• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

bromtor

Squire
I can almost believe 1 year ago that it was useful, but definitely not today. You say early ages. Well the medals given is also less early ages. Let's say a player is in ema. You get 75 medals for placing first in all 3 of ba, ia and ema combined. You cannot trick me into believing this is an important amount to any player today no matter how new. Not even on a brand new server with 0 high level great buildings to take the #5 spot on, because you can spin the summer event wheel and fail to get the price you wanted and still get 400 medals in that one spin, or you can collect your single harvest barn set for 26 medals per day (182 per week).

The 5th victory expansion costs 2000 medals. That takes more than half a year of finishing 1st in ba, ia and ema. In that time you should have already started your arc and started collecting orders of magnitude more medals.

Competition without prices are rather hollow. There isn't even any permanent record showing how many times you've won. Even if you win every week no one is looking so you'll get no recognition. Your victories means nothing. The system is pointless.

As for the free choice, yes, but how is that good? What's the challenge of defeating 8 easy units in gvg over and over in a province you liberated just to farm fights? Talk about pointless waste of your life doing that.

This new pvp system has the potential to be a lot better. They just need to fix matchmaking and balance it properly.
And the naughbors also auto mm dont think you are a fighter within the game.
And the the guild battle ground yeh there they fight a lot auto auto but the only reasen also its ruined before so nobody can defense normally there
The good fight you dont play auto AI not good gonne cost so mucht.
Just let that monster called PVP-ARena run beside the old PVP you had no one then complain about it.
As free people we get no choice we made this game great.
The prices on the towers we dont care thats also wrote many times its just the fun off being good on multi era advanced players want that hood competition
thats the fun we all have it in us we wanne be the best in our hood as good as possible MULTI ERA , COMPETITION ,FREE CHOICE
Thats the game fun for a advanced player medal nehhh even when i get 3600 for a quest whats the use I CANT USE MEDALS any mory its only building up and up.
Why old pvp ripped out off the game WHY it could have run beside the old why taken away 80 % fun for the advanced players.
I tell you why we dont spend that much diamonds any more we have all we wanted and earned in the game so we play on for a newer era and the fun to kick some off a tower i just have it in me to wanne be at the top 5 ranking on multi era thats the reasen why i have 5 era units to fight with

Just read and feel that feelings then you now what 80 % off the players want.
We had a choice.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don´t have a 200 points opponent, but two 100 points opponents and, it´s the same one.

View attachment 5878

1) Victor Bonneparte & Miguel Mantos are NPC opponents.
2) I gather from how low your point total is (as we get reset to 6000 minimum each week it took work to get that low!) that there might be a void of players in the "appropriate range" for you so similar to how very high players don't get a hard opponent, neither do you (all the hard opponents are considered too hard for you)
3) darn you for giving me brief hope that the matchmaking might be fixed ;)

Gab in Beta

Merchant
Dont look beside your avatar for the points thats not real time count refresh browser then its correct , see global ranking for points.
sorry what ? I dont understand what you are saying, but every battle in the game (except egypt settlement battles) gives you ranking points, and this is 100% sure

bromtor

Squire
Egypt dont
sorry what ? I dont understand what you are saying, but every battle in the game (except egypt settlement battles) gives you ranking points, and this is 100% sure
Egypt , japan ,vikings dont now dont pay that and egypt got own army but GBG, GE ,naughbors gives points but for now its count for global ranking with OLD-PVP it count for the towers and global ranking.

I don´t like that feature. First Inno is donating all kinds of attack bonuses and then I should defend my city ? How ? Attackers have 4 legendary buildings and defenders have 3. Attackers can buy fancy stuff from the merchant. What could the defender buy ? I haven´t seen a tactical tower yet. This feature at this stage is crap. Make GvG available for mobiles, add some sectors, make them reachable from all sides and change it the period from 1x24h to 2x12 hours.

AndrewD007

Farmer
Retested and here are my findings
Before the battles
BeforeBattles.png

1st Neighborhood Battle - 5 Units lost - 8 Units defeated
2nd Neighborhood Battle - 2 Units lost - 8 Units Defeated
3rd Neighborhood Battle - 1 Unit lost - 8 Units Defeated

After the battles - Logged out and logged back in to refresh

After3Battles.png

Note the only change is the fact I had a Tavern Attack bonus activated

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
They don't mean those points andrew, they mean you still get global ranking points for neighborhood battles.

Only arena battles count for arena points.

1BFA

Viceroy
Retested and here are my findings
Before the battles
View attachment 5879

1st Neighborhood Battle - 5 Units lost - 8 Units defeated
2nd Neighborhood Battle - 2 Units lost - 8 Units Defeated
3rd Neighborhood Battle - 1 Unit lost - 8 Units Defeated

After the battles - Logged out and logged back in to refresh

View attachment 5880

Note the only change is the fact I had a Tavern Attack bonus activated

Neighborhood Battles do not change PvP Rankings/Points....

If you win in Neighborhood Battles then you will get points in "Global Ranking", if you lose nothing happens to your Global Points.

DeletedUser8579

The old pvp towers we rather useless--both as skill portraying and rewards--Players on Big GBG guilds can rack up several thousand battles a week and take first in the towers with a prize of a few thousand medals--which is 0 compared to the 400-500 fps they picked up from GBG battles--basically, if you want to compete for top bonuses in Inno--join a big guild, get a decent boost . The idea of PvP Arena, could answer the question of who is the better fighter--but Inno first has to balance the combat system--Either all players equal, except for boost--Or fighting within the same Age

1BFA

Viceroy
Why not simply accept that this PvP Arena is a total and definitive failure and completely erase it and pass to something else instead of tormenting your community ?

They have spent lot of resources to come up with this, so it is probably hard for them to can the project....

If folks on mass stop playing the feature maybe it will hit them, so I have opted out...

Fenix

Viceroy
This is a solution: if I have to fight SAAB, or anything different from colonial, my age (up or down), transform my army into their counterparts in the defending age unites.

The idea of PvP Arena, could answer the question of who is the better fighter--but Inno first has to balance the combat system--Either all players equal, except for boost--Or fighting within the same Age

Today options, remember I am colonial:
1596793240467.png