• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

AID ALL

CrashBoom

Legend
finally I also have the aid all

one improvement idea:
be able to click all 3 buttons at the same time without waiting that one button is finished

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Instead of rejoicing in this progress, which has been requested for several years, some are demanding even more?
By force you pass for rotten children.

Fenix

Viceroy
so,
Visiting a player while the Neighborly Helpers are running could lead to visual issues. These have been fixed and will no longer occur.

This A/B test shouldn't happen (maybe only in beta), but allowing everyone to have this feature (a good thing), keeping the glitches with the quests (all quests, the ones regarding aid, the ones regarding gather coins, and the ones regarding goods) it's very bad.

It would be neat to have this fixed before the next live even start.

Devilsangel

Baronet
Cant say for sure, but I think the aid quests have been fixed, at least a couple of my guildies and me had the reccuring and daily quests for aid completed after autoaid a few times last week
Checked other forums, the problem is still there.
@Juber is the problem with this quest because they only count one thing either motivate or polish instead of counting both?

Last edited:

Fenix

Viceroy
And it is not properly fixed (it's a bad, sloppy job): now in 46 aids only 12 count in the quests...