• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Messages are corrupted on App again [45056]

SirSmithy

Squire
hi!

The recent app update messed up the messaging function. There are linebreaks, but the some words are outside of the text area which leads to invisible words.
In order to read a message fully one has to copy the message and paste it to the reply field.
It seems to be platform independent, as all my Guild members wit iPhone/Android are complaining.

I suggest to revert back the messaging code to the state before introducing emojis to be shown in the message body.

Version used: 1.112.1
iOS 11.0.3
Device: iPhone 7 Plus
World: Arvahall (hu)

Made a search: yes, found the old, previous bug report only.

Have a nice day, regards.

DeletedUser8471

It’s been like this for a week now... I posted a bug report on the main forums and it is a known issue I guess

DeletedUser

It’s annoying indeed I’ve to work around it by copy and pasting a message in my chat line and try to read it through the new interface on the right side..