• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9685

Guild treasury goods sounds always nice, but from my point of view, the guild treasury is getting more and more out of ballance, and this new building will contribute to this as well, because:
- Advanced players have: higher Arcs, higher Observatories, by far more Statues of Honour,
- GG uses goods of all players, no matter how high the GBs/Statues of Honour are,
- GEX uses even goods being not produced by the player's GBs/Statues of Honour,
- GvG needs only goods up to future era, thus most GBs/Statues of Honour do not help.

In view of the new levles of the Statue of Honour (I guess soon additional levels will have to be introduced), these will be updated by upgrading, i.e. will give the present goods and cannot be preserved for GvG goods in the long run.

Thus, when will FoE fix the ballance of the guild treasury? What we need is a GB or other building giving (loads of) goods for earlier eras, in especial for the GvG eras, not goods of the present era, either directly into the treasury or into the inventory of the player, thus he can donate the goods. A downgrade kit might help a little, but by far too many will be needed to downgrade the Statue of Honours to GvG eras, and, when new levels will be introduced, everything will have to be downgraded again.

Thank you for considering my concerns.

shad2389

Viceroy
Thus, when will FoE fix the ballance of the guild treasury? What we need is a GB or other building giving (loads of) goods for earlier eras, in especial for the GvG eras, not goods of the present era, either directly into the treasury or into the inventory of the player, thus he can donate the goods. A downgrade kit might help a little, but by far too many will be needed to downgrade the Statue of Honours to GvG eras, and, when new levels will be introduced, everything will have to be downgraded again.
something like this would help balance guild treasury :
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-treasury-trades.12721/#post-99383
if goods from treasury are traded to INNO and not to other players or guilds
so there ain't no abuse

Vectus

Farmer
ArchAvatars.png

Those avatars are from last year, aren't they? Are we able to collect avatars from previous events in the mini game, like last year or in the halloween event?

-Alin-

Emperor
Soo, is there a chance at this event to find Caroussels from the previous Archaeology event, or maybe Sentinel Towers?
That building „Globe Fountain” it is useless if it gives defense boost only for defending army ...

LugerP08

Merchant
I have been waiting for this event most of all, I like it very much)))
I'll be exploring the new cave and maybe I'll be lucky enough to find some rare clay tablets with hieroglyphs

DeletedUser10172

Guild treasury goods, defensive boost... Second event without anything for attacking army. What is wrong with this picture...

You mean new buildings I guess, given the spring event had both the cherry garden set and pagodas as daily specials. I know when Spring event goes live I will be getting as many cherry garden sets as possible, thereby increasing my attacking army by around 50-100%... I've already started saving diamonds in preparation!

We just have to adapt to the possibilities provided in each event and as ever, ignore what isn't needed.

Havik79

Baronet
Que The Office "NO GOD NO" meme, 11 levels come on, it was bad enough having to avoid dailies like they were the plague last year so you could make level 10, now making it even worse.

Between that abortion St Paddys day, boring slow as hell Eygpt, and now this, this year is just absolute garbage.

Edited to remove dev bashing

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.