• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Ice GoblinX

Farmer
Can anyone confirm that in Space Age: Mars exist a supplementary mission that require 100 Iron goods from Iron Age? Eventually give me a web link if it is posted somewhere.

I have found the mission and i need to know if anyone else fond the mission.

Thanks you.

DeletedUser5097

Rogues help fighters. Goods help everyone. Even if it's just another resource, the rogues on the SC should be replaced with something that negotiators can at least make good use of.
Maybe an token for 1 extra negotiation turns? An new comsumeble

Easy quest if having guild members or friends at early ages of the game. Or by players selling high eras goods for FPs and trading the high eras goods x BA or Iron Age goods. In my Main world (EN4 Dinegu) I just started SAM and have 2.5 K of each BA goods, and over 1.25 K of each Iron Age goods.

qaccy

Emperor
I don't think there are plans for a second SAAB GB. Even if they wanted to release one later, there'd almost certainly be something that dataminers could find to hint at it and there's absolutely nothing like that right now. If there was going to be another GB, then as of right now they haven't even thought up what it's going to do, nevermind what it's going to look like.

indian20

Steward
Hi,

as the new age will go live on thursday, I was wondering if somebody can give his thoughts about the new units. As only two out of five are easy to achieve (Nail and Hammer) I would be interested in these three questions especially:

1. How good are these two, are they worth anything regarding GEx and GBG?
2. How far can I come with my Mars units against SA:AB units?
3. Which of the new units is considered the most effective?

maybe there is someone with some experience who can answer these.

thanks in advance

Michael

Luke Stark

Marquis
so...which building will get +% for attack for sure? I know checkmate gets +% for 100%, anything more? some event buildings? thanks in advance for the info :]

DeletedUser9851

so...which building will get +% for attack for sure? I know checkmate gets +% for 100%, anything more? some event buildings? thanks in advance for the info :]
AFAIK, only 2 "Buildings" (when upgraded from SA:M Age to SA:AB Age) will have their Attack Boosts increased:

Charcoal ExpressAttack Boost for Attacking Army increases from 20% to 22% (via One Up Kit)
Checkmate SquareAttack Boost for Attacking Army increases from 10% to 11% (via One Up Kit)

Nessie

Baronet
Thanks, that is very helpful.

What about Colossus, Altar of Artemis, Fire Pagoda, Carousel, Botanical Rotunda, Abandoned Asylum - will the attack boost increase when upgraded from SA:M to SA:AB?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Most likely the next few ages will have 1 GB. With the space being so limited now, they really have to be careful with how many new features they can add. Actually, I thought they were going to expand the city grid when they changed the background, but that doesn't seem to be the case.