• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Hedning1390

1. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Rival demands 4 star chests. Exactly 4 stars. Should be "4 or more" stars or "a total of 4 stars". That you get punished for making 5 star chests make no sense. I hope it is an oversight. Also it is too hard. This is just one of 30+ quests we must finish in 48h and not even every game will have...
  2. Discussion Will there ever be a rebalance of old great buildings?

Level 100 or 80 is basically the same. It's 75 instead of 65. They gain 1 point every 2 levels. The titan great building for attack is 2/3 the size but is 76 attack already at level 19 gaining 8 times as much attack per level. Combining the smaller size and faster gain it is 12 times more...
  3. Discussion Will there ever be a rebalance of old great buildings?

I was thinking about level 80 New players would have nothing to build though, to spend their forge points on, if all "absolute value" great buildings become obsolete. You are losing a way to progress your city.
  4. Discussion Will there ever be a rebalance of old great buildings?

There has always been some great buildings that were just bad and not used. But with the recent inflation more and more great buildings no longer fit in the city. If I can get almost the same boost as Aachen and get forge points and boost to defending army, then how can I keep my aachen? Can...
  5. Heal all button

I realize I'm a little late to this party, but since it is now on main servers I am now here. This is the kind of thing that makes people either quit or start cheating. The auto battle button doesn't align any more so every single battle I now need to make a small extra wrist move. You really...
  6. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

Do you honestly believe people start reading posts randomly in the middle? I however asked you for one good reason why this GB should be different from all other GBs. If they want to make it more expensive they can make it hma which is more expensive than ema. An announcement changes nothing...
  7. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

No, you and everyone else who already leveled it is probably fine with it. I however am not fine with it. Give me one good reason why this should be the only great building with rewards from one group and costs from another, picked to make it as expensive as possible? That just feels like a big...
  8. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

I am waiting until they fix it. In the message they said that the rewads changed to make it similar to all other great buildings, but if the rewards are the same as ema but the total cost to level are the same as the oracle then it is working in a completely unique way which goes against what...
  9. Feedback Fall Event 2020

So did you need top 5% or top 20% to get the full barn? Because I don't think top 20% is unreasonable. I didn't play this particular event actively but previously I have never failed top 20% when collecting every daily reward and all incidents. There aren't that many players who buy diamonds...
  10. Feedback Fall Event 2020

Are you saying top 20% is not top 20% and that innogames decides the threshold, or what's your point? Of course players fight to get over the line on the last day and increase the number you have to bake. If you didn't expect that don't blame others for thinking you are new.
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

I don't understand why you want to remove it rather than fix it. Currently there is no good pvp competition in the game. All constructive complaints I have seen are things that could be fixed.
  12. Feedback PvP Arena

I can almost believe 1 year ago that it was useful, but definitely not today. You say early ages. Well the medals given is also less early ages. Let's say a player is in ema. You get 75 medals for placing first in all 3 of ba, ia and ema combined. You cannot trick me into believing this is an...
  13. Feedback PvP Arena

Someone needs to explain what was good about the old pvp towers. Because regardless how good or bad this new pvp system will get the pvp towers were completely pointless and also wasn't really pvp since you didn't fight each other.
  14. Feedback PvP Arena

I just fought a battle with ema units facing similar ia units with less combat bonus, and I lost. See attached image. Currently there's no feedback for me to figure out why I lost even when I should have had a huge advantage. If we are forced to use autobattle there needs to be some feedback or...
  15. Discussion What to do with SoH now

Maybe the solution is to reduce the number of fragments you get, like every 250 advances the likelihood of getting fragments is reduced by 25% (so after 2000 battles you only have 10% of the normal chance). This also means if you are in a guild which isn't so much fighting as they are farming...