• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

estrid

Baronet
All in all, maybe this would be playable to a full building. At first I was going after rewards not paying attention to ingredients. In the midst I started to take just those cakes that suited best to ingredients. Now that it is at the end, I'm two dots short of 8th upgrade in all, which means I'd need one cinnamon. And, there is 5 caramel and 6 chocolate left in my inventory. ...and this is not at all my fault. At one point I had about nothing in my inventory.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
One suggestion for the next time: please implement some sort of exchange for ingredients. I am left with a total of 12 ingredients, but I am not able to spend them as other ingredients I do not have are required for the recipes.
Underrated, hope they’ll listen and last minute implement it before going live with the event. Though probably not on beta.

Herr Voxner

Merchant
Did most of the daily quests for ingredients, found some incidents that where ingredients and completed all quests. Still short getting full event building. Please add more ingredients or an extra golden crop upgrade.... seriously this was 75 quests, that ridiculous to make us do all of those quest to come up short 1 upgrade.

Please change daily specials to something more in demand. I like that you had golden crop produce something unique and different, while it's not that strong of a special building, I appreciate the creativity.

6zeva9

Baronet
Underrated, hope they’ll listen and last minute implement it before going live with the event. Though probably not on beta.
This was requested last year as well and ignored then. I think the concept is too challenging for their... well whatever they call it where they come from.

Lady Susan

Farmer
This is the first event where i havent been able to get a fully levelled event building, when i have had the event box, completed all the tasks, and played every day. This is a bit disappointing.. there was just not enough ingredients available. So for the first time i used my diamonds at the end, but really it wasnt worth it as the golden crops is not very good at all especially compared with the pirates hideout or eagle mountain.....i certainly wont bother with it at all in my live city...
my opinion...an easy fairly enjoyable event to actually do but not enough ingredients available to complete it so that makes it a bad event.....and the worst event building so far..not worth doing the event for

BritishBoy

Marquis
Now when I have seen all daily prizes and swap options I want to ask @lordwasa and @InnoGames why there are no wishing wells and/or shrink kits second event in a row (first is summer event on live now) ? Also there was none in Forge Bowl event, probably there was another event without them, can't remember right now.

The reward building is, in my opinion, great. The mechanics of the minigame, crap. Spent diamonds to try get ingredients i needed, but still left with over a dozen ingredients i cannot use and only a level 8 building, and can't get even to apprentice to hopefully win the last upgrade there.
There should be some sort of mechanism whereby we can have a chance to use all our final ingredients on the last day. Perhaps swop them or getting the chance to switch the cakes. :confused:
But i won't hold my breath waiting for the devs to take notice of our comments or suggestions and implement any changes.

CrashBoom

Legend
It was in the original of this type of minigame for the fall event and removed because players kept swapping ingredients when they had no need to until they ran out of currency

because they thought it is a regular event quest

they shouldn't have put it in the quests but put an extra icon next to buy + icon next to the amount players have

fall18_trader.png

6zeva9

Baronet

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Today I collected my first Golden Crops production, 1/30 of the one-up kit, seriously? So I would get 1 one-up kit every month. In the meantime, I will have completed 4 GE at level 4 with more one-up/renovation kits... This is the first event building that I'm planning to delete as soon as I need the space.

CrashBoom

Legend
Today I collected my first Golden Crops production, 1/30 of the one-up kit, seriously? So I would get 1 one-up kit every month. In the meantime, I will have completed 4 GE at level 4 with more one-up/renovation kits... This is the first event building that I'm planning to delete as soon as I need the space.
you are one of the lucky players who got it complete

but 8 of 9 isn't so bad
only one more next year and I have mine complete

Basharael

Farmer
Like Lady Susan wrote, this is the first Event building, that I couldnt complete without diamonds in 5 years of playing foe. Also many guild colleagues had the same problem; in the end I had to invest 1400 diamonds;
it is very annoying, that only because of investing the diamonds, I managed to get into the 3rd league, and got another kit, which I dont need anymore;

1/30 of the one-up kit as loot of the event building is pretty ridiculous, one month to get a one-up kit is too long; I would suggest to change that to 1/20 or 1/15;

Regarding the suggestion to make it possible to trade ingredients, I have to admit, that I am known to this event, so I also know that you cannot bake what you want to loot, but what ingredients you have; and I think, that also new player will soon find out, to use the ingredients as they come;

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
you are one of the lucky players who got it complete
I spent diamonds, but not to get the maxed building, I was aiming at the harvest kits. Without diamonds, it could be very hard to get the last kit even if you had the surprise box.

Retired Guy

Marquis
One thing I can't seem to find.. Does the Golden Crops bldg need 4 motivations to provide all the bonuses (I'm assuming, but can't seem to find confirmation..