• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - New Quest Overview

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser1151

Looks great. Clicking in and out of quests to find the one you're looking for has gotten really old.

agramer66

Steward
Really??? Of all the things that are not working properly (for instance, we don't see what we get with Voyager for weeks now...), you manage to find something that actually works as it is and change it for no apperent reason... WHY?????? Now, you can't even see all the Quests but have to choose Questline first...it's NOT better, it's worse. You managed to change a interesting and captivating game into a half hour daily clicking session, and this is next step in the same direction...

LadyHecate

Marquis
Still the old quest windows for me, has it been released?

Sorry my bad! I needed to log out and back in to get the update
I've logged out/in several times, still the same old quest overview for me. Has it only been rolled out on browser and not the app?

DeletedUser

I've logged out/in several times, still the same old quest overview for me. Has it only been rolled out on browser and not the app?

At this time it has only been released to the browser version of the game. We will announce when it is also released to the app, thank you.

DeletedUser8262

Not bad in principle, but the recurring quest needs to be fully visible without scrolling especially since its the one we see and use the most. A real improvement would be to cut down the number of clicks required to select the desired recurring quest ... its been suggested lots of times over a long period, hopefully this new layout will allow it happen

Pafton

Viceroy
The new quest version looks extremely kiddish. While your reasoning that space constraints are too much is true. I simply love the quests and this change is too difficult to digest.

A thing I am extremely wary of is the introduction of a third type of quest. What is it? Is it really necessary or just another distraction from the main glaring problems?

And coming to my last point, the game has survived 5 years with two quest conditions. Players from the Bronze to Oceanic have played without more than 2 conditions, every event till now never had more than 2. There is absolutely no need for any change in that now unless you reason that change is necessary as the old system was good but not great.

I know I haven't logged on for a long time now but that doesn't mean that I can't air my opinions.

DeletedUser5097

Still the old quest windows for me, has it been released?

Sorry my bad! I needed to log out and back in to get the update
Well, FoE in a nutshell:
FoE repainted episode 1: New GB overview
FoE repainted episode 2: New quest overview <-- you are now here
FoE repainted episode 3: New TT overview
FoE repainted episode 4: New map overview

FoE unpainted episode 1: old GB overview
FoE unpainted episode 2: old quest overview <-- you are not in Béta
FoE unpainted episode 3: old TT overview <--- you are now here, please stay here

FoE playlist:
We need a hero <== You past this point, it's badly changing
Hello darkness my old friend <== you are currently here, it was a fun time
Bright eyes <== Thanks for playing, the end is on the horizen and it moves fast
Heaven from hell <== I hope we will never end here -_-
Faded <== times up, have a nice day see you in another Inno games

Okay now seriously, I realy don't like this update. If it's part of a fake or joke update it would be a
good one, but it's not the time of the year. So I assume it's the second part of the repainted updates.
What I don't like of it is:
1.) The rewards are harder to see and I does mean the special rewards of events. If it's suposed to be a downgrade, good job, if not when can we get the unpainted version of the game?
2.) Story is bad to read or even impossible.
3.) Probaly it's suposed to safe some space in your screen, it doesn't.
4.) The background of the mission givers are complete gone, this did make them more alive now they are dead
5.) Now we have to scroll for the mission that we want.

As a side note it's not a nice designe, I'm sorry for the people how put much time in it,
but it wasn't the time worth. Why repainting something that was good in something that
doesn't look well in the game?
And realy Inno come back. I'm starting to missing the old you. I don't know this Inno.:( I hope
the good old Inno is still some where and comes back at some point.

DeletedUser7661

Terrible. VERY difficult to process visually. Please do not keep this change. It is VERY difficult for me to read, and I'm sure will be equally, if not more so, for other disabled players. It is NOT a nice design. It is more difficult to work with. Please put it back the way it was.

New design is not very accessible.

I also do not like that you cannot see the entire bit of text without hovering over an arrow to make the rest drop down, and if you move away from it at all, the text goes away.

Please fix things that are actually broken rather than "fixing" things what works just fine.

DeletedUser5429

Not bad, but:
  • when you abort a repeatable quest,
    • you still get the old confirmation window,
    • the following repeatable quest still takes some (=too much) time to appear.
  • it is highly subjective, of course, but the layout and the font look a bit childish :oops:
Two more things:
  • When you finish a repeatble quest, it is at the top of the window (1st quest). When you validate it, it disappears, and the next quest appears at the bottom of the window (last quest), compelling you to scroll down. That's not very practical.
  • When you abort the repeatable quests one after another and finally come to the one you want, there is a "Abort" button, but no "Accept" button. You have to click outside the quests window to accept it, which is a bit strange.

WillyWuff17

Squire
If you have a Quest with Random Rewards, there is no Info what you get after pressing Collect. The "Random" is not resolved.

1zgc2ur.png

The Quest just disappears after pressing Collect.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16

Terrible. VERY difficult to process visually. Please do not keep this change. It is VERY difficult for me to read, and I'm sure will be equally, if not more so, for other disabled players. It is NOT a nice design. It is more difficult to work with. Please put it back the way it was.

New design is not very accessible.
Hi! Thanks for the comment :).
Could you give us some more info on this? Which parts are hard to read exactly?

DeletedUser16

If you have a Quest with Random Rewards, there is no Info what you get after pressing Collect. The "Random" is not resolved.
Tried that. It showed what I get when the conditions were fulfilled.

random.png

Not sure why it doesn't always happen. Certainly a good point.

Last edited by a moderator: