• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Mobile issues - Got BP pop up missing; GB Contribution window problems

SirSmithy

Squire
Hi all,

Issue description:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUG1. Great Buildings Blue Print pop up missing: Since the last update, I don't get any pop up any more. It doesn't matter if it is Shrine of Inspiration, mot/pol or GE. No pop up at all.

BUG2. Mail Button disapeared from the Great Building Contribution window: after the 2nd last update, it is not possible to send message to the contributors directly from the Contribution window. You have to scroll through the Friend list, which is annoying. Why remove an existing feature!?

BUG3. Contributing FPs to GB form the Contribution Window missing: upon clicking the yellow +, it is not possible to spend your FP packs to contribute.
You have to open the Inventory, scroll to the bottom, use the FP pack. After that scroll again to the bottom, and use the FP pack. Then you can go to the players GB, and contribute. It takes around 2-5 minutes depending the data connection. On the other hand it is really data consuming. Every time you open inventory it loads it's content by using data connection.

BUG4. Adding FP from inventory to FP bar, missing: by tapping the + button at the FP bar, you can purchase FP only with gold or diamonds. Even if you have hundreds/thousands of FP in inventory.

BUG5. Pop up for the received rewards for GB Contribution have delay or missing: it is really random, sometimes I get the rewards pop up, sometimes not. Usually I can trigger it to get it by visiting another player or open the tech-tree.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reproduction steps:

BUG1
Go and motivate, polish players OR harvest shrine of inspiration OR try to get BP in GE.

BUG2
Tap on any GB of yours. There will be only one button: "Go to player's city"

BUG3
Tap on any GB and tap the yellow + button. In the pop-up window there is no option for the FP packs

BUG4
Tap on the gray + button at the FP bar. In the pop-up window there is no option for the FP packs

BUG5
try to be on a rewarding place in a GB Contribution. wait until the GB levels. But don't put the last FP to level it by you!!!! You won't get the window immediately.

For any questions, please ask. Thanks, Smithy

Player: SirSmithy
World: HU1 (Arvahall)
App Version: 1.89.3
iOS Version: 10.1
Device: iPhone 7 Plus
Network: Sunrise (CH)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
BUG3. Contributing FPs to GB form the Contribution Window missing: upon clicking the yellow +, it is not possible to spend your FP packs to contribute.
You have to open the Inventory, scroll to the bottom, use the FP pack. After that scroll again to the bottom, and use the FP pack. Then you can go to the players GB, and contribute. It takes around 2-5 minutes depending the data connection. On the other hand it is really data consuming. Every time you open inventory it loads it's content by using data connection.

BUG4. Adding FP from inventory to FP bar, missing: by tapping the + button at the FP bar, you can purchase FP only with gold or diamonds. Even if you have hundreds/thousands of FP in inventory.
These do not exist yet on mobile apps.

We will look into the other reports, thank you for the information.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
BUG2. Mail Button disapeared from the Great Building Contribution window: after the 2nd last update, it is not possible to send message to the contributors directly from the Contribution window. You have to scroll through the Friend list, which is annoying. Why remove an existing feature!?
Do you remember which update you noticed this in precisely? 1.87 or 1.89.1? As your report is from 1.89.3. Thanks!

BUG5. Pop up for the received rewards for GB Contribution have delay or missing: it is really random, sometimes I get the rewards pop up, sometimes not. Usually I can trigger it to get it by visiting another player or open the tech-tree.
Not a bug, in certain cases the window will not appear immediately so as to not interrupt game actions.

SirSmithy

Squire
Hey,

any update on BUG2?!?!?

It was there and why did you remove the send mail directly from the GB window!?!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The interface with the direct message button was causing problems, so at that time it's been removed. It'll be introduced with the new Great Building window (see the announcement here).