• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6094

I agree. It is not very usefull. Only new players can have advantages from the Hunt or when you enter in a new age to have military units.

conqueror9

Regent
Conqueror, if you like playing with this inane, ugly & juvenile add-on that has zero relevance to FoE - that's okay with me. I/We simply want to be able to turn it off in our accounts, like turning off the animation, sounds and music. I'm sure that's okay with you, since it won't affect you at all. It's too big, ugly and annoying to simply ignore.

I am ok
if u can turn it off like animation...

When i reach Modern Era
I have a bad feeling as my GB do not provide current era goods
and my current era goods building get plunded,
nowaday, Treasure Hunt's goods package is a more relaibale source of "current era goods supply" for me

DeletedUser5417

HOW LONG will take this total annoying game? i hate treasure hunt! and now its on classic server too. please stop it or can you make it turn off?????

DeletedUser6201

hi, the only problem is that green V of success, my mind automatic after years of playing forge (i start on 23 may 2012) belive that is a success mision and i need to take my reward from it.
I like thi TH sometimes, but another times a don't.

Please make a option to activate and dezactivate this feature from settings tool. will not take much code to write on the game and a little on the db.

Have a good day and thank you for your time.
EOeAYu2.gif

DeletedUser1462

There are many players that would like to turn it off because it is slowing game when green sign starts blinking.

DeletedUser4601

i also hate treasure hunt! and now its on classic server too. will you please it or can you make it turn off ?

jrdgcom

Farmer
Thanks for your great jobs.
It would be great if in the event history could be defined if the player that assisted you is from your guild or friends or neighburg. could be used the symbols that is used in the "global Ranking".

I agree with sibilla99. Sometimes we want to know where is the player from to priorize guild members and to not polimotivate neighbors we want to attack. Using the same symbols from global ranking is a good idea. Thank you.

DeletedUser1279

I believe that this should be optional, like GvG, animations, diamond confirmation, etc. It should not be forced upon us, so please give us the option to turn it off.

DeletedUser6559

New special units

Hello, I have several ideas for new special units that could be implemented in future events.
I think that we can all agree that the Military Drummer was a pretty useless addition to the game, so I thought that these units might be better:

1. Teleporter/ Portal Maker:
Can teleport himself or any other (enemy or allied) unit in the battlefield wherever you want
Health depends on the age. The unit does not deal damage.
Range: all map

2. Healer/ Military Physician:
Can heal himself or any other friendly unit in the battlefield. When healing himself, he drains the health of a nearby enemy until it fills his health bar. You can only have one of these in your army.
Note: Can only heal/ drain health from other units that are in range.
Recommended Range: 7

3. Alchemist/ Maya Blowgun Shooter/ Toxic Wizard/ Poisoner
Can shoot and poison enemies (poison takes 10% of the health bar of the affected unit every round)
Recommended Range: 6

4. Electroshocker
This unit stuns enemy units for 1 round, making them unable to move, attack or defend themselves. It also deals a small amount of damage to his targets depending on the age
Recommended Range: 3 to 7

5. Deciever/ Loki
Can make himself or any allied unit become totally invisible for one round.

6. Sauron/ Juggernaut
You can only have one in your army
It is a Heavy unit
Invincible until it remains the only unit from your army (invincibility)
Damage: 50% from every unit’s health
When it is the only remaining unit of your army it deals 100% damage to any target in his range, killing it instantly. It only has 1 health after it remains the only unit of your army though.
Range when it is NOT the only unit of your army: 13
Range when it IS the only remaining unit of your army: 3

7. Gandalf/ Shielder
You can only have one in your army
Can shield himself or any allied unit for 1 round. The shield is invisible for the enemy and deflects any damage received, making the unit that attacked the shielded unit fully receive the damage
When it is the only remaining unit of your army, it cannot shield himself, but can cast a “chain lightning spell”, damaging more enemy units from a single shot.

8. Ghost/ Nanomites army
It occupies 1 slot of your army pool and you can command it, but it can’t be described as part of your army.
It can take control of any enemy unit, making it fight for you, but it completely vanishes when there are no more “living units” in your army (if you have more ghosts NAs, they all disappear, because they are not considered “living” units).
Note: You cannot have an army made exclusively by Ghosts
Ghosts/ NAs cannot be attacked.

The units should also have some special barracks where they can be trained (like the rogue hideout or the Champion’s retreat).

Feel free to post your opinion!
Thanks! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5882

1- Special featured message composing: When there are too many recepients, to prevent inconvenience, an “Only-Read” feature where all the recepients could read but not be able to reply the message (inluding the sender) could be added.

2- There should be a limit to how many sectors a guild can acquire in a map. Especially in Beta version it could be max 5 and live versions could be limited with 10. Unfortunately it happens that some guilds seize and hold as many as 40 sectors, som 30 etc and the smaller guilds are left with no chance of acquiring any sector at all. (Beta is a test environment but it is unfortunatley the hardest place to test and experience the GvG map, even close to impossible)

3- At events, when a player wins e.g. a Colonial Age witchdoctor, the newly won building could function as an upgrade + fairly increased bonus and/or additional bonus feature when built over the older era witchdoctor.

4- A “Time Table” that would pop up on clicking and show the collecting times for the buildings for the next 24 hours.

5- A pop-up side bar with the world icons of the other worlds the player plays at. By clicking any of them, logout and login process happens with one click only. This could include the beta version as well as the local server.

6- A plug-in for the pc browser, alerting the player when the buildings are ready to collect or when there is a message.

7- New feature for the GvG: Now that agressive NPC’s are gone, a new feature is needed for the GvG map to ensure some balance between the guilds and active participation. Tax payment era, just like in real life :)

Depending on the age, the first sector captured could cost a sum of goods, money and supplies that should be paid daily to keep. The cost for the second sector should increase by, let's say 20%, the third by %35 etc. Failing to make the payment before deadline should end up with losing the sector.

king leorix

Squire
1. Let's say yes.
2. Absolutely not !!! How can you impose a rule that block the guild from acquiring more then 10 sectors???? Are you for real?
3. or you could simply delete the old one, and build the new one, no?
4. Don't understand, there is a clock that says how much time is left.
5. I don't think this is possible.
6. No, this will lower the activity on the game.
7. Hell no :)))
8. No way !!

DeletedUser5882

1. Let's say yes.
2. Absolutely not !!! How can you impose a rule that block the guild from acquiring more then 10 sectors???? Are you for real?
3. or you could simply delete the old one, and build the new one, no?
4. Don't understand, there is a clock that says how much time is left.
5. I don't think this is possible.
6. No, this will lower the activity on the game.
7. Hell no :)))
8. No way !!

At least one is approved :D

About #3, I did not say only "upgrade", that would make no sense. But instead of having 2 witchdoctors, let's say one from iron age and one from colonial age,
we could build the newest on the older one and the benefit could be that we would get at least twice as much coin/supply we normally would get from 1 colonial age WD and/or a new feature could be added like it could give medal as well when motivated. This would help us save space, but at the same time receive at least the same amount of coin/supply we would if we had kept both buildings.

The clock was meant to be a symbol but yeah, a notification window where we could see the remaining time for the building collecting.

Tanmay11

Regent
1 - yeah that would be nice, also another thing i would like to add is we should be able to make "sticky threads" which no matter what remain on 1st page and on top of all other messages.

2- I don't think that's a goods idea to limit guilds from taking more sectors.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4446

It would also be nice if we would hear from somebody about this promised voting thing, and if not, what has been done with our suggestions.
Or if anybody has read it at all. Or cares.
Most of us did put a lot of time and effort into it, you know.

My latest suggestion would be to change the name to Summer Wish List, but because it will probably be next winter before we hear anything, we might as well leave it as it is.

DeletedUser5882

2- I don't think that's a goods idea to limit guilds from taking more sectors.[/QUOTE]

Limiting some guilds from taking more sectors also could mean to enable some others to take at least one sector. Still, the stronger guilds will be able to hold relatively more sectors but the smaller ones will also have a chance this way.

To compensate for the loss of sectors, and also make it worthwile the payment, the sectors could provide more guild power! That would be a win-win situation imo.

DeletedUser5882

About #5, I have thought a drop down menu would be great. It would actually be the same as the login window only we wouldn't need to log out first to see the login window with the worlds we play at. By clicking one of the worlds listed on the drop-down menu, logout and login process would happen simultaneously.

http://i.imgur.com/eFJe9re.png

(sorry for the lame paint work :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.