• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3982

a simple one - let the AI act not so stupid when defending my city.
Currently it's easy tu rush one's city with one strong unit and a bunch of agents. For sure the AI will attack all agents first turning them into the strong unit and the attacker wins easily. And, the AI makes such tactical mistakes in one single battle, a three-year-old wouldn't do.

On the mission map the AI works much more intelligent. Here the agents will be ignored until they cause real danger to the AI's troops. Also the AI uses the strenght of a given unit vs. another unit. And does not attack units which are totally irrelevant at the moment.

Please, use the mission map AI setting for city defense as well. Or let me control my units myself. Or both ;)

DeletedUser6153

My English is pretty low , I hope you forgive me .
Why not if what comes next goes in this section.
I wish you could see the players that have been banned.
When you enter the neighborhood, it is not known if a neighbor is active or has been sanctioned.
Because if you see an interesting GE , you'll be spending PF , if this player is suspended or has stopped departure.
It could indicate some form temporality in the game ; with a dot next to the name of the player would be sufficient.

Black = permanently banned.
Dark blue = Temporary banned.
Green = active player.
Yellow = player than a month ago not active .
Red = player that more than two months does not play .

Thank you for your attention.
Merry Christmas

Logain Sedai

Baronet
my wish list:
- Army management: to be able to count more easily the number of unattached units
- To be able to use the gift symbol in the inventory

DeletedUser6138

?? its a little bitty icon no different than the others- if you want it "turned off" DON'T click on the icon- then the treasure hunt is not on. Those who want it, click on it- very simple. If some can't ignore it & channel their actions, that really is not a game flaw, & learning to do so might actually be a good thing for some. It is very helpful feature when just getting city started, to pick up some coin, supplies & goods, & get some defense without having to wait so long - maybe diamond buyers won't like it because it give non- buyers a little more chance.

Andi47

Overlord
My wish: An improved army management: Either by *sorting* the units (attached first, unattached and injured last) instead of *shuffling* them every time when I select one
or - as stated in the feedback forum (and probably also here): stack the units and add a counter to the icon. Is it really necessary to treat unattached units as individuals as long as they are not injured?

DeletedUser6159

My Wish List

1) The ability to rotate buildings like you can in the game tetris. With limited city space this will better able to manage the space in your city.

2) Exchange supplies for FP's

3) Allow 2 lane roads to be placed anywhere and not only on even spaces.

4) Liven up GvG with a GvG tournament. Could be done many ways such as but not limited to a map reset every week with rewards, capture the flag, barbarians, or whatever creative things you can come up with.

Thanks

DeletedUser4267

I wish the valorization on true guilds (not those ones fakes), dissolution of ghost guilds and stop using the GxG map for getting points

DeletedUser

# 1 Wish

I wish we had a storage place to store buildings so we can transition to different eras when needed. This would make the GvG experience better. If I need to focus on building an army in the Iron age but I have several buildings from higher ages I would like to store them so later I can transition back to a higher age military when needed.

DeletedUser5714

Only one wish.

In the Message center allow the implementation of the standard editor with extra formatting controls in the same way that a post is written or edited in the Forum.

schaditho

Merchant
These are my wishes:
1) flexible zoom in/out functionality
2) right-click on any persons name (on any place on game) with possibility to visit players city (also with writing on forum a players name, which is right-click-able and players city can be visited)
3) show on market, if a trade is fair or not including a age calculation (for example by showing a real ratio like 20 Gold vs. 10 Basalt is a ratio 1:4)
4) search on market for players name

zirrania

Farmer
I would like the Move Building button to stay on so that I don't have to keep clicking on it every time I want to move several things in succession. This is very annoying, especially when you are moving a whole lot of roads.

DeletedUser4215

Edit.. change of mind as there were loads on army management :)

A simple wish for a self buff of a building, you could earn/aquire these through quests or a buy them. Maybe then you could polish/buff a production, house, defence or attack building for a short period of time to help you progress.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6039

siege army notification in gvg map

hi there i would like to have a notifikation in the overview map gvg that there is a siege army in one of the ages...for example i open the map and it says siege army kolonial age...that would be very handy to have indeed...thanks

DeletedUser4494

Introducing the "Booby Trap"

Are you a low-ranking minority in your neighborhood?
Are you a victim of unjust attacks?
Are you sick & tired of bullies in your 'hood?
Have your Trade Goods been plundered again and again?
Does the bully of the 'hood take the 'fun' out of the game for you?
Do you want to fight back? Even if you don't have the means to?

Well, let me introduce you to the "Booby trap". It works like this:

When the Turd Blossom in your 'hood bullies you by whupping on your weak defense and then plunders your Trade Goods bldgs., all the while thinking that he has free rein to plunder the best of your Town....

... then all of a sudden he clicks the Sabotage button over one of your Trade Goods bldgs. only to realize that his own Trade Goods bldgs. have been plundered and given to you instead! OH JOY!!!!

I believe the developers can do this. Let's say 1 in 5 "plunder" jobs results in a 'backfire' like this? It would level the playing field.

And when the bullies of FoE use the "it's just a game" excuse for bullying, then the lot of us 'victims' can say "it's just a game" back in their face!

There needs to be consequences for bullying. And as long as FoE allows bullying they should seriously consider this proposal

Signed - 'a bully's victim over and over again'

DeletedUser

Thanks for your great jobs.
It would be great if in the event history could be defined if the player that assisted you is from your guild or friends or neighburg. could be used the symbols that is used in the "global Ranking".

DeletedUser5955

for me the treasure Hunt is - i dont even know how toname it -
But its kinda pointles

it "forces ppl to sit almost all day to collect - in time- the reward sor we have to start over.
I know why programmers put time limits - so it wont be too easy.
truth to be told - this time for collecting the reward stupid

if any thing this time should be only applied to the first 5 minut hunt
and the rest should be collectable at any time

this way the person who logs once per 24 hrs will have a chance toget best time reward - a nytime after 6 days of logging collecting and clicking sail further...

and person who will sit all day will have this reward every day.

both are fair to ppl who spent more or less time in the game
and current time limitations just makes it more hatefull then needed / wanted

DeletedUser

I agree with caelian. It does seem a little unfair to the people who only go once. However the other option to "turn it off" would be good for those who really don't care about it. Would Inno actually look at this and do something about it though? Most likely not as it might lead into another game that they have run online ...

DeletedUser6094

It is necessary to have a counter of eack kind of indipendent unit and it could be good if we could know the barrack of the other units.
It means that if we have two musketeer barraks, the units will be marked with a 1 or a 2 depending on its barrack

Status
Not open for further replies.