• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Is "Jupiter Moon" going to be the final age of Forge of Empires?

What would the future bring to FoE if there are no more new ages?

Another recent discussion explored this. The OP proposed that the game continued with only events and no more new eras.
Review:
If no more new ages then the future would be....
  • Recurring Quests over, over and over again perpetually after reaching the end of the Research Tree?
  • Just events to bring something else to do?
  • A new cultural settlement every two years? Which new mechanic to make them still interesting or just be a repetition of the Vikings or Egypt under a different landscape?

Last edited:

knycknac

Farmer
All they need do is expand the map, create a feature where we turn the water areas into land areas to create expansions
this can incorporate a slight resizing or movement of the hubs to where we have the settlement ge ports etc they have already shown the ability to move buildings around outside the city without effecting the game and the size of the hub is irrelevant as we just open it to use the feature.
This will now leave all the water area to the left and bottom of the city free to be cultivated into expansions
so fiding those expansion areas is not hard

aquila scutum

Merchant
How about passing through a worm hole which will help you travel in the past and start again from stone age. It will be nice if this server should be only one for an entire continent, not in every country. I would like to play this game with foreign people from Europe.

Basharael

Farmer
I think after space age Neptun they will send us back to the stone age but will name it dystopian future so its a fancy new age ;)

ghengis ron

Farmer
One option that I haven't seen considered would be a massive space station or stations such as was envisioned by the L5 Society or as in Arthur C. Clarke's Rama series of books. It wouldn't require the technological leap of a Dyson Sphere or a Ringworld and would represent a logical stepping stone from the current Venus era.

What occurs on those colonies could leave open multiple avenues for "social experimentation." Some of the colonies could move to the outer planets or travel (albeit slowly) to other solar systems. Different colonies could experience different technological advancements or regressions. There would be lots of room to allow Inno to do annual expansions.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Is "Jupiter Moon" going to be the final age of Forge of Empires?

If Innogames remakes us a simple copy and paste which will have taken 1 year instead of solving our redundant concerns, then YES, that will be the end of FOE for all my worlds.
Instead of buying diamonds on my live worlds, I will invest in the acquisition of Microsoft's latest strategy game, the 4th opus of which looks promising.