• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10172

You would get a lot of extra attack power if you actually connected your carnival sets to a road properly. Looks like you are at least 50% down on what you could have
Make that 110%! Haha, what are you thinking?

DeletedUser10172

If you do still get the boost, you shouldn't. Might be an oversight, hopefully they fix it in a future update, I don't need the happiness either and being able to still get the boost would really help

Lord Melkor

Farmer
Try to do the math, compare it with asylum + train and you will check that its a desaster.
After you have learned that , you check the price of the building in diamonds.
After you have done this you come to the concluision that your post is completly wrong.
Regards

Feanor II

Baronet
why always this deff boost thing? we are always complaining about deff boost (because deff doesnt help anything...) and the next event iiiiis.... deff boost again o_O
archaeology event itself is fine for me i think, i liked it last year :)
They probably think "OK we'll try to get them to be happy with it next time".

Maybe they tanked this event because they know with everything going on in the world people don't have as much money to spare as usual, so if you need to put out a dud might as well do it now. It's possible the Summer Event will be really good, so by putting a real stinker of a prize this time around it looks even better in comparison when hopefully things are starting to get back to normal. Double-motive to get people to spend money.

It's nice to have a guild-oriented main building but I think it should give more guild goods to be really interesting. I like the Archaeology event, and even more with the side quests, but I wonder what the side buildings (Royal Marble Gateway, Witch Doctor, and Stranded Boat) have to do with Archaeology... Since the Archaeology event seems to be a seasonal one, why not design some new buildings instead of recycling some Summer or Historical Events ones? Or at least recycle more pertinent ones?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7107

So far the event is starting out much better than the spring event. I am getting a normal amount of incidents and got a few scrolls already. The spring event was very sparse in this department

Status
Not open for further replies.