• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

I don't hate to tell that when I tested that, it didnt work so if there were light unit with artillers, also worked only with sentinels. But only if there were heavy unit, shredders with 3 new arts. So kind protecting them only. Not so simple feature. And with sentinels it didnt help to protect...
  2. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Wow. That is kinda real pro player remark.
  3. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

I agree that new units should be strongest ever. How else can I use granny-button with one unit and 7 rogues. Thats what granny button is for? Manual gamplay is for real players..duh
  4. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

He told quests where rebalanced and so on. So what was the use of your post. To ask someone explain you that?
  5. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

boh those GB this and GB that. I ignore too many GBs. Rain forest is the coolest after oracle ;) Also granny-button is a lame except maybe 100% sure clean easy finishing. If get damage then whole fight should be lost.
  6. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Seems that this amazing game is mostly plaid using that amazing granny-button. Auto-battle or however it is called. And those who dont like new units, reason seems to be that they cant win battles using one unit and 7 rogues. Sure it is sad if need to play manually. And to get enough figthing...
  7. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

But bit weird if colonies not at all even needed for goods. Whats the point of it at all then. Except for making credits. Makes once again game kinda Lame.
  8. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

And I use them sooo much. 8 sentinels for example are 10-0 with one marine. And sometimes fun to kill 4 steels with on hit ;)
  9. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

I know it is for voluntary testers for Inno. It is a huge advantage that they dont need to test anything themselves, Big saving and more profit. Game developpers sure lucky that it is so easy to recruit slaves. And it also makes games easier as beta players demand more freebies and easier ways...
  10. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

I wont do any "fnord" until they get Rinbin back. Does somebody maybe own right to that name ... cmon..fnord... foe is fnord.. but not Rinbin
  11. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

I still have only one problem in this "game". Can anybody tell any idea why they play this. Where is the goal or challenge? I cant see any. GvG is spoiled by pay to "win" ((actually lose big money). Rest is done by autobutton. Awesome! Fighting is spoiled by autobattle which should be only for...
  12. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

C'mon already. Give "beta".players so much freebies that they can do everything in max 3 seconds. Or crying never stops. Do it, who cares about beta players. Alfa-players need more challenge. And do it so that they can pay using real money. There is lot such heroes ;) And then they use that...
  13. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

How many side quests? Would it be worth cancelling them all and start right away do 8x 5min space farm quests as soon as can build it. 50 farms and... well... another crazy "option"
  14. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Exactly, if no colony, then no credits, then no ore also, and ore is also good. It only needed brain game, not only "run against wall" game. But if play one year eyes blinded or cant read or understand what read...what can do but cry and synthesize. But sure they will somehow help beta players...
  15. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

5min????...and how many need for one quest? Well..with such quest can make all goods and supplies and medals and coins and whatever rewards are. So that quest sounds like only thing age needs. Can skip colony ;ppp. And so easy. Can decide when will work bit and no need to wait and be awake...
  16. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

It use less residents and maybe also it has big advantage in 24h or 1h recurring quests. Who knows. Many issues possible But still looking soiler for good production price in supplies. If 1.1G is enough or not Omg and what about mars ore? Please give all beta players zillion of them but not for...
  17. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

All quit palying already. Or did they make it again fun and easy? NAh..I only use this to spy new features as all others also. Or well..almost all. Rest rrun agains wall couple times before ...well..we seen Anyway..has someone already answered question of somebody, WHat is price of produsing...
  18. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Your comment is rude and inorant. But Mine is not? Here was some real player who told he has about 200k mars goods and 94k! mars ore. So he has not been doing anything as you told? I have had 11-12 productions going on same time and more would need too much supplies because oxygen. So you havent...
  19. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

How do you know about those. Cancelled all side quests? But until can see them in real servers, have you a list of rewards of those quests? Just wondering about those everything complainers, if they dont even know anything else but "mars ore mars ore mars ore"... if those quests give also it...
  20. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

No I am not doing anything wrong but playing brain game. I also had 264 smiths in ocean which gave 800 goods every day and 10M coins and supplies and 40k medals and so on. As you maybe know there was 3 exactly same guests active same time which gave 3x45 recurring tests/day only for those 6x26h...