• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
why always this deff boost thing? we are always complaining about deff boost (because deff doesnt help anything...) and the next event iiiiis.... deff boost again o_O
archaeology event itself is fine for me i think, i liked it last year :)

Yeah... lets create new content completely about fighting (yes, guild battles) and then do not provide support for attack units (no matter if defensive or offensive)... that's a logic...

I tell you a secret dear developers... defense is completely useless... with that AS (artificial stupidity) our defensive armies have... you can boost defense all you want and any competent attacker will still crush it... defensive buildings are waste of precious space and any decent player already realised it... so stop feeding us with these terrible defensive bonuses please.

Thank you

Last edited:

Feanor II

Baronet
Yeah... lets create new content completely about fighting (yes, guild battles) and then do not provide support for attack units (no matter if defensive or offensive)... that's a logic...

I tell you a secret dear developers... defense is completely useless... with that AS (artificial stupidity) our defensive armies have... you can boost defense all you want and any competent attacker will still crush it... defensive buildings are waste of precious space and any decent player already realised it... so stop feeding us with these teffible defensive bonuses please.

Thank you
I don't even bother defending anymore. My DA is two spearfighters because frankly the inconvenience of having those 8 slots always taken on my screen when I'm trying to cycle troops during GBG/GvG is worse than anything I might lose through plunder. My "defense" is my attack boost and the sincere threat that if you hurt me, I can hurt you worse. To quote the old adage, the best defense is a good offense.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about my main live world that I actually care about, not my beta world which I don't. I'm well aware of the fact that my beta world's attack boost is not a deterrent.

DeletedUser

This may be the first event I skip as the main event building is to big for the amount of rewards received and the second one I wouldn't use as I don't do city defense. Increase the amount of the rewards on the main building and it might be worth it. Change the second building to attacking Armies boost and that would be a good building.
I vote yes.

6zeva9

Baronet
I said it last year and I will say it again. The Vase of Fragments looks wrong, is it a bug or did someone mess up?

Daily Special8%
Fragment of Shrine of Knowledge28%
Fragment of Shrine of Knowledge32%
Fragment of Wishing Well Shrink Kit32%

Why is the same prize shown as being offered twice or should one of them be the "Fragment of Wishing Well"?

coolyfooly

Squire
another boring event building. Will have to hold my diamonds yet again for a better one. Though we kinda been spoiled from good attack Event buildings for 3 events in a row.

Vectus

Farmer
In my opinion the event building is good. Good but not perfect. But not every event building have to be perfect. We now got attack boost 5 events in a row now!!!
Fall Event '19 with the Appleton Cottage,
Halloween '19 with the Abandoned Asylum which is magnificent,
Winter '19 with the train
Forge Bowl '20 with the olympic treasury which is also absolutely gorgeous!
and finally St Patricks Day with the Set
... so why are you complaining?!

Retired Guy

Marquis
So.. does this have the same confusion other similar events do? Do "all" sand tiles need to be cleared, or only the ones with objects exposed?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So.. does this have the same confusion other similar events do? Do "all" sand tiles need to be cleared, or only the ones with objects exposed?

Only the ones with objects exposed. Darkened ones (with nothing cleared next to them yet) it's unknown whether there's an object or not. That doesn't mean you *have to* check - but at least it's not no value like sweeping a lit but empty one.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Grand Prize is fine... nothing exciting, but not bad.

Event looks like a carbon copy of the hallowe'en one (books added compared to last archaeology event). Should be a good event for picking up some daily specials assuming the frequency/balancing of vases is about the same. Hopefully there's a good variety of specials to support that being the strength of the event.

DeletedUser10051

OK, now that I'm playing it, I'm lov'n it! I like the extra scrolls from instances and the clay tablet quests. The Archaeology / Halloween Library cleaning games are always my favorites. The extra scrolls will let me do more of the Fun Part. :D

DeletedUser1418

I tell you a secret dear developers... defense is completely useless... with that AS (artificial stupidity) our defensive armies have... you can boost defense all you want and any competent attacker will still crush it... defensive buildings are waste of precious space and any decent player already realised it... so stop feeding us with these terrible defensive bonuses please.

Thank you

Support and Devs NEVER listen to us when we ask to change the stupid AI in citydefence. I've been argueing this for almost 3 years now, and no response

CrashBoom

Legend
would be interesting to know if there will be a building with upgrades from a past event available as daily prize

podkap1970

Emperor
well i still do not like the guild treasury goods we get from the Airship

maybe get ride of those, and add 15 to the 15 we get already, so 30, or maybe 25 goods (not 30)?

its a building which i 'work' for it, not for the guild
for the guild we have Statue of Honor, plus all those GBs

fulopjeno

Farmer
Hi! In this event (as it happened in previous events) the grand prize building (Airship) provides more coins than supplies. Is that intentional that almost always grand prize buildings follow this pattern?

Lord Melkor

Farmer
Oh wait, scratch that. Just noticed a building with attack I didn't spot earlier. Maybe you are getting the bonus

You get the bonus, you don't get happieness - no need to proove me wrong,I know how to play.

The grand prize is still a full joke, every non diamond player will be happy if he gets something that is better than a shrine.

Asylum - top
Train - top
Treasure - top
St.Patrick - crap
Spring - crap
Arch - crap

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
We are collating your feedback but it's far too early in the event to make any changes after only one day. Please try and make your feedback constructive, repeatedly posting you don't like something isn't constructive nor helpful to us. Bear in mind that every event building isn't meant to be better than the last either.

Sl8yer

Regent
We are collating your feedback but it's far too early in the event to make any changes after only one day. Please try and make your feedback constructive, repeatedly posting you don't like something isn't constructive nor helpful to us. Bear in mind that every event building isn't meant to be better than the last either.

Once you get the idea nobody is listening it is hard to keep giving possitive feedback. That results in saying you don't like it.

Every event players tell you they do not need more population, so what do you do? You come up with yet another special building that gives population and how do you fix the extra population? Building gives happiness cancelling eachother out. Ever considered giving neither? We do not need more coins. Players in the higher era's do not need buildings that give guild goods. Why should they? We can hardly spend those goods.

These are things that are mentioned over and over again in feedback threads and nothing gets done with it, so I DON'T LIKE this new event!

Status
Not open for further replies.