• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

AID ALL

Amdira

Baronet
Is this also on live? Or only on Beta?
It's just an A/B test on beta. Nobody knows why though. There are only few beta players actively testing and reporting anyway. Now some players who might not even know that there is a forum or a contact to support to report bugs, may have got it, while others, who would be doing the testing, don't. Makes no sense to me as long A-testers aren't being informed about the new feature and the possibilities to report bugs. I remember I found the "buy FP-packages"-feature only by accident, as I usually only buy FPs during events. I admit those "aid-all"-buttons can't be overseen such easily, but anyway I still don't understand why not ALL players on a beta server can test such a long wanted feature.
Of course Inno can see and interprete how many A-testers are using it, but they can't see how many would eagerly like to :cool:

That's exactly how it works.
You can always aid your neighbours by clicking on "Aid" but it only counts toward that "Motivate/Polish x times" if such an action is actually possible.
It even shows in the upper right corner "You aided a friend but nothing could be motivated or polished" (or something similar).
That there was only 30x something to help with 236 players is very unlikely.

XIA*

Marquis
there is a bug in the aid function, I cannot switch between the tabs anymore, it's always the aid all and if I want to see my friend list and click on it, it doesn't appear, so i cannot sit in taverns or choose friends to visit or see their great buildings list.

-Alin-

Emperor
there is a bug in the aid function, I cannot switch between the tabs anymore, it's always the aid all and if I want to see my friend list and click on it, it doesn't appear, so i cannot sit in taverns or choose friends to visit or see their great buildings list.
You can, refresh the game and go straight to friends, guild or hood, without entering on anything else before, like map, settlement, etc.

Fenix

Viceroy
I don't have this function, but I have a question. I still go to the trouble of aid only 30 players to collect the recurring quest, does this aid all allow this?

-Alin-

Emperor
I don't have this function, but I have a question. I still go to the trouble of aid only 30 players to collect the recurring quest, does this aid all allow this?

You can't stop it, You have to do it manually for that reccuring quest.

Fenix

Viceroy
You can't stop it, You have to do it manually for that reccuring quest.

In this case I suggest you implement an option that allows me to set the maximum number of aids (instead of all, 30). 80+80+140 = 300; 300/30 = 10. It would always be faster to do 10 times the aids (10 quests) this way.

As it is, it's useless to me.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
under cover that in events or daily challenges we ask for po/mo X friends would you like to question everything?
I still prefer to do my po/mo manually the 3 to 4 days maximum per month when quests impose it on me and avoid clicking 200 times for the remaining 26 days.
They give you their hand, you want to tear off your arm.
Let's be serious, can't you appreciate this novelty before starting to criticize or imagine "solutions" that could discourage or delay developers?

ArianX

Merchant
about the time it takes to finish, noticed you can do other things in game while it finishes like reading threads or checking gbs event etc, so no need to stare at it if time is an issue.
Like I said before, not doing all the clicks is a 1000% win for me, dont care if it takes a min or 2 or 5
PS: I'm on pc so dont know if its the same for mobile.

about the time it takes to finish, noticed you can do other things in game while it finishes like reading threads or checking gbs event etc, so no need to stare at it if time is an issue.
Like I said before, not doing all the clicks is a 1000% win for me, dont care if it takes a min or 2 or 5
PS: I'm on pc so dont know if its the same for mobile.
Same for mobile, but you must watch an advertisement (for other games on my mobile) before you can use it.

How long is the ad?
I've only tested it a couple times. In those cases the ads were quite long. To get through it as quickly as possible I had to click away multiple screens, 3 of them with timers leading to new screens, one time trying to force me to install the game from the playstore by opening a link. It took about 4 taps in the correct areas to get through the whole thing.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I've only tested it a couple times. In those cases the ads were quite long. To get through it as quickly as possible I had to click away multiple screens, 3 of them with timers leading to new screens, one time trying to force me to install the game from the playstore by opening a link. It took about 4 taps in the correct areas to get through the whole thing.
Thanks for the info.
Sounds like a mess. I hope it doesn't come to the PC.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I hate ads with tiny click-out areas that try to install or open a website if you are even slightly fat fingered.
This is the reason why I either uninstall the app or buy the premium version that has no ads; the latter is if I deem the app to be worthy to be kept or used.

Damn, boys and girls, you got a mess indeed! Let me ask the ones who have this feature on their accounts, does it have a way to "abort" an aiding sequence or at least a quantity entry on where you can enter how many you want to aid (so you can complete multiple quests asking for such)? If not, then I guess you can only do up to 3 aid-all sequences to complete three quests within a 24 hour period or just go back to manually aiding to complete such within that time.