• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Carnival Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8899

Hello !

Inno didn’t understand that league = problems ? Lol (I’m joking !!).

I like cherry garden very much, so i’m glad to see this set next to it, of course if i win all pieces, so wait and see :)

DeletedUser9541

The picture above shows 30% instead of 15% on the barrel and 10% instead of 3% compared to last year, (if I remember properly), which may provide more satisfaction instead of stressful frustration. Thank you for increasing the rewards odds.

DeletedUser

The picture above shows 30% instead of 15% on the barrel and 10% instead of 3% compared to last year, (if I remember properly), which may provide more satisfaction instead of stressful frustration. Thank you for increasing the rewards odds.
double chance activated
2x 15% = 30%
and 2x 5% = 10%

so same odds as last year
;)

Emberguard

Emperor
I think last year was 5% and 15%

DeletedUser

Just to clarify the picture that has been referenced was an old picture. We have replaced it with the correct one :)

DeletedUser8822

dindunothing.pg.jpg

Sames. I think InnoGames forgot to reset the league progress from the previous event. Again.

DeletedUser

Events are fine, but with the lack of "real game" update/patch where can we place all the good stuff we get?
2 or 3 events between each update to the game devalues the rewards, coz with no room for new stuff, something else has to be removed from our playing area, and the devalue of new stuff will be the value of what we have to put back in storage, so in the long run, much lesser diamonds will be spend coz of that, and events will be less useful.
And even if we get som new land to build on once in a while, we still need room for new GB´s and other stuff that come with an update.