• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

AID ALL

Dessire

Regent
it was so beautiful as an idea, but no, Inno can't give us for free such wonderful feature, I still don't know if it worth see the ads or just tap on my cellphone each star fast.

89 / 5.000
Übersetzungsergebnisse
Used them all and only 30 counted?
Either a mistake or badly done.

Attachments

• 1651730212935.png
    1651730212935.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 1651730243398.png
    1651730243398.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 32

-Alin-

Emperor
Ok, something new.
1651747721818.png

A special quest, which will be triggered from time to time I guess, instead of that get 1 coin on PC, on phone its watch one AD.

1651748082185.png

You see these 2? Arent normal incidents, are triggered by watching ads :))
5 fps and 200k supplies, 20 goods and 200k coins got so far from them :p

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Given the "quality" of incident rewards, I'll find it normal that each incident, during an event, only gives a random amount of the event currency. And that these incidents have a form in recall with the event.
Excluding events, we would find the incidents in the state we currently know them.

I loved, during the spring event, looking for cherry trees around the city.

It's not a big program or even a novelty, but I find it more important to renovate what we already have before wanting to create new things.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
89 / 5.000
Übersetzungsergebnisse
Used them all and only 30 counted?
Either a mistake or badly done.

It's always been like that sometimes when manually aiding. I think it's when the other player has nothing to motivate/polish but I could be wrong. I just know I've sat counting how many I've clicked Aid on plenty of times and got to the number I need for the quest but the quest still thinks it's not complete.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
You see these 2? Arent normal incidents, are triggered by watching ads :))
5 fps and 200k supplies, 20 goods and 200k coins got so far from them :p
Oh I hadn't realised those were triggered by watching adds. I've seen a few around my city, but then I have also watched adds.

.Chris

Baronet
It's always been like that sometimes when manually aiding. I think it's when the other player has nothing to motivate/polish but I could be wrong. I just know I've sat counting how many I've clicked Aid on plenty of times and got to the number I need for the quest but the quest still thinks it's not complete.
That's exactly how it works.
You can always aid your neighbours by clicking on "Aid" but it only counts toward that "Motivate/Polish x times" if such an action is actually possible.
It even shows in the upper right corner "You aided a friend but nothing could be motivated or polished" (or something similar).

Silly Beaver

Merchant
Do not like aid all button if you are also not allowed to aid individually. I also do not want to go to event history to aid individually. Maybe there is a glitch but I cannot attack from the Friends/ neighbors/guild bar. All I get is a confusing display of numbers/numbers.

-Alin-

Emperor
Do not like aid all button if you are also not allowed to aid individually. I also do not want to go to event history to aid individually. Maybe there is a glitch but I cannot attack from the Friends/ neighbors/guild bar. All I get is a confusing display of numbers/numbers.
You can Aid individually, just refresh the game first, there is a glitch atm which don't allow You for acces hood, guild or friends tab.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I don't feel that my 'Aid All' is actually tied to adds. Maybe I'm on a different part of the A/B test!

• I get the Aid All without any adverts.
  • I have a little pink guitar symbol next to my tavern which disappears for four hours when I click on the tavern and gives extra tavern bonuses for 4 hours.
  • I get the new chest type incidents quite regularly
I thought the aid all was linked to the tavern thing, but this morning saw that I could aid all even though I hadn't clicked on the tavern.

I thought I was missing an add when I clicked the tavern thing because hubby had put in add blockers on the router, but he says that since we had new broadband and new router 6 months ago we don't have that. So I'm not seeing any add, but don't have an add blocker (glitch or intended?)

No idea if the new incidents are linked to the tavern or not. I get them but it's not clear if they are triggered by anything.

-Alin-

Emperor
I don't feel that my 'Aid All' is actually tied to adds. Maybe I'm on a different part of the A/B test!

• I get the Aid All without any adverts.
  • I have a little pink guitar symbol next to my tavern which disappears for four hours when I click on the tavern and gives extra tavern bonuses for 4 hours.
  • I get the new chest type incidents quite regularly
I thought the aid all was linked to the tavern thing, but this morning saw that I could aid all even though I hadn't clicked on the tavern.

I thought I was missing an add when I clicked the tavern thing because hubby had put in add blockers on the router, but he says that since we had new broadband and new router 6 months ago we don't have that. So I'm not seeing any add, but don't have an add blocker (glitch or intended?)

No idea if the new incidents are linked to the tavern or not. I get them but it's not clear if they are triggered by anything.

Ads aren't on browser version yet(with or without adblocker enabled), on phone are, I said many times :))

Devilsangel

Baronet
I get why some features have to be tide to an a/b test, like with antiques dealer when the timers were different or with foe+ when the costs varied. Adding the daily challenge change (mind you the quests did become more difficult for those outside the test group, but they cant change them), or now with aid all...it only causes frustration and irritation. What is here to a/b test? Who will aid without it? Isn't there enough info on that after 10 years and a pleading society for that aid all button?