• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Aiding rewards change

knycknac

Farmer
The 20 coin reward and possible BP is something that is very useful when starting up in FOE
but as you progress is less and less rewarding so much so for most if not all players in last few eras
of no use.

Now something that is very beneficial to all players at all levels is the happy feature as this gives the returns
so for every player you have aided in your friends and guild list you get 0.1% for 24 hours this will give all players a good reason to aid ( 80 guild mates and 140 friends gives you a 22% increase in happy) this works only for those on your list if you remove player you lose the 0.1%.

A similar system can be implemeted for Tavern but for tavern coins

DeletedUser

the real reward is the aiding you get back :p

in my arctic future town one aiding to a SoK has the value of almst 50000 coins and one FP

not bad for one aid
you really want more ?

so I think they can remove the 20 coins
people think that is their reward and that is wrong
if they don't get 20 coins they don't think they should get more :rolleyes:

knycknac

Farmer
I have over 70 SOK on my main account (fel live server)
I aid my 3 lists nearly daily but my point is far more that there are players that do not aid at all
and just receive the benefits of being aided as they see no real reward in aiding.

Now taking it a step further i have over 1gig of coins so the benefit of the aid increasing my daily coins
income by 3.5m though a nice amount is not of much use at that point of the game, but the extra % on
happy will help with bragging rights on towers due to attack returns as well as help players with increasing
their overall standing.

In a nutshell --aiding helps the person you have aided far more than it helps you as you are dependent
on them returning the aid.