunately though.

hades8840

Marquis
Hi being new this is my first proper event I did read about last years and understand the event the prizes is a different matter does this have the same thing as last years a barn or something that you add to to increase by adding other fields etc? and are one up/renovation kits any good? i have a few on another server where I managed to catch the last week of the wildlife event and have no idea what to do with them I assumed they just aged up ur building is there any added bonus from extra stuff when used?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@hades8840 one up kits are useful for your event buildings in the city. When you win an event building during an event it's of your current age. When you move on and reach the next age you can use an one up kit to upgrade 1 event building of choice to improve it's productions, if it has population or (negative) happiness than those will increase too. For example if you have an Eagle mountain and got it while in colonial age and reach Industrial Age your eagle mountain remains as an colonial age building. If you use an one up kit on it it'll become an eagle mountain of the Industrial Age. An renovation kit is more powerful. It can upgrade any event building (and settlement reward buildings) to your current age. For example you did not upgrade your eagle mountain and already reached Tomorrow. If you use an renovation kit your eagle mountain of colonial age will be upgraded to an eagle mountain of tomorrow. However if you use an one up kit it'll be upgraded only from colonial age to Industrial Age. From what I have read in the announcement this building will work more like the mountain reservoir (main event building reward from wild live event). It's productions will improve with upgrade kits. There are no additional small buildings that improve it's productions. Hopefully this answers your questions otherwise feel free to ask again.

hades8840

Marquis
Thankyou I did get the eagle thing on the other server took 5 days to get it that mini game was like bejeweled lol so was easy to maximize I have 1 one up kit there and 3 renovation kits was going to sell them in the dealers hut as I thought they only upped the appearance to match your current level not take it so it matched the output of something new.

BritishBoy

Marquis
7 FP in 6x4 is indeed very low :( Since this building has no attack or defence for attacking army at least make it give 12-14 FP / day. The 1 fragment / day is a nice and unique addition but overall the building is simply not worth it for advanced players :(
I doubt Inno going to put attack bonus for this building tbh