• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Kcoxy

Farmer
The rival quest is seriously ridiculous this time. Collect 4 times 4 star red boxes. Yeah okay. Board has zero red squares. and even if it has, it's miniscule numbers. why give quests that are undoable? Same Here...........you have to use Photoshop

Attachments

• red.png
    red.png
    746.8 KB · Views: 14

CDmark

Baronet
Well, I got quest 8, 6 hammers. I figured spending 130 coin for 6 - 60 coin hammers was worth it, got me 3 paws and some progress points too. Can anyone guess WHY? Well, it acted the extra moves from before, +10 and that was beneficial. I didn't spend anything for tickets. It was 7 tickets used, 3 were busts, like 2-6star blue, no blue on board, that is a bust. Happened with one game for 4-4star red. Now, I will play like normal, I will be able to play 2 tickets, for Q9. The rest I don't care.

This is the first time I will not do a questline. It can be done, BUT
1) I don't like being played like a fool
2) I don't like Inno using my limited event resources for quests, forcing me to spend my boosters and tickets if I want to participate
3) I don't like playing a game and not maximizing output, collecting 4-4star chests has never been a goal in this event, always go for more stars, more progress points. And you make it a specific color knowing there are boards missing a color...lame, waste of a ticket (this applies to any color specific quest)

Tempestas

Squire
I disagree. I do not think Inno is trying to make this a pay only game. It takes some strategy for mini-games and quests to get thru them. Of course players choose to buy diamonds to finish quickly. The mini games have actually been more interesting than the stale ones for the last few years. We didnt need 2 soccer type games, 2 mine searching games, and 2 of the other mini games. They have been doing quite well to switch it up and the Halloween mini game was a great way to incorporate a newer card game into an event. I would take it over the winter event any day. I love the Wilderness pop balloon type mini game. But the idea is if you dont like one event mini game you might like the next one. Of course, No one has to play the events at all. You can play the game just fine with out playing the event, GE, or GBG and enjoy it. It is slower as you will likely need to be in a guild which has no minimums but it is possible and no money spent at all.
Inno is a business. They do need to make money and you can either buy diamonds/extras or you can watch ads on mobile. Personally, I would rather watch an ad than spend cash.
I will admit also if one is just spending money in the game to fly thru the game then one is not really playing the game but buying their way thru.
Okay yes, you probably can do it intelligently, but not and have a life. The idea is to make it so chaotic that if you don't spend every moment of your life playing the game you have to spend diamonds to get anywhere. That this is their strategy has been obvious for a while now. I understand that it's a business and they have to pay their employees, but there comes a breaking point where people give up. I know I'm not going to finish Rival. For me its more noise in the system. I will do what I can easily do and the people with money as usual will be the "top" players. I was fine with the GE Rival, but this is ridiculous.

Ra3Boy

Farmer
Dear colleagues! We play this game and want to have fun with it and buy prizes that are really valuable and allow us to progress! We are ready to spend money on this project! But why don't you allow this to happen! I want to get an upgrade for the golden panda from this event! I'm ready to buy it! But you don't do this! Why ? I at least get a platinum or diamond upgrade for the panda, since the knowledge of the golden panda is already outdated! Do at least this! I don't need your gold upgrades for the animal crossing! I'm ready to buy an upgrade for the golden panda! Give her a platinum upgrade! Do you want money? Or don't you want to?

Sams512

Squire
It is so absolutely inconsiderate to all the working people, having the rival mini-challenge with the crucial event boosters in the middle of the work week. How could any human do 32 tasks in 2x90 min (1 and half hour being reasonable time to spend in the game after a long work day)? When the event is 30+ days long, there is absolutely NO REASON for not having such challenge on one of the weekends during which the event is on. That is, no reason other than sheer arrogance and complete disregard of the players.
Go to hell Innogames. Go to hell and burn there forever.

Go to hell Innogames. Go to hell and burn there forever !!!!

i totally agree with you @ jtrucker :Thumbsup:

The idea of Rival is very good: using the event's mini-game for quests. But it's unplayable in 48 hours! You have to spend a very large amount of diamonds. It would be better to have Rival over 1 week; that would make the game more interesting.

Hedning1390

Farmer
Rival demands 4 star chests. Exactly 4 stars. Should be "4 or more" stars or "a total of 4 stars". That you get punished for making 5 star chests make no sense. I hope it is an oversight.

Also it is too hard. This is just one of 30+ quests we must finish in 48h and not even every game will have the correct color.

Gedrog

Squire
Rival quest hmmmm

Launched on the worst daily special
Middle of the week
Guaranteed you will not have the color on your board that it wants you to collect
Spend 3 tickets
To complete all quests would be pretty hard to do without spending diamonds and what do you get three gold tickets
True colours shine through now it from good value for money to money grabbing h.......

Kronan

Viceroy
How do you get 6-star chests? I can't get them
I don't know the exact percentage, but start connecting the tiles of the same color into LONG LONG LONG chains and you'll see the star count of all members of the chain grow. Maybe someone from Inno can answer that, or it maybe in the event announcement, but it's probably 25 or higher?

Here's what the annoucement says:

Each chest will also have a star rating. The more blocks you pop at once, the greater the rewards! The star rating goes from 1 star to 6 stars, so look before you pop to make sure you have as many blocks grouped together as possible!

No help from that.

I'll see if I can make it more exact the next time I have a board to play.

I am sure by then, someone will put up a number of tiles where 5 stars turns into 6 on a tile chain.

CrashBoom

Legend
I am sure by then, someone will put up a number of tiles where 5 stars turns into 6 on a tile chain.

5 Blocks = 1 Star Jar (2% Daily Special Chance)
6 Blocks = 2 Stars Jar (3% Daily Special Chance)
7 Blocks = 3 Stars Jar (4% Daily Special Chance)
8 Blocks = 4 Stars Jar (5% Daily Special Chance)
9 Blocks = 5 Stars Jar (6% Daily Special Chance)
15 Blocks = 6 Stars Jar (16% Daily Special Chance)

McClane2

Farmer
Rival? With those quests? What do you think can press out of players?
Fortunately it can be skipped(, thank you for expectable and only advise/answer!).

Ocean Lady

Farmer
When it comes out on the live server, hoping the rival questline will begin at the start of the Wildlife event, instead of coming out like it did on beta, well into the event. As it is on beta, to complete tasks, the main need is for tickets. They are easier to come by in the beginning as you are working on the sequential tasks. Once you've gotten to one task per day the only way to keep going with the rival tasks is to spend diamonds for more tickets. Oh, I see, never mind!

Jubilee

Merchant
The first Quest of the Mini Game. Just did this. It distracted me from getting paws. I had to count the red blocks & keep count. Lost the count had to go out of the game to the Rival Icon to click & check how many red blocks I had popped. Then go back to the game.
I am not sure what the mini games achieve? Yes I know you can get the Boosts through it. However I think I would rather concentrate with my tickets & get the most out of them.

GateKeeper

Baronet
you only get 3 boards per day (every 8 hours. at 4 is just stops to produce them)
and 1 in todays daily quest

calendar has much better prizes
and isn't really expensive (for what you get) if you play the event for it and not for daily specials

this is just for gold league players
and the 80 FP building there: many players are going for that
so they will spend diamonds like crazy

so I expect this events gold league will be the most expensive one
Thanks for enhancing my point in the first quote :)

Apologies on the second post, I should have left out the word "calendar" and just said "Winter Event" i.e. 2995 diamond sled ... so that fixes that lol. and the comment wasn't about prizes, it was about the amount of diamonds the event takes in.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Sorry but this rivals thing is rubbish. Repeatedly tasked to collect colours which are not available in next few boards. Because this is beta i have thrown several thousand diamonds at buying additional boards, however still nowhere near complete. Currently need to get 75 greens. No greens available for three cards - giving up and will advise live server guilds not to waste any diamonds on 'it. The rewards are just not good enough - 3 gold tickets looks quite good but the cost is huge to complete in such a short time.