• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi47

Overlord
will it be possible to find scrolls in the incidents around the city? (if yes, I will have to frequently torture my mouse for clickcklickclicking every tile of road in my city which is hidden behind tall buildings)

Lord Melkor

Farmer
Old Avatars I meant...

As a cashgamer I have to tell you - we need attackpower.
I mean , come on 11 levels and compare it to the train, which is compared to asylum also mehhh..

Last edited:

Pafton

Viceroy
Just a small heads-up, please report all textual errors related to the quests of this event only in this thread. Makes it easier for us to keep track and forward them together.

DeletedUser1418

Airship very very dissapointing. I can think of many other properties we do need rather than coins, goods, population and happiness. I have 120.7K unemployed population and 262K additional happiness. Will do the event, but I really don't care about the main reward. This event is for those who just started FoE, and not for the veterans. Its really high tide to re-think game strategy and make the GB's worth more than seasonal / event buildings.

DeletedUser9761

This may be the first event I skip as the main event building is to big for the amount of rewards received and the second one I wouldn't use as I don't do city defense. Increase the amount of the rewards on the main building and it might be worth it. Change the second building to attacking Armies boost and that would be a good building.

Sinitar

Regent
This may be the first event I skip as the main event building is to big for the amount of rewards received and the second one I wouldn't use as I don't do city defense. Increase the amount of the rewards on the main building and it might be worth it. Change the second building to attacking Armies boost and that would be a good building.
so you can't replace a pirate ship??

Feanor II

Baronet
If we remember the cost of Province Buildings in GB, Treasury goods should be 10 or 20 times higher. Then the airship will be interesting
The fact that it's so much lower than a maxed Statue of Honor is ridiculous. I don't know why anyone would want this in their city. It's basically a watered-down SoH with a huge and inconvenient footprint, and SoH is a lot easier to get.

DeletedUser10051

Oh good. I like the extra mini-quests, assuming they will be like the Books at Halloween. The new portraits are awesome, love the Steam Punk look. However, I would like to request more Black and Brown skin tone portraits. My darker complected friends have pointed out the sad lack of attractive choices for them. THANKS!

Lord Melkor

Farmer
You have to compare it to the train.

+3 FP +15Guildgoods, -20AP and +3 Levels to get it.
=> Complete Joke
PS: 1CCX, come to DE Tuulech and check my city, after you will understand that I do not like royal crap.

Havik79

Baronet
First of all, extra scrolls from the clay, big deal, on beta I got all books once, on live servers I got 0 full collections on 6 worlds, so meh.

Second still too many levels, especially for such a popcorn fart building, another building with pop, really helpful if you can't get your hands on a traz for the extra happiness to offset so many pop buildings, honestly there is NO need at all for any future eras to have homes, I am in VR in my main city with a level 14 Bable which is the only pop GB I have 83k pop with 70k available.

Lastly, 15 goods and 8FP, and 15 guild goods, whoop de do, about as useful as the Hanami bridge choice that gave attack for defending army.

Havik79

Baronet
Am I seeing things, I swear the quest after you get the level 1 ship was gain 750 happiness (IN CA) jumped to 850 after I paid the supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.