• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I aint waking up in my sleep to collect 4 hour houses, sorry inno!

They require (for me) 40 rice to get to the next house and 5 of the blue thing, so I'd have to wait many days even if I collected every 4 hours.

Yes :p And the embassy helps the rupees more if you're not waking up in the middle of the night.

Incidentally, I played with a bit of layout optimization and got it to 21 houses in the starting grid (currently 22 for me because I grabbed an expansion) which even gives a small coin surplus before the embassy collection.
1626388851801.png

Yes :p And the embassy helps the rupees more if you're not waking up in the middle of the night.

Incidentally, I played with a bit of layout optimization and got it to 21 houses in the starting grid (currently 22 for me because I grabbed an expansion) which even gives a small coin surplus before the embassy collection.
View attachment 7226
Are ya able to get even the 1000/4hr from that?

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Could we have an info on the unique shard reward, or has anyone gotten lucky enough to get it?

CrashBoom

Legend
quest "have 3 water canals and have 214 diplomacy" and research of 2nd technology needs 214 diplomacy

but I have 3 Water Canal and 3 Alleys (correct alligned to give full aditional bonus) giving 204 diplomacy

for that reason: in my opinion the quest and tech requirement should be changed from 214 to 204

estrid

Baronet
quest "have 3 water canals and have 214 diplomacy" and research of 2nd technology needs 214 diplomacy

but I have 3 Water Canal and 3 Alleys (correct alligned to give full aditional bonus) giving 204 diplomacy

for that reason: in my opinion the quest and tech requirement should be changed from 214 to 204

I did get the full 214 diplomacy when I had moved the town hall and finally aligned those pieces correctly.

estrid

Baronet
I alligned the pieces correct
if the game doesnt calculate it correct then that should be fixed

but already build one more building and then sold them all again

Why would the game calculate it correctly to me but not to you? For alleys: 3x24+5+10+15=92, canals: 3x24+10+20+30=122, makes 214.
You can check your layout on browser by hovering the cursor over each piece.

CrashBoom

Legend
Why would the game calculate it correctly to me but not to you? For alleys: 3x24+5+10+15=92, canals: 3x24+10+20+30=122, makes 214.
You can check your layout on browser by hovering the cursor over each piece.
if InnoGames gives me a job and pays me for it then I would try to find the reason for it :p

unless then: not my problem why it happened
only the fact that it happened to me

and I sure don't calculate before what I exactly need (not for the ones which needs seconds, maybe later for deco with hour building time)
I just built a few decos (3 from the ones because of the quest. 3 from the other because there was room to get bonus on that side). then I looked what I have and saw: 10 too less
so I build one more somewhere

but maybe next time I search 1 hour for a bug instead of building one more deco in a few seconds

UBERhelp1

Viceroy

View attachment 7226
That's a pretty big hit on the initial rupees though for all the roads, but I suppose that doesn't matter too much once you get all the houses.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
That's a pretty big hit on the initial rupees though for all the roads, but I suppose that doesn't matter too much once you get all the houses.

Really doesn't matter much at all considering just how long you have to rely on those houses for the rupees. As long as you don't delete the roads and just move em aside when you need culture, they're worth it.

I don't think I'm going to finish this settlement even once on beta though :p It doesn't seem like much fun. I'll either put the chore off til live or skip it there too.