• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [SUGGESTION] Remove confirmation from recurring quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSmithy

Squire
Hi All,

I guess everybody agrees, that the confirmation to cancel a recurring quest is not needed. It is not tragic if you cancel one of the recurring quests by accident. You will get it again.

This shouldn't apply to the 1 time side quests, ONLY for the RECURRING QUESTS.

SUGGESTION: Remove the confirmation after clicking cancel a recurring quest.

This will decrease the time spent while cycling through the recurring quests and improve our gameplay and our satisfaction.

Cheers,

Smithy

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7454

i totally agree.
& there are 2 more places where we can get away without needing a click
1. when we get a BP from Aiding. Would be enough just to show for a sec like when one collects from buildings. It is really annoying that we need that extra click to close the window (or at least make it by choice like the diamond spending confirmation ;)
2. in GE when we win why we need extra clicks to confirm that we won X points? is repetitive. Should be somewhere a bottom to disable it!

DeletedUser7529

That would be great, 10 clicks less to choose FP quest again.
But I would really like to select quest from list of all available, instead of being forced to cancel them 1 by 1.

DeletedUser8262

+1 The number of tavern clicks could be halved too, it's only 1 click to aid so why 2 on the tavern

DeletedUser7855

I will be passing this along on Monday for consideration, thank you.

Some performance optimizations would be also great.

Now: each recurring quest sends new request to the server to update a list of selected quests.

Expected: recurring quests are fetched from the server once when user opens quests modal. User rotates the quests without any server request between each quest. When user confirms his selection (either with click on the "ok" button, by closing the modal or by clicking outside of the modal) new request will be send to the server. To rotate 1 quest (for example for FPs) only 2 requests would be fired instead of 11, the quests rotation could be done completely in client (browser or app) and would be much smoother. Now imagine how many server traffic could be saved as so many players uses rotating quests, especially in combination Arc + Fortenac.

Status
Not open for further replies.