• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. OlifaNT

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Thanks!
  2. OlifaNT

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Great update, but now army management is extremely slow and laggish...
  3. OlifaNT

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Oh well, it's impossible to finish/fulfill this event successfully.
  4. OlifaNT

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

At what time will the towers be restored!?
  5. OlifaNT

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Give us back the towers!!!
  6. OlifaNT

Feedback PvP Arena

Give us our towers back!
  7. OlifaNT

Feedback PvP Arena

Return our beloved towers en get rid of this stupid PvP thing.
  8. OlifaNT

Feedback PvP Arena

I've got 909,601,570 points on my main (C in The Netherlands - https://www.forge-db.com/nl/nl3/players/profile/?server=nl3&world=Cirgard&id=212810) I dare to assume that I sorta know the game by now. Removing the towers will destroy it. Ya better not introduce this lame PvP thingy to the...
  9. OlifaNT

Feedback PvP Arena

When do we get the towers back?
  10. OlifaNT

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

This is a very dangerous option. What if someone makes a mistake in a 1,9 group? Or what if you make a typo? This can cost you a tremendous amount of fp loss in a split second. Why isn't there an UNDO option for about 30 seconds or something.
  11. OlifaNT

Feedback [Feedback] - New Quest Overview

So now we have a collect button back!?!? WHY!?
  12. OlifaNT

1) Stop the flying windows thing, from the left or bottom or whatever 2) Stop the moving completed missions to the bottom 3) Remove the idiot changing position of the button (due to the amount of text in a mission) 4) Fix the PAY mission button 5) Stop forcing me to click OUTSIDE this window...
  13. OlifaNT

Revert this change ASAP!
  14. OlifaNT

When will this be reverted?
  15. OlifaNT

At what time tonight will this bug be removed?
  16. OlifaNT

Good job Inno! You've just made the recurring quests even more annoying! It takes more clicks to fulfill them. Thanks for listening to your users and thanks for adding eye-candy whilst there are a gazillion bugz to fix!
  17. OlifaNT

Geez, thanks for introducing another piece of useless eye-candy that's even more time consuming. So after ruining and destroying the GB fp dump option you have just killed the rotating missions! Way to go Inno! Thanks for listening to your users.
  18. OlifaNT

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

DO NOT INTRODUCE THIS BUG ON OUR MAINS! Everytime I fulfill a mission my fp bar gets reset at 59:59!!! Stop this madness!!
  19. OlifaNT

Sigh.... When you have 7fp in the bar and you need to dump 380fp for example, this is what happens (I am not even making this stuff up, it just happened). 1. I click on the 10fp button. It eats the 7fp from my bar, takes 2 2fp packs, puts 1fp in my bar. 2. I click on the 10fp butten. It eats 2...
  20. OlifaNT

With this new bug we will all run out of 2 and 5 packs within days. ending up with endless 9fp's in our bar. Please do not introduce this bug into our live servers!