• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6089

My wish is that in the Event History window the AID button gets split in half and add the VISIT button back so there would be a CHOICE to go directly to a city to M/P manually or just hit the aid and polish at random. It could be just like the yes/no for friend invite or view/revenge buttons. It would make it easier for those who want to decide on what they motivate while BP hunting or just to return a M/P in kind to someone who M/P'ed you without having to get out of the window and look for them in your hood.
Once that is done then have the page hold on the last one visited when you come back to the event history window.

DeletedUser

I've been pondering this for a week now and I just can't narrow it down to a single item, so I guess pick one of these.

The Trade Window
1) On the Trading Page: Add a means to limit the goods displayed. For example, I no longer have any need to see anything before early middle ages.
2) On the create offer page:
2.1) Either Lose the auto-fill zero or select it so it's easier to over-type.
2.2) Stop auto-correcting my entries and move the edit check to the [Create Offer] button. Worse of a pain because of (2.1) but presume I'm in the middle of creating multiple trades.
2.3) Allow quantities to be entered without a good. When I do trading I prefer to set the quantity and then alter the offer and need.
2.4) Could use a means to limit the displayed goods as well.
3) On the "Your Current Offers" page, allow sorting by "Offer" and "Need".

General Numeric Formatting
1) Please add commas! 1000000 is a lot easier to read when displayed as 1,000,000

Neighborhood / Guild / Friends list
1) Allow me to alter the number of players displayed so I can take advantage of my full screen width.
2) Add an indicator to the portrait for number of days since last played. So I can see who won't m/p me back.
3) Clicking on my portrait should take me home.
4) When visiting multiple players, I really don't need to drop by my city first.

A City Inventory Display
To help identify roads / buildings that need updating
Promenade - Qty:72 Happy: 35 Age: Progressive Era
Sett Paved Road - Qty: 5 Happy: 30 Age: Industrial Era
Tree - Qty: 1 Happy: 18 Age Stone Age
Victorian House - Qty: 36 Pop: 474 Coins: 2,420 in 1d

General City Display
1) Sometimes it is very difficult to locate what building is ready to collect. Could you add an indicator that would work like the "Idle Indicator" to help find them.
2) When in build mode turn on the layout grid so I don't actually have to start moving a building to see it.

Quests
1) On the "Pay" quests, after a player accepts the quest, display the quest window so a player can just click the "Pay" button to finish the quest instead of having to click the quest icon. Basically, make it work more like quests where a player needs to acquire an already owned sector.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my wish is that we can invite more than just 80 friends and be able to have more invites sent to us, rather than trying to invite someone, and it says in a box in the middle of the screen "This player cannot have more friends"

DeletedUser5938

Treasure Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by mink View Post

I don't need it; it's inane and juvenile; it's unrelated to the rest of the game; the icon is unappetizing and clutters up my screen, which has too much clutter already. I want to turn it off, please.
I agree, it would be nice to be able to turn it off.

conqueror9

Regent
Treasure Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by mink View Post

I don't need it; it's inane and juvenile; it's unrelated to the rest of the game; the icon is unappetizing and clutters up my screen, which has too much clutter already. I want to turn it off, please.
I agree, it would be nice to be able to turn it off.

It is just a icon
you just ignore it

For me, I do like to have some treasure
especailly
teh goods package,
goods package and oasis ..they are , now, only item that give current era's goods...after u go to Modern Era
the 8-hour goods pacakge is 5 of each type of goods in your current era

DeletedUser6105

I SO agree with mink and Dnitelanis - I HATE the treasure Hunt. It's like some other game has wandered in - poor graphics etc. It just makes demands, feels like an obligation and is putting me off the 'real' game.

DeletedUser6105

My wish would be . . .
Please add a few interesting female avatars! there is a real range of men but the women are mostly either scowling and grim or doll-like. You'll see a lot of players choose the same ones. [eg the long brown-haired one was most popular in the early days]
Can we have a few with a bit of spirit?!

DeletedUser5024

My wish is that you can buy more than one FP at once for coins.
If you got a lot of money and want to buy several hundret of FP it is really annoying... So I wish to buy 5 or 10 FP at once, apart from the 1 FP option.

DeletedUser6106

Please allow some options/control for your defence. For example, should they attack Rogues first or last. Should they attack quickly or stay put and cover to let the oponent come to them. etc

DeletedUser1264

Conqueror, if you like playing with this inane, ugly & juvenile add-on that has zero relevance to FoE - that's okay with me. I/We simply want to be able to turn it off in our accounts, like turning off the animation, sounds and music. I'm sure that's okay with you, since it won't affect you at all. It's too big, ugly and annoying to simply ignore.

DeletedUser6113

I would like to have ability add "only with neighbors" and "only with friends" (also still having "only with guild") when trading.

Because when guild rules are not same as "usual" rate or when it's a special demand from a friend or a neighbor it's boring to have a mail to guild to explain it is an external offer (and it suppose all members can read it before visiting trade pages...)

That's my wish... and it's really easy to cod :p

DeletedUser6114

One thing that would be very handy is to have "hash tags (#)" to identify player names in messages to other players.

When you use the # key it could pull up the players name suggestion list box as it currently does when filling in the "to" box. Once the players name is selected it could become a hotlink to that player's city.

So for example, i'm writing to my guild to say player x needs help with a GB. The members who read the message can simply click on that players name in the text and it takes them to that city.

DeletedUser5383

Just one wish as many of my others are already covered above.
Please add an abort button on all quests, ie: I really don't need to be having to build three Colonial troops when my age is Progressive era.

Frimousse

Farmer
My wish is to see the results of the last PvP tournament. Currently we only know the name of the first in the ranking (and if we did not change the neighborhood), we do not even know how we won medals.
One solution would be to have in historic and for every tournament we attended its ranking and the number of medals won, with a button to see full details (results of other participants).

DeletedUser4493

hello ,
Would it it possible to specify the number of soldiers in the management of hosts? Example when it has more than a hundred rogue if there was an indicator of the number of rogue this would avoid scroll pairwise to get to calculate the number.
good end of year 2014.

DeletedUser6129

first wish

The possibillity for leaders of a quild to give members rights to seperate era's and not to all of them so a player could not give freedom to sectors in other era's

second wish

Armee management

Change the orange banner from untached units to own so it would be easy to locate them, it saves a lot of time

That's all, for now :cool:

DeletedUser6132

I wish for the ability to place premium and limited addition buildings back into inventory from my city.
I would like to be able to "decorate" for a holiday / occasion / season and then put the items away when I want to decorate for the next event. Even if there is a coin and supply "storage fee" for dismantling a building, at least I wouldn't have to have the Festive Tree up all year. The result would be a beach theme for summer and holiday themes for winter and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.