• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Mobile Version - GB Contribution

SirSmithy

Squire
Hi All,

was searching for a while to look for a related thread.... but didn't find anything.

My only problem with the mobile app (iOS) that it is not possible to contribute FP-s directly to any GB-s from the GB panel with the big yellow + button.

Where should I send a (let's say) "change request"? It would be great by tapping the + button I could choose to contribute from my FP packs.

Thanks, regards,

Smithy

DeletedUser4381

+1
(Same goes for Android as well.)

The inventory in general on the mobile platforms is messy. Everything is lumped in together, so when you want to use FP packs you have to scroll through all the other stuff to get there. In the case of using 2FP/5FP packs you also have to scroll back down to get the next one, because the list resets to the top every time you use one. Gets very old very quickly when donating multiple packs to a GB.