• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser9851

maybe because that is nothing new to long time players
progressive era started without Alcatraz and Modern Era without Atomium (both came later but the era itself was one part)
(maybe more, don't remember)

so a 2nd GB later could be possible (again)
or not. only InnoGames know
I personally do not see what the problem is by having only 1 GB being offered in SA:AB...as players progress through the Ages, sure they have access to Expansions but space is still eventually becoming an issue, so having only the Space Carrier for SA:AB with some good Bonuses is fine by me :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I imagine a 2nd GB will come later. It gives them something to add before the next new age that people might care about.

DeletedUser10003

What are the new story quests? i hope its not one of these annoying research specific techiques in the research tree, these quests piss me off, i wanna know what the first story quest is.

DeletedUser10003

Thanks, i really hate the blocks with story quests, that inno makes, makes it impossible for me to get the troops over my age. This is just a problem for me, that nobody else in the game cares about.
PS, sorry for my angry attitude, im a little upset

Dessire

Regent
2nd SAAB GB skills ideas:

-choose one: (at level 80), after a successful attack or negotiation in guild battlegrounds, you have 10% of probability to reduce in 10 minutes the construction times of 1 (or all) buildings of the adyacent territories (if those territories are owned by your guild) OR 10% of probability to reduce in 10 your attrition. you can change your option every 24 hours (an offensive skill and a support skill)

- (at level 80). open the GB and open a label to see a list of all your city buildings. select up to 60 buildings. those buildings don't need road conection anymore. this GB need to be connected to a 2x2 road or be surrounded by 2x2 roads.

- choose one GB of your city. this new GB produce at level 80 90% of the production of the chosen GB. or choose a normal building. you produce 9 times it's production.

DeletedUser5097

No, at least not so far I can see on the cmap. Still scouting and hunting down the few
remaining provinces in the second ''continent''

DeletedUser5097

Feedback - Space Food Farm
Space Food Farm, should have an higher supplies production. As Normally supplie production
buildings becoming more efficent. For example:

Rocket Testing site
12.950 supplies / h : (5x4) =647,5 supplies/tile

Space Food Farm
9.010 supplies / h : (4x4) = 563,125 supplies/tile

So Space Food Farm is 84,375 supplies/tile less efficent while more advanced. Supply
production should be increassed. Even slightly would be fine but let's said about
30,5 suppies/tile more. I would like to suggest to increase it's production from
9.010 supplies/h to 10.848 supplies/h

Calculations:
647,5 (Testing site efficincy) + 30,5 = 678 supplies/tile
678 supplies/tile x (4x4) <-- Space Food Farm size = 10.848 supplies/h

Wilson5

Merchant
Space Food Farm, should have an higher supplies production. As Normally supplie production

Rocket Testing site

Space Food Farm

So Space Food Farm is 84,375 supplies/tile less efficent while more advanced. Supply
production should be increassed. Even slightly would be fine but let's said about
30,5 suppies/tile more. I would like to suggest to increase it's production from

Calculations:
It use less residents and maybe also it has big advantage in 24h or 1h recurring quests. Who knows. Many issues possible
But still looking soiler for good production price in supplies. If 1.1G is enough or not
Omg and what about mars ore? Please give all beta players zillion of them but not for real players.

DeletedUser8707

Rocket Testing site

Space Food Farm

Calculations:
Space Food Farm, nice 4x4 size so can do few extra quest´s with 5min. task´s. (Himeji ans SV make supplies...)

2nd SAAB GB skills ideas:

-choose one: (at level 80), after a successful attack or negotiation in guild battlegrounds, you have 10% of probability to reduce in 10 minutes the construction times of 1 (or all) buildings of the adyacent territories (if those territories are owned by your guild) OR 10% of probability to reduce in 10 your attrition. you can change your option every 24 hours (an offensive skill and a support skill)

- (at level 80). open the GB and open a label to see a list of all your city buildings. select up to 60 buildings. those buildings don't need road conection anymore. this GB need to be connected to a 2x2 road or be surrounded by 2x2 roads.

- choose one GB of your city. this new GB produce at level 80 90% of the production of the chosen GB. or choose a normal building. you produce 9 times it's production.
Defense boost for attacking army, :p

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It use less residents and maybe also it has big advantage in 24h or 1h recurring quests. Who knows. Many issues possible
But still looking soiler for good production price in supplies. If 1.1G is enough or not
Omg and what about mars ore? Please give all beta players zillion of them but not for real players.

Well it does have an advantage in recurring quests in that it's actually "5 minute" recurring quests atm in SAAB, not 1 hour. 24 hour recurring quests will still belong to blacksmiths or sleigh builders. But regardless of all that, it should still produce more supplies/tile than the previous age.

DeletedUser8354

The recurring quests in SAAB are nerfed since today. What's the point building the Space Cruiser when with each negotiation you have a certain high chance that you'll need diamonds to get a reward. This kills the fun and joy of building that GB. Please Inno, UNDO those changes.... If this is going to the servers like this I won't build it there....

DeletedUser5097

Space Food Farm, nice 4x4 size so can do few extra quest´s with 5min. task´s. (Himeji ans SV make supplies...)
Well VF's Holo lab is decreased in SAM with the test site. They can perhaps increase population
requirments, or design in Venus an supplie building that is more effective in production and is
at a size that it doesn't bother those missions or adjust those missions.

Space Food Farm (SAAB)
9.010 supps : 1.460 pop = 6,17> supps/pop

Test site (SAM)
12.950 supps : 2.430 pop = 5,32> supps/pop

Holo lab (VF)
12.960 supps : 2.390 pop = 5,42> supp/pop

But yeah good point. They probally forgot to increase the required popullation and who
cares about the FC exploit or 5 minutes production exploits would rather be more concert
about even smaller event production buildings and blacksmiths. The sollutions are very
eassy:

Space Food Farm
+ Increase supp. production
+ Strong increas population requirment

Missions
Adjust 5 minutes mission requirments in SAAB
If 1.1G is enough or not
Your personal situation doesn't apply to everyone, please don't forget that not everyone has
1,1G supplies ;)

DeletedUser9570

I don't know French but do I understand all right that this means that the map for mars ore is blocked once you change into space age astereoid?