• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser10003

According to all info i gathered here, the event is over next week, on the live servers, then an update could maybe come, sorry this is not feedback on the new age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilson5

Merchant
But bit weird if colonies not at all even needed for goods. Whats the point of it at all then. Except for making credits.
Makes once again game kinda Lame.

Prrr

Farmer
What is more worrying is the fact that the special SAAB skills has a 25% of probability to be activated instead of 20% while an artic orangery at level 80 only gives you a 23,82%. for the next era the % would be 30%? please... at this way we will have units with 50% in any time....
I agree, 25% is too much, we can't control battles any more

qaccy

Emperor
I agree, 25% is too much, we can't control battles any more

It was initially believed that 20% was fine. But it seems that Inno plans to use these double damage abilities as an extra knob they can turn to make weak units seem 'better', as that's what they did when they increased the attack and defense of the SAAB units. Maybe this chance won't increase every new age, if they can provide a selection of units that actually looks interesting from the start...

They've also painted themselves into a corner though, in that they can't really get rid of these abilities in future ages without making a huge compensation somewhere else. I expect to see double damage remain on every new unit going forward because of this.

They've also painted themselves into a corner though, in that they can't really get rid of these abilities in future ages without making a huge compensation somewhere else. I expect to see double damage remain on every new unit going forward because of this.

well, if they make the venus age have units that are 30-50% stronger than the SAAB ones, then it would mostly negate the ability already. on the other hand, a new unit with high defense negation or absorption ability would be welcome too at that point (especially if the values do not go up so much) :p

CrashBoom

Legend
THAT is not same way for Pc
correct

InnoGames have to tell Apple (and Google) what is in it before so they approve the update
and then Apple spoils it

for the browser Innogames can do what they want because Apple or Google don't dictate the rules there
and then InnoGames announce the events / eras seperately and not in the update announcement

btw Google is still running on 1.175.1 according to the shop

Merchant
correct

InnoGames have to tell Apple (and Google) what is in it before so they approve the update
and then Apple spoils it

for the browser Innogames can do what they want because Apple or Google don't dictate the rules there
and then InnoGames announce the events / eras seperately and not in the update announcement

btw Google is still running on 1.175.1 according to the shop

review time for new updates in Google Play Store is quick compared to App store so they can push that update basically in that same day when it is needed.

DeletedUser10003

What are bonuses in guild expedition encounters? example the final encounter in level four?

DeletedUser10003

I also wonder if its possible to kill shreeder with two hits with artillery? i couldnt do this against steel wardens in mars.

Luke Stark

Marquis
can't find the info about how much stuff you need for the research tree, does anyone have a actual list, up to date? or at least on which page can I find it please :D

Sinitar

Regent
can't find the info about how much stuff you need for the research tree, does anyone have a actual list, up to date? or at least on which page can I find it please :D
10k each saab goods
10.500 asteroids and mars minerals
3750 oricalcum
2750 each sam goods
2750 promethium
it doesn't exactly the numbers of special goods