• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser9980

I read where earlier , the Unbirthday Party , recurring quest , no longer occurs in SAAB. Or..... have they re-added it back into recurring quests? Thanks

qaccy

Emperor
To illustrate my point about goods being useful to everyone, imagine if the HC didn't provide goods at all and gave something like...attack boost consumables instead. That's something a lot more in-line with what would be directly helpful to a fighter, yet I suspect that many would consider that an unappealing prize. Now, imagine if Inno went ahead and replaced the goods rewards with these attack boosts now, rather than it being something on the initial version of the GB. How much outcry do you think there would be? Probably a lot, even though 'goods don't help fighters'. Because...goods are useful to everybody. Goods are a required resource necessary to progress through the game. On the other hand, fighting is strictly optional past the tutorial.

Rogues help fighters. Goods help everyone. Even if it's just another resource, the rogues on the SC should be replaced with something that negotiators can at least make good use of.

Arwaren

Squire
I have often heard from negotiators that there is a problem with the goods of the previous era ... There were even ideas to lower buildings to the previous era. But you must have the consequences of your actions. Stargazer only produces one of five goods a day(and this is random). This Great Building would be magnificent to give those missing goods. There is no good reason to get rogues from this Great Building. Negotiations require goods anyway, so this would be a small refund. And I see that others think alike.
Developers have already done a lot by improving units or increasing Mars ore production ... if this was the last update, that's fine. I hope there will be another one before 24 April.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
I have often heard from negotiators that there is a problem with the goods of the previous era ... There were even ideas to lower buildings to the previous era. But you must have the consequences of your actions. Stargazer only produces one of five goods a day(and this is random). This Great Building would be magnificent to give those missing goods. There is no good reason to get rogues from this Great Building. Negotiations require goods anyway, so this would be a small refund. And I see that others think alike.
Developers have already done a lot by improving units or increasing Mars ore production ... if this was the last update, that's fine. I hope there will be another one before 24 April.

Unfortunately, any SAAB changes at this point would have to be made after the update's already made it to the live servers. It has to go through beta first to confirm that everything works, then it has to be passed over to the live servers, including the mobile version which has to be approved for release before it can be made available. It doesn't mean it can't happen, but even if it did it would be at least a couple weeks between beta and making it to live.

Emberguard

Emperor
Now, imagine if Inno went ahead and replaced the goods rewards with these attack boosts now, rather than it being something on the initial version of the GB. How much outcry do you think there would be? Probably a lot, even though 'goods don't help fighters'.
Yeah but you also can't stack attacking boosts from inventory with other inventory attack boosts. If these hypothetical GB consumable attack boosts were a new type of consumable that either could be stacked or gave a significantly higher boost then it'd be of much higher worth then just giving consumable attack boosts. Maybe if they were both attack and defence (for attacking army) if it's still going with the normal 5, 10, 20% amounts it'd be alright. Or instead of 20% as the high figure make it between 20% - 100% from the GB if we're going with just attack boost (no stacking)

DeletedUser9263

Are they going to make a second GB? I thought they'd introduce another one before they threw it on live servers.

DeletedUser9851

official source ?
No just using logic; all Research Techs have been released on BETA for SA:AB and you can as well see the next Era (Space Age;Venus) so, to me, this indicates that all elements for the SA:AB Era have been released on Beta and it will be the same on Live Servers this Thursday. If they would have released additional content at a later time, then they would have done like for the Virtual Future Era (release the Era in more than one part)...of course they can prove me wrong ;)

CrashBoom

Legend
No just using logic; all Research Techs have been released on BETA for SA:AB and you can as well see the next Era (Space Age;Venus) so, to me, this indicates that all elements for the SA:AB Era have been released on Beta and it will be the same on Live Servers this Thursday. If they would have released additional content at a later time, then they would have done like for the Virtual Future Era (release the Era in more than one part)...of course they can prove me wrong ;)
but it already happened multiple times that only a 2nd GB was released later
I remember: Alcatraz & Atomium

without official statement we players can only make assumptions

Piotr015

Squire
2nd Tomorrow GB came out with The Future, so 2nd SAAB GB could even come out with SAV

-Alin-

Emperor
I am playing FoE since March 2013, and same was with Alcatraz in PE few years ago, same was with Atomium in ME, will be the same too in SAAB, we will have a second great building, but I am sure will have a useless boost ...
It will be a great idea if they will make a great building which give only deffensive boost for attacking armies.

DeletedUser9851

but it already happened multiple times that only a 2nd GB was released later
I remember: Alcatraz & Atomium

without official statement we players can only make assumptions
Well, we shall see ;)