• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Heal all button

1BFA

Viceroy
I quickly went through the feedback for the update on EN/US/DE forums, the sentiment seems to be quite clear:

130 Posts
61 Negative
2 Positive (Found some!)
18 Neutral / No Opinion (general talk about the feature)
49 Unrelated

This is before GbG starts as well, wonder how things will look when that starts.

They just have to look at beta, which includes players from all servers :)

I vaguely remember one other instance where some buttons got repositioned in these windows and that ended up getting adjusted as well due to a similar community response. You guys just expect too quick of a reaction to feedback, assuming it's something where the feedback is reasonable in the first place.

No, what we expect it that devs can learn from their mistakes... they ****ed up alignment of those 2 windows when they removed PVP towers... after uproar that this caused they put PVP towers back. And now again we are at the same spot... so yeah, I am pissed and clearly I am not the only one. And they should know better by now!

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
shame-on-you.png

1BFA

Viceroy
Almighty INno how about you add a settings to show/hide your Heal All button and enable it by default please. This will ensure that masses will see the the button and not bother about removing it.. Rest of us will say Ta ta bye bye to the button and never bother about it.

Hedning1390

Farmer
I realize I'm a little late to this party, but since it is now on main servers I am now here.
This is the kind of thing that makes people either quit or start cheating. The auto battle button doesn't align any more so every single battle I now need to make a small extra wrist move. You really want me to choose between injuring my wrist or continue playing?

Owl II

Emperor
It's disgusting to see the consequences of such rash decisions. A weak guild bypasses the top one in the battles for the province. No, they doesn't win by VP. They just win when they fight with the top for the same province. This is nonsense

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
@Juber > in 14 days, still no response from the developers?
We already had some discussion here:
As for why we did not give any news since Monday, @outoftheline already gave a good answer here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ur-announcements-is-needed.15024/#post-125581
Of course I still forward all your feedback, but currently there is not much we can do except waiting. Thank you again for providing this much feedback! :)

Yekk

Regent
As for why we did not give any news since Monday, @outoftheline already gave a good answer here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ur-announcements-is-needed.15024/#post-125581
Of course I still forward all your feedback, but currently there is not much we can do except waiting. Thank you again for providing this much feedback! :)

The problem is it made it to live even though it was almost universally panned on beta. A recurring theme of late. The argument that fixing this would delay 1.214 really does not work as the chat screen also needs a major fix. Nothing else in the update was an urgently need fix. Yes much was/is an improvement but all could wait a week.

Owl II

Emperor
We discussed there and here. You sent our feedback to the developers. But we never heard the reason why it was done. Perhaps everyone would calm down if they explained this to us

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
We discussed there and here. You sent our feedback to the developers. But we never heard the reason why it was done. Perhaps everyone would calm down if they explained this to us
We did get the reason why it was added in the first place (to be the same as on mobile), but yeah I'd definitely like some reasons as to why it wasn't changed after apparently having been discussed by the devs, according to Juber.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
in 14 days, still no response from the developers?

Owl II

Emperor
We did get the reason why it was added in the first place (to be the same as on mobile), but yeah I'd definitely like some reasons as to why it wasn't changed after apparently having been discussed by the devs, according to Juber.
We can only supposed. And we do it. And that's bad. In vain, developers assume their players are a herd of imbeciles who are only looking for weakness in the game to take advantage of them. Many of us love this game and know it much better than those who are currently developing it. And we could help. But instead we are speculating here and spreading rumors

When the CM gives us precise answers to our questions.

When a CM tells me that the information has been fed back, that is not an answer for me.

If he tells us, that the developers refuse to move this button, I will have an answer, even if it does not suit me.
Unfortunately, I would make an educated guess as to the Devs refused to move the button, since it is currently on the live servers. So really no answer is almost the same as what you are asking for in your post.