• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

AID ALL

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If you can visit taverns while the friends are getting aided automatically, I guess I could live with it...

Another question is... to aid all after I auto aided all the day before: do I have to wait till all friends are open for aiding, or can I start the autoaid as soon as the first friend is ready???

Thunderdome

Emperor
Are you racing for the fastest?
While I only see the fact of relieving my hand and my mouse by a hundred useless clicks.
Trying to push the envelope, is all.

Basically, the way I see it, it goes like this:

Manual Aiding (Browser, Mouse Click - 1st to Last) << Manual Aiding (App, Rapid Tapping - Right to Left) <-- For now.

Auto-Aiding could be something like for AFK (while I am doing something else; bathroom break, etc.). That's the only time I will probably use it if I can't be bothered with manual tapping for aiding.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Once you click the aid all you can go do other things in your city like visit your cultural settlement. I don't know if you can visit taverns at the same time - have not tried that. The aid all screen shows how many can be aided for each category, but you may need to reload your city to see an accurate count.

Thunderdome

Emperor
The aid cooldown should be set to 24h after clicking the "aid all" button, not to 24h after the aiding actually occured
That could be good for me since I do try to aid everyone on my friends list and guild at the same time (once per day on average). On neighbors, I just wanted to aid those that aided me and hit those that are fair game (so might be just a manual in this department).

Dessire

Regent
The aid cooldown should be set to 24h after clicking the "aid all" button, not to 24h after the aiding actually occured
no, we should have 2 options:
1. aid all neighbors button, aid all guild members button, aid all friends button.
2. aid all neighbors + guild members + friends button with a longer ad and the cooldown should start at the first second we press/tap that button.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
no, we should have 2 options:
1. aid all neighbors button, aid all guild members button, aid all friends button.
2. aid all neighbors + guild members + friends button with a longer ad and the cooldown should start at the first second we press/tap that button.
No - that sounds just like you want the individual buttons for free

An alternative I heard before and that I could accept instead of 24h after button press would be a hard reset at midnight (or the like), no matter when you aided

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
aid all neighbors + guild members + friends button with a longer ad
I think inno sees quite easily that not many players help all of their neighbors on a regular basis, unlike guild members and friends. This button would therefore be useless.

On the other hand, a button to visit all the taverns, even subject to an advertisement, would be used more often and even several times a day because the taverns are not only done when the player decides it as for the motivations.

If you can visit taverns while the friends are getting aided automatically, I guess I could live with it...

Another question is... to aid all after I auto aided all the day before: do I have to wait till all friends are open for aiding, or can I start the autoaid as soon as the first friend is ready???
You are able to visit taverns at the same time if you switch tabs to friends while its aiding. You can aid all at any time, no need to wait, it just will only aid those available to aid and it checks this somewhat frequently.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Personally, I help myself to some neighbors while I aid others. But, that's just me.

Moreover, I don't think any "aid-all" button should have a cool down applied to such. Unless you're like me who aids everyone all at the same time (minute and hour) each day, you're going to need it if you wanting to aid others at different times (such as taking in new friends or joining a new guild; or hopping through one). Myself, I know I am not going to use it (as to the reasons already stated previously), but to put a cool down on something that could generate Inno (through a gimmick I would call it) revenue, it will "limit" them in gaining such.

Old Way (from what I gathered so far since I don't have it yet to test)
• Player uses "aid all" to aid those in his/her guild and friend list. Player has to watch a total of two ads for the use on both.
• A few hours later, player takes in a few more friends and uses the "aid all" once again. Player has to watch an ad for use.
• A few more hours into their evening, player has new friends they accept and once again uses the "aid all" for them. Player has to watch another video.
• Total uses of the "aid all": 4
• Total ads player has watched in order to use the "aid all": 4
• Total revenue for Inno: 4 ads worth.

New Proposed Way (from what I am reading on here)
• Player uses "aid all" to aid those in their guild and friend list. Player has to watch two ads to use.
• Cool down has been initiated on both since it's 1 per category for 24 hours.
• Player has additional friends in their friend list that they've just added.
• Player cannot use the "aid all" due to the cool down. Player must manually aid the new ones or wait until cool down ends.
• Total uses of the "aid all": 2
• Total ads player has watched in order to use the "aid all": 2
• Total revenue for Inno: 2 ads worth

I'm just leaving this here for comparison by others. Myself, I really don't care much for it since I probably won't use it after just that 1 time to see which is fast, heh heh.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Except for a beginner, no one accepts more than one friend several times a day, asserting the contrary is only pure bad faith!
For a new friend, the "AID ALL" button will not be useful to me, I will do as before by clicking individually.
We understand that you are against this button because of the ads, no need to repeat bad arguments to influence others.
The more bad arguments you add, the more I will cross my fingers that these ads are mandatory!

Thunderdome

Emperor
Except for a beginner, no one accepts more than one friend several times a day, asserting the contrary is only pure bad faith!
You'll be surprised on how many friend requests I would come up to when I first log in for the morning and how many that would pop up each time I get a chance until nightfall when I finally put in some productions in place.
For a new friend, the "AID ALL" button will not be useful to me, I will do as before by clicking individually.
Yeah, I would do the same when new people are added and try to add them into the rotation with the others.
We understand that you are against this button because of the ads, no need to repeat bad arguments to influence others.
I'm just merely stating my personal opinion as I am sure everyone can do so.
The more bad arguments you add, the more I will cross my fingers that these ads are mandatory!
Then each word that was said about being "optional" would be non-existent. And, that will make the "naysayers" right.

XIA*

Marquis
You can, refresh the game and go straight to friends, guild or hood, without entering on anything else before, like map, settlement, etc.
well, the solution should not be "just refresh the game". It's bloody annoying. You should be able to switch between the tabs!

Thunderdome

Emperor
Too bad they (Inno) could have made it available to everyone and not just through A/B testing. I just got it on one of my live cities to see what the hub-bub is all about...
1653917602247.png
Oh looky, something to test NOW!

I will let you all know how I like it...