• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by knycknac

1. Discussion More levels for the Statue of Honor

The road to victory could do with a level 2 as its footprint is gradually being edged out by other buildings even taking into account the attachments length not needing roads
  2. Discussion Is "Jupiter Moon" going to be the final age of Forge of Empires?

All they need do is expand the map, create a feature where we turn the water areas into land areas to create expansions this can incorporate a slight resizing or movement of the hubs to where we have the settlement ge ports etc they have already shown the ability to move buildings around...
  3. Discussion More levels for the Statue of Honor

It should be noted that to create a SoH you need to place fragments in the city to build the SoH you then need a storage item to put the SoH in storage so you can trade the SoH in the dealer so in effect the SoH fragments are just sitting in your inventory i have over 14k nd they keep growing...
  4. Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

I will agree what is the building worth not much to 90% of players so no real incentive to do anyhting much than get the box for next event Now for this event yet again like last year you can have a 70 odd% win for a match and lose more often than win i have lost 4 out of 5 today this was the...
  5. Discussion Event Surprise Box ... Why?

I have mentioned this many many times and nothing seems to be made of it as a great GB reward is each level gives you a 1x1 square on map this is guaranteed to be a successful GB as it will create much needed room.
  6. Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Closing Thoughts

This is Beta we test things for live server -- do you spend money if so then play on live server not here WE receive free diamonds with every event to use on the event if we elect to I do understand the frustration but that part of Beta The ONLY criticism i would make about Beta server would...
  7. Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 6

Re new GBS as mentioned by many end players are not looking for medals as they can collect vast amounts from other players GBs with near double amounts from the Arc bonus FP s are something that we always want but in one world i can collect over 400 every 24 hours and i know of many others that...
  8. Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

please not red and green as for some people like myself we find it hard to distinguish between the 2 a dark and a light colour would be easier
  9. Aiding rewards change

I have over 70 SOK on my main account (fel live server) I aid my 3 lists nearly daily but my point is far more that there are players that do not aid at all and just receive the benefits of being aided as they see no real reward in aiding. Now taking it a step further i have over 1gig of coins...
  10. Aiding rewards change

The 20 coin reward and possible BP is something that is very useful when starting up in FOE but as you progress is less and less rewarding so much so for most if not all players in last few eras of no use. Now something that is very beneficial to all players at all levels is the happy feature...
  11. Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

Here is a simple solution to the friends invite and removal When friend sits at your table if (s)he leaves or is removed from list it removes player from table If the table has been collected the player then loses the coins from his inventory The return of friends to friends list should have a...
  12. Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

Rewards options in Tavern could be different in that you could add Tavern GB that you get BP from tavern only and you select the GB print you want with rewards for putting FP in being Fp tavern coins and medals with the tavern level rewards being...
  13. Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

The Tavern means we are visiting and aiding so why not auto aid when we visit makes life simpler and have an option we can set for 20 coins or 5 tavern coins when using this method. I have a player in my freinds list (i have not added and removed just asked those seen in others taverns to...
  14. Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

As i need to visit tavern to see if seat available i do not aid city unless i have space in tavern just helps me along the way to know where i have seat specailly as the aid and seat time are the same