• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10172

Que The Office "NO GOD NO" meme, 11 levels come on, it was bad enough having to avoid dailies like they were the plague last year so you could make level 10, now making it even worse.

I hope someone new is coming to be the boss of inno, between that abortion St Paddys day, boring slow as hell Eygpt, and now this, this year is just absolute garbage.

They have added the "book function" from the Halloween event, so there will be extra event currency available from completing those, likely making up the shortfall to ensure clever, considered gameplay will ensure being able to get all upgrades needed for Level 11. If not, they have the whole Beta experience and feedback to put it right... won't hit live for 5 to 6 weeks.

Piotr015

Squire
They have added the "book function" from the Halloween event, so there will be extra event currency available from completing those, likely making up the shortfall to ensure clever, considered gameplay will ensure being able to get all upgrades needed for Level 11. If not, they have the whole Beta experience and feedback to put it right... won't hit live for 5 to 6 weeks.
In halloween didn't get every book so if the chances don't change the reward can be unobtainable for some people

DeletedUser10172

Level 100+ for all GBs is enough?
32 cherry sets as well.
With GBG all the attack is not enough thats why most of the players want new attack buildings... :))
Haha, I see, you want attrition to have less of a bearing in GbG... well attrition was implemented for a reason. The guilds that want to dominate already can, if you aren't in one of them you should be, with all the siege camps they build and diamonds they spend doing it, you'll never have to worry about attrition again.

I think that your attacking boosts are probably high enough for now and you should be grateful that very soon you'll be able to increase it more when new event buildings get released, you find something to help in the AD, win something useful in the Daily Specials for spring event or get something for Attack boosts in the daily challenges.

I have high attack boost too, but negotiating through GbG is more fun and I hardly use my army unless I run low on goods.

DeletedUser10172

In halloween didn't get every book so if the chances don't change the reward can be unobtainable for some people
But every book still gave event currency, you didn't need to collect all books to complete the event building, but all the books helped. So the tablets will likely function the same way and provide a buffer to help with acquiring the main prize. I always think Inno want to avoid complaints rather than have to respond to them and patch things.

Zeitlose

Merchant
great, I am looking forward to this event! :) :):)

the clay tablets in addition to the regular event, that's awesome. ... :cool:

DeletedUser

You mean new buildings I guess, given the spring event had both the cherry garden set and pagodas as daily specials. I know when Spring event goes live I will be getting as many cherry garden sets as possible, thereby increasing my attacking army by around 50-100%... I've already started saving diamonds in preparation!

We just have to adapt to the possibilities provided in each event and as ever, ignore what isn't needed.
Yes, obviously I mean main building. So the rest of your post is irrelevant, right?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Kind of disappointed in the globe building. Looked really cool, but I can't see myself giving up that space for a defense/supply boost.

DeletedUser9851

Well, let's see if the Event Building will not get "tweaked" before it gets released on LIVE Servers...maybe it will be, maybe not...anyway, I managed to get all the St Patrick's Day Event buildings without spending a single Diamond...but ended up selling them through Antiques Dealer for better items :)

Sprint Event was good because I managed to get a Lvl 10 Building that was able to provide me more FPs to help level up some of the GBs in my city (and Sentinel Posts were also offered via the Event, so it was possible for players to increase their Defense Boosts for Attacking Units via DS)...we will see with this Zeppelin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.