• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - New Quest Overview

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

A lil offtopic but speaking about mouse hover... The right side bar icons with the GB bonus etc not working too.. hovering the mouse on the tabs we cant see the remaining collections on coins and supplies

P.S. Zarok we need a answer about the Guilds Levels
That one working for me as well;
Screen Shot 07-19-17 at 05.08 PM - Copy.PNG

DeletedUser

A lil offtopic but speaking about mouse hover... The right side bar icons with the GB bonus etc not working too.. hovering the mouse on the tabs we cant see the remaining collections on coins and supplies

The hover text works on the boost icons when you first login, but after opening and closing the quest overview they disappear. I have reported this to be fixed. Refreshing also resolves this, but only until you open the quest overview again.

DeletedUser7942

The hover text works on the boost icons when you first login, but after opening and closing the quest overview they disappear. I have reported this to be fixed. Refreshing also resolves this, but only until you open the quest overview again.
Cool, good catch and yes it didn't work for me after opening the new quest display. I wonder if anyone can reproduce the other issue above about the drop down quotes.

DeletedUser8304

Hi

The story quests disappear when completed and you need to tab off story to event and back to story or close and reopen the quests to get a new quest to appear.

See example below

screen.jpg

DeletedUser7454

I read so far what was posted and I agree with most that this new feature is really the least needed improvment, and it is rather just the opposite.

A real improvement would be to cut down the number of clicks required to select the desired recurring quest ... its been suggested lots of times over a long period, hopefully this new layout will allow it happen
can not agree more!!!

VERY difficult to process visually.
1.) The rewards are harder to see and I does mean the special rewards of events. If it's suposed to be a downgrade, good job, if not when can we get the unpainted version of the game?
2.) Story is bad to read or even impossible.

I do understand that new features might need time to get used but these new windows just seems cluttered. Yes the graphic look nice but it is taking away from the clarity. The graphic is over the top an overpowers the substance. It is like dress a with with too many ribbons and lace.
The color scheme is just make it blend and it is not easy to distinguish between the 3 quests -- not to talk about the need for scrolling.

younger players don't play this game, i've got the experience from my son and some of his friends a few years ago. it's not a challenging game for them, they quit after some weeks. If Inno is targeting teenagers and moving the game in that direction, tthen they are making a terrible mistake and the future will show it...

and that what Inno DOESN"T UNDERSTAND. I play this game for 3 years now (several worlds ) and I am a guild leader in top guild -- most of the stable players (playing for years) that I come across are in 40s and above. They should stop catering to children -- kids do not care for this game much and they also do not use credit cards much.

DeletedUser4427

Finest is too big, too large images and fonts, radom rewards do not show the reward. It would be better if the images and the writing were smaller and the window could be adjusted by the user both in width and height.
The idea is good but graphic design is bad.

DeletedUser5526

Sooo much negativeness...

Changes are difficult to absorb, but I do agree this change brings also many opportunities - there are good ideas in the thread, and it will bring the opportunity to cumulate more missions. This is great since in most of my words I keep territories from original continent for missions, and end up having no options to do quests. This change could finally change this aspect, getting a new thread per era for example, or having parallel event missions (daily and non-daily could start at the same time, no more space restrictions).
I don't appreciate the graphics, but that to me is not very important, I wouldn't go to say it is ugly, just not appealing. People complaining could offer alternative designs, that is quite easy to change. I'm not sure why it is branded as childish.

Thanks for trying to have a better gaming experience!

DeletedUser3741

My two cents about the new quest window:
In general is not so bad. I can say is pretty nice because you can see all the quest in one panel/window but need some adjustments

1.Remove the slide bar on the side on the quest main window (is useless)
2.Resize the inner quests panels to fit all 3 in the main window (easier to see them all in one place)
3. Remove the double comfirmation each time you abord a quest. You can get it back if you abort it by mistake so the double comfirmation is useless (save time and clicking)
4. The visible icons when the window is closed can be a lil smaller to save space on screen
5. Adjust the text visibility (if needed)

Here is a quick edit
280ocg0.png

DeletedUser7265

I need at least 60 % more time to do the unbirthday party. (That means a lot less rewards!) One reason is the animation.
I can't understand why you give the option "deactivate animation" and ignore it in half the cases.

DeletedUser5429

I need at least 60 % more time to do the unbirthday party. (That means a lot less rewards!) One reason is the animation.
I can't understand why you give the option "deactivate animation" and ignore it in half the cases.
Three possible efficient optimizations could be:
  • Remove animation (or enable us to desactivate it)
  • Remove confirmation window
  • Add a "Collect and restart" button when finishing a recurring quest

DeletedUser7834

I actually like the new look. It really doesn't take a lot of time and effort to hover over an arrow or scroll, so I don't see what the big deal is.

DeletedUser5955

the text for me is alright
but the rest is quite big
and that pesky double abort ...

DeletedUser7942

Regarding the size it's only slightly bigger than the old window though the tabs on the side of the new window add a bit more real estate;

window size - Copy.PNG

DeletedUser6207

I really don't like this new idea. Too much informations in a single block: that's not a good job.
I'm really curious to see if this "beta-work" will produce a correction or - better - a cancellation.
I think that almost all gamers find this new overview not only not necessary, but ineffective and confused.

DeletedUser7661

I actually like the new look. It really doesn't take a lot of time and effort to hover over an arrow or scroll, so I don't see what the big deal is.

It's a big deal if you're disabled. If you have visual processing difficulties and the new colors/contrast/etc give you migraines or blurry vision, or if you have trouble holding the mouse steady to hover. For some of us, it *does* take a lot of effort.

DeletedUser5429

It's a big deal if you're disabled. If you have visual processing difficulties and the new colors/contrast/etc give you migraines or blurry vision, or if you have trouble holding the mouse steady to hover. For some of us, it *does* take a lot of effort.
Even when not being disabled, the new window requires more time to do the same thing (and, should I say, it is more difficult due to the confirmation window being one kilometer away from the quest window).
When speaking of one single quest done only one time, nobody cares, of course. But when speaking of recurring quests, which end-game players do quite a lot of time every day, that's another matter!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7270

when you make quests..only the money quest..i need the double time to find the really quest,and i dont see,what i win

DeletedUser7046

Opinions on the change overall would be a no-go for me without changes.

The change to event/story groupings is somewhat of a wash. I liked the old ones because I was familliar enough with the characters to have a pretty good idea which icon had the quest I wanted to see my progress on, but the new ones will show all quests and progress with 1 click if you only have 2 quests available.

The first "problem" comes when there are more than 2 quests showing, requiring you to scroll down to see the third quest. I would suggest that if you do keep the format that it be changed to show all 3 quests simultaneously without the need to scroll.

The second "problem" is that to abort quests now requires a lot more cursor movement, which slows down the speed at which you can go through the quests and is more difficult for those with wrist and control issues. Moving the 2 closer together (abort quest and confirmation) would eliminate that problem.

I can't really call them problems, since the system does work fine the way it is. More desired functional changes than problem.