• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Carnival Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8743

I don't believe the percentage chance to win. 15% should mean on average you win 1 out of 7. I did 26 in a row and didn't win any. I give up. I don't want the set pieces and with unreal chances of winning I see no point in wasting time on this one.
The chances of the happening are actually about 1.5%. So its not as ridiculous as it seems. However it is still very frustrating.

DeletedUser9537

You already have!

A truffle is the fruiting body of a subterranean ascomycete fungus, predominantly one of the many species of the genus Tuber. In addition to Tuber, many other genera of fungi are classified as truffles including Geopora, Peziza, Choiromyces, Leucangium, and over a hundred others.

Bad Beta Players are like Truffles, everybody wants to try them, till the funky pungent smell comes out... :confused:

Andi47

Overlord
This seems to be a recurring theme...

I haven't tried yet (waiting for Wishing Wells) but I'm concerned that virtually everyone seems to have the same experience so far.

I don't believe the percentage chance to win. 15% should mean on average you win 1 out of 7. I did 26 in a row and didn't win any. I give up. I don't want the set pieces and with unreal chances of winning I see no point in wasting time on this one.

The chances of the happening are actually about 1.5%. So its not as ridiculous as it seems. However it is still very frustrating.

@InnoGames please review whether the probability for getting the Special Prize is indeed what is indicated in the chest tooltips (and not e.g. <5% when the chest says 10%).

DeletedUser9816

I was playing in Bronze Age where it is possible to join the events. One of the quests was to negotiate in the Guild Expedition. You have to be in Iron Age first to do this.

DeletedUser

I was playing in Bronze Age where it is possible to join the events. One of the quests was to negotiate in the Guild Expedition. You have to be in Iron Age first to do this.
quest 11: OR infiltrate sectors
quest 25: OR defeat units

both can be done in bronze age

DeletedUser

Well this event is just gonna be "spend tickets on 100%" to avoid spending diamonds:) then pick some random chests without the set items..... so tired of the luck faktor in this game when it comes to events with good stuff.

I can live with the luck faktor in normal quests and daily quests coz there i know that it will even out in the end (or close to)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Well this event is just gonna be "spend tickets on 100%" to avoid spending diamonds:) then pick some random chests without the set items..... so tired of the luck faktor in this game when it comes to events with good stuff.

I won't use the 100% at all, I will choose 15% most of the time and 5% if someone left some extra count there.
I will only open the chest, if there are something I want and avoid them, when it's about Pizza, way to many of this pizza pieces :(

DeletedUser9666

These carnival harbor games are sooooo rigged... Just spent 20 tickets on 15% chance chest boosted to 30% around 10th ticket.

Each time I play these games I get a gut feeling that "real odds" are daily managed by Inno based on their players performance statistics. It is not about my luck or normal distribution. It is about Inno wanting me to win. Or not. To "balance" their event performance...

But that's just my personal conspiracy theory.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I'm still waiting for the Special Prize that gives me the chance to win the 3 upgrades I need to get a level 7 Grand Bridge :rolleyes:

I was wondering, I do not see any nice price like the Grand Bridge, I sure could use some upgrade to Grand Bridge if we do not get other Special Prize than this Pizza pieces

DeletedUser

I'd love to get an answer to is why the direct-buy option was eliminated? This is extremely disappointing. Is it possible this will be restored?

Already stated above I am not sure why it was removed, but I have let them know that many would like to have it back :)

LastWarrior

Regent
OK I have spent every single coin including the bonus from the quests and do you know how many daily prizes I got
You guessed it an absolute ZERO, something needs to change drastically before I rocommend this to live servers.
Its impossible as it is.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9490

This event is frustrating for me. I'm slightly after half (I'm doing 29th task) and in the bronze league. I spent 6930 florins and opened about 30 chests. And I did not win any of Piazza's buildings. Bad luck. Does it make any sense to continue?

DeletedUser1418

This event is gonna turn out to be a huge disappointment. The chance you can win a plaza event piece is really next to nothing. I managed now 2 pieces, one came from the quest line the other from the chests. We complained back when they introduced the Cherry Garden Set. In the end they had to make the probability to win a piece to 25%....

Feanor II

Baronet
Already stated above I am not sure why it was removed, but I have let them know that many would like to have it back :)

I know; I modified my post shortly after making it acknowledging and apologizing for the double-up.

FWIW, thank you for passing along our concerns to the game designers on this issue. It's reassuring to know that the info is indeed getting back to them.