• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - New Quest Overview

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7951

Totally agree with Prinza. Personally I always ignore any text regarding any "story" on all quests. They are completely uninteresting. Although I know not everybody agrees with me here, for the reoccurring ones I can't see anyone bothering to read. Make it like the browser for those with special interest expand and read, for the rest of us end the suffering.
If I didn't know about the swiping from the forum, I wouldn't have known, and even then I might do click instead of swipe. Old habits die hard

DeletedUser6863

I really like the new quest overview but there is one problem that I have come across in the past couple of days. When you have either a story, side or bonus quest that asks you to gain X amount of happiness the is a green line which shows how much you have gained. It would be good if when we hoover over this line it gives you the exact amount of happiness you have gained. At the moment it shows for example 1.2k/1.5k, but this could be 1201 or 1299 which is not good as you do not know how much more happiness you need. You would need to add 300 to make sure but you might only need 201. I realize this is only a small problem but it would be good to be able to see exact amount added.

I've noticed that the new quest window doesn't explicitly show you anymore that the reward had been increased when you have a Château Frontenac. The old window did. Is this change intentional? I would really like to have that information back...

DeletedUser8471

I do agree that the text should be hidden, at least on recurring quests. For story quests and side/bonus/event it wouldn't hurt to have the text up, but for recurring quests it can get rather annoying.

If we could have the text moved to the secondary screen, and move the Abort button to the same screen as the Quest requirements it would make things much smoother. I have to agree this new method makes things much slower and can be aggravating.

I am also curious to know if anyone else has noticed that the swipe feature also takes longer? It seems to hang for a bit after you swipe and sometimes doesn't load the next quest until you close the window and reopen. And then when you do it shows the quest requirements but you again have to open the book page to Abort the quest, or swipe and risk it happening again.

DeletedUser8341

There is a big lag today on changing tags. Live servers don't seem to have the same issue (though I don't have DC there).

app on iPad, v. 1.110.3

To reproduce:
  1. Have tags as on beta: Story, Daily (active, don't know if that matters), Event
  2. Open one tag
  3. Tap on another tag

Try this more than once, sometimes it works fine. Most times there is a huge lag, or maybe it doesn't take the tap on the tag at all.

Closing the Overview, by tapping on the X or outside the Overview book, and tapping on any tag always works fine. The Overview always opens quickly. It is just the change-over from one view to another that seems to be getting stuck.

DeletedUser8511

Same thing with gaining population, is 7,200 or 7,299. A hovering over tooltip with exact amount would be nice. Can the Chateau rewards tooltip be added back to the rewards area? Perhaps showing the base amount before Chateau boost are applied and boost % applied.
QuestOverview.png