• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Endless Tower

DeletedUser10110

Im going to guess a weekly event where you start on level 1 and it gets harder and harder to battle but rewards get better and better. But, you only get 1 chance, once you are defeated once, its all over until next week

DeletedUser9982

I hope that its not a weekly thing! But a daily "event" or "Task"
We have to many week events running.. Dont need another one
Daily stuff would be good, if you miss it, its your problem
It would benefit active players!
Even the idea of Endless looks GREAT!
You would play as much as you would want during the day, with no barriers
If you dont want to play.its ok, your problem..
But Inno likes to develop stuff for inactive players i guess..
You have ALL the time in the world to finish your GE for example

I do it in 10 minutes if i want to... Why a week when its only 64 encounters??

This needs to be a GE as a daily task!

DeletedUser

In the images of where the tower may go it looks really out of scale .

DeletedUser10315

It might sound stupid but last night I had a dream of what is to become of this "Endless Tower". I saw that by entering the tower we gain access to the pervious historical quest lines and some new ones, they all have their unique prizes that can be obtained by finishing them and some new buildings are introduced as well.
However they are not like any other quests that appear at the right side of your screen, they have their own window in the tower with awesome graphics and a detailed story like a comic book, so players could finish a story to read about the character and actually learn something about the history no matter if the prize is not attractive. Or of course they could just do the tasks and skip the reading part.

And also these stories could be completed for infinite numbers because it's an endless tower, right? But maybe only once a week and no more.
Ok, I made it sounds like a proposal because I got carried away by how awesome this could have been, but actually it was just a dream.

Ps. Apparently this is for a PvP feature, so historical questlines are yet to make a comeback.

DeletedUser10121

This could be actual PVP coming to foe?or more VS AI fights?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Incoming/Outgoing could also be a semi PvP.
You can fight against other cities and people can fight against your city.
Like in the neighborhood but serverwide and without plundering. The best x people in y days get stuff and a badge.

Maybe simply a replacement for the long in the tooth PvP towers that currently exist? Or pessimistically just a way to view them without any improvement to them :p

this will prob be the concept of GBG applied to the 1v1 PvP, i.e. fighting against other players, mixed together with the divisions (and bonuses?) from the GBG. i wonder if they add the negotiation feature here as well, but i doubt it ;)

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I would love it if it was like the PvP arena in Dragon City, every so often (every hour) you get 3 random players of your level (age) to fight and you are gaining/losing points all the time, you have to have a defensive army or you just lose points and maybe 100 levels with prizes each time you level up (with-in the arena) prizes could be anything from coins for lvl 1 to prem building for lvl 50 and everything in between including an exclusive building that you win fragments for

DeletedUser10315

Would be nice if it was real time PvP we both players use there attacking armies to fight. I think it would make PvP more challenging and fun.
Not possible, with seven rogues and one unit both players would skip their turn indefinitely

CrashBoom

Legend
Not possible, with seven rogues and one unit both players would skip their turn indefinitely
that is not a problem

let them do that
and the one who retreat after 3 weeks has lost the fight :p

because nobody in the world can do anything indefinitely :rolleyes:

btw; why would they need 7 rogues for that ?
they could do it with 1 spearfighter on each side?
because as we all know: the one who attacks first would lose the fight