• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

knycknac

Farmer
The idea is great but it is wholly dependent on players seating in others tavern for no return
some players will not bother with going to other players taverns and just reap the rewards of others
sitting at their tables - this will grow and grow with time and the feature will dwindle.

I see 2 solutions to this:

1. you receive 2 coins for every visit very similar to the 20 coins per aid/pol/mot
2. you receive tokens that will allow you to open the benefits from the coins which i think is far better as this means you will need to sit at others tables to receive the tokens to be able to open the rewards (i have not worked out what would be the required amounts.

vidicecilia

Baronet
I have an awesome idea

you can only sit in taverns of friends who aided you at least 3 times (in the time period of the event history. game can check it there)

How do you know which friend help you? We have not even control of which tavern friend we have visited and which not.
Are you making notes?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7497

I agree with some of the other players. It would be really nice if the chair icon was a different color, grayed out or something so you could tell by looking at the icons which taverns you already were able to visit and sit at their table. If you have a big friends list - like I do - I cannot remember who's tavern I was able to "sit" at the table and who's table I have not yet.

A couple other suggestions/ideas if its do-able: (#1 should be done for sure)

1) You should be able to visit the taverns and sit at your guild members tables.
2) Be able to sit at your neighbors tavern also
3) If you visit someone's tavern and the table is full - have a Que or something that lets you automatically sit when a space opens, so you do not have to keep going back multiple times.

I kind of like the tavern, hopefully more features will be added later on :D

Last edited by a moderator:

knycknac

Farmer
As i need to visit tavern to see if seat available i do not aid city unless i have space in tavern
just helps me along the way to know where i have seat specailly as the aid and seat time are the same

DeletedUser7765

Well, this is day 3 of the tavern and I have to say I'm getting sick of it. It's way too time consuming. I feel like I'm wasting my day constantly checking back to see if someone's table is empty yet or if the timer has cooled down. I mean one or the other, please. I wait for the timer to cooldown and then have to wait and wait and wait for the stupid table to be free. Please change it so the timer resets at a specific time each day. That way I might actually be able to catch my friends when they're online.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
This type of bonus is the same of guild bonus. Why this last works on Alcatraz and the tavern bonus not?
The description is similar but that does not make the two the same. The recruitment bonus from the Friends Tavern will apply only to military buildings.

DeletedUser4285

only just been out for few days so we gotta wait for some updates before we can really have a say ;)

DeletedUser4986

The description is similar but that does not make the two the same. The recruitment bonus from the Friends Tavern will apply only to military buildings.

About your reply @Darkstar...I understand the difference but I think that for a lot of users Alcatraz is the more useful method to recruit units, so what is the real utility of tavern recruitment bonus? Or better...is it useful for senior user? In my opinion not...

vidicecilia

Baronet
Well, this is day 3 of the tavern and I have to say I'm getting sick of it. It's way too time consuming. I feel like I'm wasting my day constantly checking back to see if someone's table is empty yet or if the timer has cooled down. I mean one or the other, please. I wait for the timer to cooldown and then have to wait and wait and wait for the stupid table to be free. Please change it so the timer resets at a specific time each day. That way I might actually be able to catch my friends when they're online.

I understand you, I'm going through the same thing... :mad:

I agree with some of the other players. It would be really nice if the chair icon was a different color, grayed out or something so you could tell by looking at the icons which taverns you already were able to visit and sit at their table. If you have a big friends list - like I do - I cannot remember who's tavern I was able to "sit" at the table and who's table I have not yet.

A couple other suggestions/ideas if its do-able: (#1 should be done for sure)

1) You should be able to visit the taverns and sit at your guild members tables.
2) Be able to sit at your neighbors tavern also
3) If you visit someone's tavern and the table is full - have a Que or something that lets you automatically sit when a space opens, so you do not have to keep going back multiple times.

I kind of like the tavern, hopefully more features will be added later on :D

I agree completely with you.

You are my god!!! :cool:

--------------------------------------

Hi, Darkstar!

I realise there are some people that don´t know anything about Friends Tavern, so I think they must be notified through the Message Center.
Thanks

Last edited:

DeletedUser5829

Looks like a useful addition. Some of the rewards are very interesting, so I expect it to be a popular feature.
Suggestions
Color indicators on the chair, in the friends bar
- red, = you already visited this Tavern today .come back in :
- orange,= there are no empty chairs at the moment.Come back later !
- green, = free chair

DeletedUser7779

Not unless there is also a filter for the tavern and where the filters can be saved in townhall events ... like the attached/unattached/all units filter in army management. That will allow for faster loading.

Hmmmm, wondering if that would work - the filter would only hide/unhide the info but it still has to be loaded on game startup? Like in an Excel spreadsheet if you have a filter on some columns, that doesn't mean that all the data is not there - it's just not visible.
Why not simply add a log to the Tavern itself? Like a new button in the Tavern "show past visitors" - which - on click - shows you all people who visited your Tavern in, say, the past 3 days?

could be much simplier
chair button: you can sit
no chair button: you can't sit

like the attack button for neighbors
Amen to that!
All the color suggestions mentioned in lots of earlier posts are not bad but pretty useless: because in the end all we need to know is if we can sit on a table or not. Regardless of the reason. Thumbs up for this idea, I'd love to see it implemented.

DeletedUser7028

A new feature that can do some good to your city, what else is this game for?

possible betterments:

3-color the icon:
1. when you are at the table there (green)
2. when there is a free seat (yellow)
3. when you are not at the table AND there is no free seat (red)

where is the unfriend-button now? I am sure to unfriend a few people and I can't find that button.

yes i fully agree whit this system or another system which will indicate if you can or not sit in the tavern....because now is a very crazy job......
please add this asap!!!!!

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
First of all
I apologize for the english ..:oops:
the google is the culprit
The tavern is very good idea
mainly this new selection it is perfect
http://prntscr.com/d5uqcm
... the client is wrong
'or it would have to be the neighbors
in order to be there
profit
and to those who do not love looting
'or the guilds members
The guilds with many members .. scarcer
Only then will there again guilds with many members
Because the map guild expedition
The majority guilds have now a few members
the text in Greek
Η ταβερνα ειναι πολυ καλη ιδεα
κυριως αυτη η νεα επιλογη ειναι τελεια
οι ... πελατες ειναι λαθος
'η θα επρεπε να ειναι οι γειτονες ετσι ωστε να υπαρχει κερδος και σε αυτους που δεν αγαπουν τις λεηλασιες
'η θα επρεπε να ειναι τα μελη της συντεχνιας
οι συντεχνιες με πολλα μελη .. λιγοστευουν
μονο ετσι θα υπαρχουν παλι συντεχνιες με πολλα μελη
εξ αιτιας του χαρτη εκστρατειας οι περισσοτερες συντεχνιες εχουν πλεον λιγα μελη

DeletedUser7265

Inno, you killed the global chat :)
With every new GB for one or two days, with the fall event for some more days, with the tavern for ever! :)

Miepie

Baronet
Inno, you killed the global chat :)
With every new GB for one or two days, with the fall event for some more days, with the tavern for ever! :)

Indeed, so maybe as suggested, put a timer on the removing of new friends, a 2 or 3 days waiting period would put an end to it

DeletedUser6318

The global chat room for days now is a fast ongoing "add me" message display of an amazing and growing number of Beta players. Hard to put in non tavern related messages on global chat...they run away and disappear among the endless "add me" messages. What kind of friendship concept is this anyhow? Add a friend, dismiss a friend within seconds...one after the other, hour for hour, day for day, some players sleep on global chatroom it seems, only to make the 16 chairs happen, taking and dismissing many hundreds of friends.... I can forsee a chatroom brake down on the main servers...Force players to calm down, make the global chatroom usable for non tavern related messages again by reducing the number of friends a player can find and dismiss to 40 a day.