• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. SirSmithy

Fixed on Beta: Messages are corrupted on App again [45056]

hi! The recent app update messed up the messaging function. There are linebreaks, but the some words are outside of the text area which leads to invisible words. In order to read a message fully one has to copy the message and paste it to the reply field. It seems to be platform independent...
  2. SirSmithy

Rejected [Suggestion] - Messaging improvement - Favorite Group message

Hi All, currently we have 2 tabs in the message center. 1 Message overview, 2 Send message. I would suggest a 3rd tab for Favorite Groups Messages (or simply Favorites) In a big Guild as I am, there are lot of different group messages, which I am not really interested. But the rule is, that...
  3. SirSmithy

Rejected [SUGGESTION] Remove confirmation from recurring quests

Hi All, I guess everybody agrees, that the confirmation to cancel a recurring quest is not needed. It is not tragic if you cancel one of the recurring quests by accident. You will get it again. This shouldn't apply to the 1 time side quests, ONLY for the RECURRING QUESTS. SUGGESTION: Remove...
  4. SirSmithy

Looking for Cape Canaveral goods for FP

Hello All, as title says. I would get Cape Canaveral goods and I am paying with FPs. You can reach me either here or in-game message. Thanks, Smithy
  5. SirSmithy

Fixed on Beta: [39273] BG Trade 2:1 issue - number of BPs is not decreasing and causing internal error

Hi all, Reproduction Steps: 1. Open GB window by clicking on your BG (eg. Lighthouse of Alexandria) 2. Click Blueprints Button 3. Select the BPs you want to trade. 4. Observe, that the amount is not decreasing 5. Click once more to get an internal error Issue Description (10/10): Hapening...
  6. SirSmithy

Not A Bug: Mobile issues - Got BP pop up missing; GB Contribution window problems

Hi all, Issue description: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- BUG1. Great Buildings Blue Print pop up missing: Since the last update, I don't get any pop up any more. It doesn't matter if it is Shrine of Inspiration, mot/pol or GE. No pop up at all...
  7. SirSmithy

Feedback Mobile Version - GB Contribution

Hi All, was searching for a while to look for a related thread.... but didn't find anything. My only problem with the mobile app (iOS) that it is not possible to contribute FP-s directly to any GB-s from the GB panel with the big yellow + button. Where should I send a (let's say) "change...