• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser10282

Hrm, I didn't notice the RQ's were missing unbirthday. Now I'm not sure I want to raise Marks/RAH/LOA. That's kind of a strange change tbh.

The Fnord coin collection quest is also gone, Another reason not to level my SMB. Bring the fnord and UBQ back!

Wilson5

Merchant
I still have only one problem in this "game".
Can anybody tell any idea why they play this.
Where is the goal or challenge?
I cant see any. GvG is spoiled by pay to "win" ((actually lose big money). Rest is done by autobutton. Awesome!
Fighting is spoiled by autobattle which should be only for finishing easy ones, but to fail totally if get even one damage back.
Ages can run through in 70 mins min as I skipped industrial age.
And if make new challenges then beta alfa players will cry those challenges to zero.
Is it maybe thats why all previous ages except maybe ocean have been such evening/sunday walking "adventures"
I plaid this twive hald year uhtin realized this same and wiped clean whole city.
And now its really time to do same after seen that saab is same, only colors and names of churches and units change.

DeletedUser8707

Hmm that is news to me, you get diamond once and then the prize flips to medals isn't it?
, must be little confusion. WIKI saays ONCE per recurring from BA to SAM.

Diamond from recurrings are 20 (unboosted) so with decent Chateua (lvl80+) - you may get 100 diamonds per quest so diamonds from recurrings are just nice to get NOT first thing to hunt after NEW age.

...most ridiculous recurring quests exist in current SAAB or what you think,
quest_with_no_meaning.jpg quest_with_no_meaning.jpg

I wish that those quest/negotiations requirements will be reasonable so we have bigger variety for recurring quest when we wait next age coming up.

Thank you to @Cedrea providing early BETA information, :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Natalia1

Squire
I am hoping that with dozens of complaints about SAAB units the developers will take another look at them. The ones that have short range yet not enough movement would be the first place to look. Artillery that gets a bonus for being closer to the target defeats the whole purpose of artillery which is to be far away from the target. Heavy units lost the force field and instead gained a "bonus" when they attack from the adjacent square. The light units are not even worth it to put into AA defenses which is a dumpster of useless units.

I am not sure if someone actually set out to make useless units, but if they did-they succeeded marvelously.

LastWarrior

Regent
OK I have been TESTING? saab since its incept and have to say you HAVE to increase the Stats of ALL the SAAB units.
It is possible to destroy ALL the SAAB units with SAM units nigh on without damage.
I could recommend things here on the units increases but a lot has been already said about that.
You have to make this era more challenging please because atm it is just a time consuming walkthrough, which is a shame as the graphics are awesome.

f.jwwb.nl%2Fpublic%2F7%2Fe%2Ff%2Fscreenshhot%2F348dz3%2FSAABmap1.bmp

So, on 1st map there's only small and middle deposits? No big one?
How about 2nd map, anyone fully explored it yet?