• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wishlist1-Copy.jpg

Welcome to our Beta Wish List

We know many of you have wanted the opportunity to share your ideas directly with the Beta Team, so this is the chance you have been waiting for.

We encourage you all to post your best wish for an improvement, addition or change to the game. Please read the rules below before posting your wish, and please do not post comments to wishes in this thread, we have provided a feedback thread below.

♦ Each tester (you) gets only 1 wish, so make sure to tell us your best.
♦ Please do not post multiple wishes as we will remove all but the first wish you post
♦ Be as detailed and as descriptive as possible. As long as you follow the rules of the forum, anything goes
♦ Please do not post feedback to others wishes in this thread, there is a feedback link provided below
♦ The wish list will be open for 2 weeks to give everyone time to post their wish, then it will be closed and the best wishes will be voted on by all of you
♦ The testers whose wishes are chosen as the best will receive an ingame gift in appreciation for their ideas and participation

We look forward to hearing from each of you, and we are eager to see what great wishes you all have to offer.
As always, thank you for your time and all of your efforts in helping us make Forge of Empires even better,

The Beta Team

DeletedUser1283

#1 wish would be for a troop management improvement so that i could "quickly" and "easily" select attached from unattached and injured from full health. this has be be in the form of a filter and not a yellow stripe solution

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6013

I think the market deserves some improvements, for example I don´t like browsing for goods which is down on the list, and somehow highlighted the goods, that you have bonus for would be nice (Im playing on A,B,C and BETA) and I do not remember in each one what I have bonus for :)
Last updates was focused on everything else, but the marketplace has been forgotten I think :)
So definitely any improvements there would be great :)
And sorry for my english it is not my native language :)

DeletedUser4254

I would like to have a more lively GvG ... Now that the game on the city building / PvP side is mostly on a limbo and maybe nearing the end, I seriously think the game should try to make The GvG side more interesting with better rewards, more lively action and should allow the participation of all types of players in it ... I wish it was a continuous feature rather the one we are having now which becomes quickly stagnated once all the sectors in an age are taken ....There have been elaborate ideas given on this before so I am not going to give any Idea on this in this thread but just wishing GvG to be more lively so that the game does not have so many Inactive players and will always remain lively with some activity to do for everybody all the time ... In better words I wish the whole GvG concept to be changed for a better improved version of gameplay ... thank you

regards

ddevil

(This is a sincere request from a hardcore player of this game to the game dev's to consider whether my wish gets chosen as the best idea or not)

DeletedUser

a fast army management with unlimited troops

with my many many troops on the live server (already above the upcoming 2500 units limit) it needs 30 seconds or more to open the army management when opening it the first time in a session
and even changing one single unit takes a few seconds

so my wish is very simple:
make a new army management where the speed of loading (or changing the army) doesn't depend on the numbers of units
and with that it is then possible to remove the cap limit

Tanmay11

Regent
I would like to see a more flexible zoom-in/out function...possibly like one thats in "google maps", with big cities it can be a headache to try to find out whats ready to collect. and this can be implemented in gvg maps as well if it doesnt slow down game.
i think so this was already suggested for city?

vesgouo

Baronet
The names of players could be COLOURED according as the connection to the player.
For example:
Is from the guild? The name appears in YELLOW color.
Its FRIEND? The name appears in GREEN color.
It's neighbor? The name appears in the color ORANGE.

This makes it easier to know WHO is WHO in a huge list of ALLIES, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, that changes daily.

lY2DCU2.png

OBS: If the player are in more than one category, may have a hierarchy, like: guild > friend > neighbor

DeletedUser

This week I missed a feature, I wanted to answer a person directly from a circular mail, but when I clickt on the name there were all options except for "Write Message", so my wish is a Write Message option in the Message center. Alternatively it could be a @-function and the message will be highlighted when somebody @ you, strange sentence, don't know if it's correct?!?

DeletedUser5874

My wish would be to get back into the game in the hardware acceleration option of choosing. Serious difficulties for older, less computer access for. Unpalatable so the game :(

DeletedUser

Please integrate a trade calculator into the market.
1. Default to "Fair Trade" check box -
2. Select the good you want to trade and the quantity
3. Select the good you need, quantity would be pre-populated and greyed out

if the trader wants to alter the ratio, they can uncheck the "fair trade" box and the needed good box would be ungreyed and allowed to be modified

Then, in the Market, identify trades that do not adhere to "Fair Trade" ratios - possibly have an asterisk, or change the color - this way people can see and choose whether to accept the trade or not
Possibly 2 different highlights
1. Favorable to Receiver could be Yellow - where the giver is giving more or getting less than the Fair Trade ratio
2. Favorable to the Giver could be Red - where the Giver is asking for more or giving less than the Fair Trade ratio

DeletedUser4133

Please integrate the following
1. Possiblility to exchange coins to supplies
2. Possiblility to exchange supplies to coins
3. Possiblility of purchasing forge points with not only coins and diamonds but with supplies as well

DeletedUser5021

My wish list---

1--dump the rocket ship M/P. No one uses that...it is NOT a good use of Dia....it just gets in the way with the addition of treasure hunt.
2---Allow guild leaders to remove trades (unfair) that are posted "guild only"
3-- SOMETHING needs to be done to remove the advantage of "ghosting" in GvG. People have figured it out, and it is hurting the game.

DeletedUser929

having all browser features available in the app most notably the aid feature.

DeletedUser6020

I like to see 2 improvements:

A) the possibility to rotate your city;
B) the opportunity of building an third defending GB.

Siriouno62

Farmer
Mission of Guild, and taste AID

I propose for the next era of doing missions can only be resolved by the guild, this will encourage more aggregation between player. An improvement of key AID, that would not work if the city is full of polish or motivated. because as it is now makes it diffcult control in the Guild, to the detriment of that aggregation.

DeletedUser6023

I'd like the ability to configure the 'aid' button to start polishing/motivating my wishlist first before randomly selecting a building (yes I know it starts with the 1x1's and works up)

DeletedUser5692

"Aid" function need a little improvement.
Is it possible to add priorities to each side of process.
For city: I need production / I need coins;
and for visitor: I need bronze (Iron, EMA, HMA, etc.) Age.

DeletedUser5132

I would like to see a search bar in the Event History , so you can search a player's name and you will only see what your interactions were with that player alone (Po/Mo , trades , plunders etc).
Untitled.jpg

DeletedUser4578

I wish that a guild could have control over what era goods all their observatories produce for treasury. As the observatories are basically a guild boost..why not let a guild direct where the goods go? So if a guild wanted to mount an offensive in any era..they could switch observaotyr production to that era? Thanks Jakechip

DeletedUser5799

my wish would be to make the rocket icon ( use so many diamonds to boost your production) either switchable on by the player or switch it to the icon store on the right hand side of the screen as this would prevent accidental use of this item.

I am aware you can set the question are you sure you want to use diamonds but when you are trying to build a much needed building be it a cultural or production one it would be instinctive to say yes.

This action would also prevent any accidental use of diamonds for those who use them for building bounus production buildings?

Status
Not open for further replies.