• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6128

My Christmas wish is an improvement in the management of the army. My wish is that this army management operation with 1 frame each of the different troops to both independent and for training formed in the barracks. example put 2 rogue in a box and say how many have (these training the barracks) and another box put 50 independent rogue like say how many there are. so that part of the game would be facilitated.

DeletedUser6135

FOE is a fighting game how about giving players access to more fights via larger neighbourhoods

woody432

Farmer
My wish list is 2.
1st, allow the founders the right to donate a max amount of goods from the treasury to other members in the guild,on an approved exchange rate, that are having trouble acquiring them which will alleviate the use and wastage of an FP.

2nd Activate the "gift" box in the Inventory so we can give them to other members

DeletedUser6133

My wish would be to have when I change the map of my city the possibility to display only one type of construction. Such a filter would show only the roads, or the decorations ... the other buildings would then be gray and transparent.
Or instead of filtering by type of building could filter by type of production: inhabitant merchandise, satisfaction, connection, goods ....
thank you

DeletedUser5779

I would like the option to at least store buildings purchased with diamonds.
To be able to see which goods you produce in the market place.
Guild founder to be able to delete guild trades when they are unfair.
The trade calculator attached to market would be nice.

Thank you for your time and letting us do this wish list.

Seconddream

Merchant
My wish is to have one notebook were i can make some notes.
This one wil to place in game on top of your screen and right behind the smile, once click on it an second screen will be open for the notes.
Already the in game forum is working the same, with one second screen.
I will hope that this is clear, my English is not so very well. :)

delfire1

Farmer
A improvement to the army management to filter unattached troops would be a big improvement as the yellow stripe is poor to say the least. ps thnx for a great game ; - )

DeletedUser5867

My wishes:
1. (already posted somewhere else) is a filter to be added to the army management to allow to view only attached/unattached troops
2. The addition of a button: "Aid All" to automatically aid all your guildmates / friends
3. (to be discussed) Returning to the situation when a siege army is removed from the troops of the player who put the siege (to avoid guilds that create sieges with no reason)

DeletedUser

I would like a tab on the right that shows you where something is ready. Much like the moon sliver that shows you something is idle when you click it.

DeletedUser5418

Some kind of building that deliver expansions of land , even forming them of a sector to sector.
Regards

DeletedUser6137

I wish for an inventory area where you can move buildings and roads so you can completely revamp the look of your city without hurting your brain. My OCD brain thanks you for your time. :eek:

DeletedUser5848

I wich to see my city by the top for placing my constructions easily better then now its a pain for my nerve

DeletedUser

New GvG area that resets every week

My wish would be for a new GvG area that resets every week.

After reset the CPUs would be populated with defences from random ages, but any age could be used to fight and place defence. Cost per fight could be goods from the age you are fighting with or medals (less for IA, more for CE). Daily points awarded to guild with some bonus for the weekly winner, but mainly a free for all for points scoring.

Reset would not be exactly 7 days but vary +-12 hours each reset to give people from all timezones a chance to get the advantage by being first onto the new map.

DeletedUser5561

my wish concerns the inventory of Great Buildings: it would be nice to see at a glance which buildings have enough duplicate BP's to do some trading.
Now I have to scan all the buildings one by one.

DeletedUser5572

I wisch a life PvP to fight aganst other players insted of fighting aganst the computer

DeletedUser5540

i wish you gould set aid buton for your city to ether polish or motavate

DeletedUser4513

Find a solution that push accounts will no longer be a topic. It is very anoying when gamers are punished on the base a rather unclear rule set concerning what a push account is!
The solution I expect would be competely handled by the SW.

DeletedUser

Allow us to name or number the troops. Give number of battles each troop has been in. Give the troop rank status, private/sergeant/officer/general from number of battles it wins. Give the troop special bonuses for each rank reached.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like the Guild treasury improved so that the volumes of each goods which each player donates with monthly totals are identified to Guild Founders, as a minimum, or preferably visible to all Guild members, with players receiving points towards their overall score for goods donated based on the Age to which the goods refer. This would help to reward those who prefer not to fight to be recognized for their contribution to their Guild's success.
Yes, I have the same wish, in my Guild many are just farmer, I guess they need to be rewarded as well for their donation to treasury

Status
Not open for further replies.