• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Is this just people in active GvG/GBG guilds being upset that they no longer get to see their name at the top of the tower list every week as they sit in neighborhoods with a bunch of players who only log in to collect and barely get a dozen fights per week? Is it an ego thing? It's either that or I'm overlooking something about why the towers are so important to keep.

I don't believe that it is an "ego" thing. It is a competitive thing, all about trying to do better than the guy next door. For many, it is a mini competition, every week. For early age players, it is an opportunity to try to win extra medals to gain expansions quicker. For later age players, there is the challenge of trying to win multiple age towers. I agree that in later ages, especially when owning a high level arc, the medal prizes have no real value but that does not matter. The real challenge was trying to win as many age towers as possible, with the ultimate goal being a clean sweep of every tower open to you. For sure a huge amount of points come from GvG & GBG as well as GE & the hood but so what. I can only tell you, that for me, the challenge of picking which age army to fight with and against whom in the neighborhood was an engaging feature of the game. Without the towers, it just becomes a grind, always using the strongest army to fight every battle. My personal interest and enjoyment have have been severely diminished. I now fight only for the guild in GE & GBG and frankly, I'm bored. I don't want to play a boring game so, unless things change for the better soon, I will probably stop altogether.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
Matching seems really off on pvp. Am AF but seem to have SAAB x 2 and sometimes 3. Why? How are they matched. If it defence / attack bonus then penalising players who make the effort to finish events and raise both a + d bonuses in general doesn’t seem great. Frustrating and I am losing units for the effort. Needs tweaking. Good idea but becoming unplayable.

I have come to the conclusion it is the fact I have high attack and defence bonuses for both attack and city defenders DUE TO HARD WORK and due diligence that I am been penalised by been offered HMA, OF & SAAB when I am in EMA and that is why I have pulled troops out of the tower and will no longer participate until it's era matched and the towers are returned

bromtor

Squire
I don't believe that it is an "ego" thing. It is a competitive thing, all about trying to do better than the guy next door. For many, it is a mini competition, every week. For early age players, it is an opportunity to try to win extra medals to gain expansions quicker. For later age players, there is the challenge of trying to win multiple age towers. I agree that in later ages, especially when owning a high level arc, the medal prizes have no real value but that does not matter. The real challenge was trying to win as many age towers as possible, with the ultimate goal being a clean sweep of every tower open to you. For sure a huge amount of points come from GvG & GBG as well as GE & the hood but so what. I can only tell you, that for me, the challenge of picking which age army to fight with and against whom in the neighborhood was an engaging feature of the game. Without the towers, it just becomes a grind, always using the strongest army to fight every battle. My personal interest and enjoyment have have been severely diminished. I now fight only for the guild in GE & GBG and frankly, I'm bored. I don't want to play a boring game so, unless things change for the better soon, I will probably stop altogether.
So treu i feel just the same have 100 m point on main account people forget offten high ranked players are always in a street with equal players so our fun
is the competition on multi towers medals dont need it get it every where and cant do a thing with
it aready got my last medal expansion so its just building up and up.

qaccy

Emperor
@LionBeta1 @Thunderbummy I'm not really hearing anything about why the towers and the scores on them are important. If competition is what you care about, then you still have server rankings you can push through, right? And eventually this arena will probably get to a point where it can satisfy a competitive itch of some sort as well.

I guess the towers are 'important' for bragging rights of some sort, but to me we already have server rankings and since that's everyone on the server, that's good enough for me as far as 'competition' without any gameplay rewards goes. Doesn't matter to me where I rank on a neighborhood tower if because if I'm #1 in my hood list, I've already won!

bromtor

Squire
@LionBeta1 @Thunderbummy I'm not really hearing anything about why the towers and the scores on them are important. If competition is what you care about, then you still have server rankings you can push through, right? And eventually this arena will probably get to a point where it can satisfy a competitive itch of some sort as well.

I guess the towers are 'important' for bragging rights of some sort, but to me we already have server rankings and since that's everyone on the server, that's good enough for me as far as 'competition' without any gameplay rewards goes. Doesn't matter to me where I rank on a neighborhood tower if because if I'm #1 in my hood list, I've already won!
mmm reads just its good for me dont care for the rest ?

bromtor

Squire
Solution off this mess put back old pvp 80 % at least want it.
Keep your so called PVP- Arena for those 5 % what liked it.
15 % takes a look here but give no respons

Make PVP arena in a way that you can fight there when you are a week before at least a top 3 ranking at one tower so al be happy.
Sort out the era 1 lower 1 higher for a player that way when you think your the best you can play against the best.

Small players happy they still have all chance and prices. ( Old PVP )
Big players happy more to do best versus the best. ( PVP-Arena ) and that way you can do so much players hate to loose there and some off them will spend diamonds to heal units for round 2. Inno happy
Ask the player who thinks he or she can fight there are you shore and put some punnesment in it when they not reach first ten when joined thats a true arena all or nothing gambling gives the adraline shot win or loose COMPETITION the hard way and they dont wanne loose and will spend a little diamonds.
Such a thing already onboard at the GBG you can win points as guild play equal or loose points and you get setback next time

That commercie aspect i understand nothing is for free and most off us will have piece whith it own choice.
The reward its up to Inno but it must be good enough to fight for it.

Good prices are , store item , upgrade kit, reno kit

Amen but it will not happen never ever Inno Games listen to there custumers 8 yaers off playing dasnt happens once.
When it goos live rename the game to forced out exodus. shortly FoE

Last edited:

Nisse-X

Merchant
I would like to have the ability to do the battles manually or discard them. That way I would have a greater chance of winning or in the latter case, I shouldn't lose nor gain.

Last edited:

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Okay,this must be some kind of perverted joke. ........ Now you did relent and give us manual battles and that is fine when you are fighting someone from your own era or maybe an era ahead of you, but fighting someone in the Space Era with Progressive troops is insane. At least one opponent should be from around my era, maybe one above or one below, but under the current circumstances I have zero chances f winning any battles so why play?

Good, constructive feedback. Apparently, feedback gets zero meaningful response. What I enjoyed about the towers was using different army configurations to get points on different towers. It took some effort and strategy to get it right: i.e., it was challenging and fun.

This PvP arena is a fiasco. It lacks any strategic challenge. It reduces PvP to choosing between a mindless win or a virtually certain loss.
Inno is supposed to be in the entertainment industry. PvP Arena is not entertaining.

The Lady Ann

Baronet

Don't care about bragging rights, what matters to me is having fun and part of that is seeing if I can climb to the top that week and in how many towers all the way from progressive up to Arctic I am in Contemporary era and have pushed the map to AF

Natalia1

Squire
I would like to have the ability to do the battles manually or discard them. That way I would have a greater chance of winning or in the latter case, I shouldn't lose nor gain.
That ability exists now. Go into manual mode and surrender if you need to

ShadowKing

Farmer
taking away the towers for points in GVG, GE, GBG and the Hood is an insult. placing a PvP arena in which you have to attack a SAAB players when your in the Future, or and early middle age player or a high middle age players is an insult, not fixing the button to sit in the tavern is an insult, when a Great building levels you have to wait a few hours before you get the message that it levels if you get it at all is an insult,. That the developers change the whole game into a click click click game which we all did not start playing is an insult to us long term players, so please do not tell me that me insulting those developers is not a constructive way to go about as what i have seen them do so far is the biggest insult they can put to us, so they started insulting us first and they do not play this game otherwise they would not be doing what they have done.

Players getting frustrated with the rubbish the Developers put on for us to play with will get them insulted, but you then have to take in the above first

SeekerDave

Merchant
Its now be like three season ( I think ) and I still have an VF-SAAB #1 opponent and then an EMA-LMA #2 oppent and then an EMA #3 oppent , I am in EMA . Now if I look at the rewards for all the #s and the chances of winning the battles I see that I am sighning my self up to loose 150 rank if I do #1 .
Support however tellls me this is how it is meant to be.

bromtor

Squire
taking away the towers for points in GVG, GE, GBG and the Hood is an insult. placing a PvP arena in which you have to attack a SAAB players when your in the Future, or and early middle age player or a high middle age players is an insult, not fixing the button to sit in the tavern is an insult, when a Great building levels you have to wait a few hours before you get the message that it levels if you get it at all is an insult,. That the developers change the whole game into a click click click game which we all did not start playing is an insult to us long term players, so please do not tell me that me insulting those developers is not a constructive way to go about as what i have seen them do so far is the biggest insult they can put to us, so they started insulting us first and they do not play this game otherwise they would not be doing what they have done.

Players getting frustrated with the rubbish the Developers put on for us to play with will get them insulted, but you then have to take in the above first
Yeh every thing you wrote TRUE.
We dont get any feedback.
The only thing they do with the game is inplant the same boring game core as all the other games Inno Games brings out click clik clik money hunt game short term ones.
The same developers progams all those click clik ones no more team for that game or that one no just one game core for all so programming gonne be cheap.

Last edited:

Fenix

Viceroy
Something new for me. I had the notion that with manual fights I would not lose nothing if I hit the surrender button. I was wrong. This opponent not only are the first to strike, but they can kill my colonial unities in a single first shot. And this is called the easy fight?

1596374025410.png

bromtor

Squire
WHEN INNO WILL CONSIDER HIS COMMUNITY OF PLAYERS, we need :
- ABROGATION OF PVP ARENA & RESTORATION OF PVP TOWERS
- GvG BUG FIX
- DIRECT COMMUNICATION OF COMMUNITY OF PLAYERS WITH DEVELOPERS TO COMMUNICATE WHAT DEVELOPMENT ARE TO BE DONE !!!
That takes time and time is money so its not gonne happen there once was a devoleper who did speak to the community but he RIP.

DeletedUser8579

Hmm--after playing Arena for a couple of weeks--I actually prefer it to the old tower system, especially now that it can be played manual. The old tower system just requires lots of spare time to fight 200+ battles a day to hang with the top 5. Arena with 12 battles a day offers a chance to show off strategy and go 1 on 1 with top players---True, as it's set up now, Its only good for high level players with a strong boost, though I can hang in there at below 300 rank with my strong TE armies--I think that Inno was wrong to eliminate the old towers system, but should still keep the new arena, with improvements to make it playable for at least colonial level--and possibly not available at all to middle ages.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
Hmm--after playing Arena for a couple of weeks--I actually prefer it to the old tower system, especially now that it can be played manual. The old tower system just requires lots of spare time to fight 200+ battles a day to hang with the top 5. Arena with 12 battles a day offers a chance to show off strategy and go 1 on 1 with top players---True, as it's set up now, Its only good for high level players with a strong boost, though I can hang in there at below 300 rank with my strong TE armies--I think that Inno was wrong to eliminate the old towers system, but should still keep the new arena, with improvements to make it playable for at least colonial level--and possibly not available at all to middle ages.

I am in EMA being offered fights against LMA, OF and SAAB so please do tell me how to play this thing?????????????????

at the time of withdrawing I was position 3k+ which equals diddly squat for prizes and yes I used every token as soon as one became available

it's a nonsense for 99% of players but hey I am please you think it's great