• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Piotr015

Squire
These test account were probably supplied with the necessary MarsOre to keep on playing... it's so far off reality to test the game, not representative if i see the levels of the GB's they have. WE ARE THE GENUINE TESTERS!
What's wrong with GB levels? At least half people in SA:M (at least on servers I play) have GBs like that (Most GBs on levels 60-80)
IMO test accounts are ok, I would just add a few different city designs to test gameplay for different types of players

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
obviously they must give them superaccounts

those noob testers don't even know that they need to research things before they can use them

What's wrong with GB levels?

what's right with giving them better accounts than regular testers which are playing here for years have ?

IMO test accounts are ok,
but give them to people who deserve them
those who are helping here for years

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser8707

Space carrier at lvl58 brings about 70 ice per day. In addition you will get 76 FP and 142 goods.
So if 1 ice are 2 goods the good costs are payed in 2 weeks. FP investment should be payed in about a year.
obviously they must give them superaccounts

those noob testers don't even know that they need to research things before they can use them

what's right with giving them better accounts than regular testers which are playing here for years have ?

but give them to people who deserve them
those who are helping here for years

:rolleyes:
No need insult other player calling them with names. We play this game different way and what I see in day one ingame can be new thing for player who played years and who played years telling me that I did all wrong.... and still I reached same GB level´s and used less time than them.

There is thread where is some talks about "test accounts". I see no problem if normal testers get "super accounts", problem is if "Superior Players" do testing...

About Space Carrier, it gives RANDOM special goods - THAT is damn poor(this slipped from my eyes). So after few ages we may have Promethium, Orichalc, Mars Ore, streoid Ice and few more special goods + normal goods, huh THAT goods amount can be quite huge.

Sinitar

Regent
Feedback

Space Carrier GB,

Make goods non random, Player age special goods - We can controll easier goods flow and do extra when need.

Diplomatic Gift, raise gift chance higher(not sure what % should it be). Negotiations is costly prosess allready.
what about VF?it doesn't have a special good

DeletedUser8707

what about VF?it doesn't have a special good
Oceanic is nearest age.(developers can look that if age have no special then give age below special goods if special goods drops away.... then devs. have new problem)

Current age special goods are hardest to get and ages below we may grind slowly.

DeletedUser8707

I doubt that the units will be changed again, they had entire last week to change units, but they did not.
yep, Units can be bad, but allways can use Sentinels, :eek: (waitting see it in LIVE but I dont hold my breath...)

BTW, Im still wondering why they keep Prometh(Artic), Orichalc(oceanic), mars ore(SAM) away from trades. They are not special goods any more because we do them in city, in GBs etc. they are normal goods what we stockpile and sometimes we have too much some goods and need for another.

Space Carrier random goods gain may give goods I really dont need but willing trade away.

DeletedUser9851

yep, Units can be bad, but allways can use Sentinels, :eek: (waitting see it in LIVE but I dont hold my breath...)

BTW, Im still wondering why they keep Prometh(Artic), Orichalc(oceanic), mars ore(SAM) away from trades. They are not special goods any more because we do them in city, in GBs etc. they are normal goods what we stockpile and sometimes we have too much some goods and need for another.

Space Carrier random goods gain may give goods I really dont need but willing trade away.
Why do they keep Special Goods from the Trade Market? Several reasons, including the fact that those Special Goods are slowing down players entering AF/OF/VF/SA:M Eras...being able to grab TONS of these Goods from the Market would go against this logic that Innogames implemented years ago (and would not be fair to veteran players who were forced to go through this slow process from their end)

Now...once option that would be cool is for Space Carrier GB Owners to be able to "remove" Arctic Harbor and/or Submarine from their cities (could be via any kinds of options) and use this space to expand their cities...but I am dreaming here; this will never get implemented lol

DeletedUser8707

Why do they keep Special Goods from the Trade Market? Several reasons, including the fact that those Special Goods are slowing down players entering AF/OF/VF/SA:M Eras...being able to grab TONS of these Goods from the Market would go against this logic that Innogames implemented years ago (and would not be fair to veteran players who were forced to go through this slow process from their end)

Now...once option that would be cool is for Space Carrier GB Owners to be able to "remove" Arctic Harbor and/or Submarine from their cities (could be via any kinds of options) and use this space to expand their cities...but I am dreaming here; this will never get implemented lol
This is partially off topic but related to NEW GB "Space Carrier".

NEW players allready will gain advantage double progress through Artic and OCeanic(Virtual Future) because Space Carrier (if they build it) and because goods are random this gain is not so good on higher age (MArs and SAAB) s.

, back to Trading... so new players allready have boost, maybe there is no reason hold back goods anymore and let us trade?

Removing Harbor´s, uh I dont believe that because then those special goods became really hard to get so research need should removed too and then you end up having thousand hard grinded goods for nothing...

Wilson5

Merchant
boh those GB this and GB that. I ignore too many GBs. Rain forest is the coolest after oracle ;)
Also granny-button is a lame except maybe 100% sure clean easy finishing. If get damage then whole fight should be lost.

DeletedUser8707

Also granny-button is a lame except maybe 100% sure clean easy finishing. If get damage then whole fight should be lost.
, please - tell us what is this "granny-button", I havent seen it on SAM so is it NEW update for SAAB ?

Gindi4711

Steward
There is thread where is some talks about "test accounts". I see no problem if normal testers get "super accounts", problem is if "Superior Players" do testing...

When they want a new era to get tested they should create a temporary beta server where everyone has a SAM account. Afterall this is a beta server meant for testing. I am not going to make this my main account so I will not play through all the eras here.

About Space Carrier, it gives RANDOM special goods - THAT is damn poor(this slipped from my eyes). So after few ages we may have Promethium, Orichalc, Mars Ore, streoid Ice and few more special goods + normal goods, huh THAT goods amount can be quite huge.

Wow I really missed that, but still good cost gets paid in about a month if you are in SAAB.

farao777

Farmer
any improvements u noticed for special buildings (like terrace farms, charcoal train, carousel) if we upgrade them to new era ?

DeletedUser10110

I was one of the people that was lucky enough to test SA:AB. And heard a lot of peoples concerns here, I dont want to give much away but a lot can be cleared:

1. New units being rubbish - Sort of, there were more viable options in SAM, but the ranged unit is easily sufficient if you auto battle lots, and it isnt co-incidence that its the first you unlock, rest are situational, this seems to be intended, Champions indeed can be useful too. So although not ideal, its better than the perception you get here.

2. Lack of access to Mars goods - Yes, its more difficult to get them, but look at the tech tree, once you unlock first unit, which is only real good one, rest of the tree is mediocre. So you can happily sit in SAAB for a year with only 4 technologies unlocked, so again, dont panic on this one.

3. Recurring quests have been destroyed - Yes this is a huge change. But actually, if you look at them, all of them, they have been rather clever here, they arent destroyed at all, actually the opposite, i will be levelling my CF more for SAAB rather than abandoning it. The only annoying bit is that there are 13 so takes longer and text is longer in some quests so the skip button moves location (thats the only bit I wish they will change).

As far as bugs go, I spotted a few, didnt have chance to report as everyone I found was already reported and fixed quickly after, so reasonably stable.

Point is really, this era isnt much better or worse than SAM, so dont worry about hitting it, but you do need to reset your thinking to make it work. I'm not going to spill all the beans, for the same reason Inno dont, half the fun is finding out yourself. But if you have a hestitation about moving up, honestly don't worry.

DeletedUser6860

I'have seen yesterday, of all SAAB units, Hover Hammers have the highest initiative value of all SAAB units, while Drill Rangers have the lowest initiative value of all SAAB units. Nail Storms have the second-highest initiative value (after the Hover Hammer), while Shredders have the second-lowest initiative value (after the Drill Ranger) of all SAAB units. The B.E.L.T. acts after Nail Storms and before Shredders. It's the biggest problem for Shredders due to their lack of mobility, range and survival from Nail Storm's attack as they can't reach them in the time. Shredder is needed to have the biggest buff similary way to VF Warrior Monks or SAAB Champions or SAM Steel Wardens either. Because Warrior Monks (VF fast units) before buff were too weak units away, they didn't have Dug-in skill and they had Heat skill (30% reduction damage). Shredders don't lack anything terrains on the same-age battlefield (except Barbed Wire which their movement cost is 6), as very well that Nail Storm's movement cost in rubble is 9. Currently the strongest and the best SAAB unit is the Nail Storm, while the weakest SAAB unit is the Shredder and the worst SAAB unit is the Drill Ranger.

Last edited by a moderator: