• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] - Messaging improvement - Favorite Group message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSmithy

Squire
Hi All,

currently we have 2 tabs in the message center. 1 Message overview, 2 Send message. I would suggest a 3rd tab for Favorite Groups Messages (or simply Favorites)

In a big Guild as I am, there are lot of different group messages, which I am not really interested. But the rule is, that you need to be there (just in case you need it). As soon as I want to use the few group messages I am frequently using, then I have a hard time to locate them. This is how this idea was born.

Suggestion: Possibility to mark messages to be favorite or starred. (Doesn't matter the naming) Then the marked messages will show up under the 3rd tab. So you'll have less messages under the 3rd tab and your most frequently ones can be easily located. The marked messages will be still in the Overview tab, as well.

Ps. even though I am quitting the not interesting group messages of the guild, I used to get invited back as soon as there is a refresh to the guild members due to a new member.

Thanks, have a nice one!

Smithy

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7779

That's not a bad idea, sometimes i am also having a hard time finding messages. I'd prefer the devs working on that rather than on incidents, new pictures or historical questlines.

DeletedUser9613

Hi,
i wanna revive this thread.
Always scrolling through all new messages in the message center consumes a lot of time .. and a lot of times a day.
Please give us a chance to focus on important chats/messages. This helps us spending more time with other things (inside and outside the game).

DeletedUser9801

Anything that can improve message system it will be welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.